• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Been hitting up Fox and Hound on the way home.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After those rough day's at the office. Yeah, it's a chain but I am okay with it. They carry a local beer, COOP. That is a large part of me stopping there as well. I really don't mind that it's an IPA, it's done very well.

beerlogobig-F5-IPA.png

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After those rough day's at the office. Yeah, it's a chain but I am okay with it. They carry a local beer, COOP. That is a large part of me stopping there as well. I really don't mind that it's an IPA, it's done very well.

beerlogobig-F5-IPA.png

Our canning line opens next month. Soon we'll be distributing our IPA (La Cumbre Brewing Co., Elevated). It won Gold at the Great American Beer Festival in 2011, and Bronze at the World Beer Cup in 2012. If you can track it down, try it. One of the best beers I've ever had.

Sorry for the plug, but it is a tremendous beer, especially for IPA drinkers (which it doesn't sound like you are).

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna be distributing to the east coast?? :D

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our canning line opens next month. Soon we'll be distributing our IPA (La Cumbre Brewing Co., Elevated). It won Gold at the Great American Beer Festival in 2011, and Bronze at the World Beer Cup in 2012. If you can track it down, try it. One of the best beers I've ever had.

Sorry for the plug, but it is a tremendous beer, especially for IPA drinkers (which it doesn't sound like you are).

I'll keep an eye open for it.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna be distributing to the east coast?? :D

Not yet. Not unless you're talking about the east coast of the Mississippi river.

Honestly, it's probably going to be a few years before we get out of New Mexico. Alcohol distribution laws are a mother fucker.

However, the pedigree on that beer is as follows: Gold medal in the 2011 Great American Beer Festival and Bronze medal in the 2012 World Beer Cup.

Come out to Albuquerque sometime. Even if it's just on the way to somewhere else. There's quite a craft beer scene brewing here. Pun intended.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep an eye open for it.

We may be in your neck of the woods soon. The formula is Arizona and Colorado first, but Oklahoma is the obvious next step. I don't know what the plan for Texas is, but I doubt we'll try to move in there. Beer distribution in Texas is ridiculous, and can be VERY costly.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be in your neck of the woods soon. The formula is Arizona and Colorado first, but Oklahoma is the obvious next step. I don't know what the plan for Texas is, but I doubt we'll try to move in there. Beer distribution in Texas is ridiculous, and can be VERY costly.

Since you guys are in New Mexico I will be sure to check the liquor stores out when we go to Taos or Angelfire. Do you guys produce drafts for bars or focus on packaged products.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you guys are in New Mexico I will be sure to check the liquor stores out when we go to Taos or Angelfire. Do you guys produce drafts for bars or focus on packaged products.

We have a tasting room attached to the brewery, and 35 bar accounts around town. The canning line hasn't arrived yet. We're about two weeks out. We just rearranged the footprint of the brewery today to accommodate two new 60-barrel fermenters.

Very exciting.