• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs Saints IN Game thread

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, call me fair-weather, call me whatever you will. I stopped giving a fuck thru the 90's and I'll do it again.

This team comes back with Trestman next year, and I will cancel my Sunday Ticket.

Okaying Tucker by itself is reason enough to question his football intelligence.

What would that accomplish? lol

The Bears suck, so you're going to rob yourself from being able to watch the rest of the league? AKA… good football.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot see how anyone on the coaching staff returns. All-Pro talent at all offensive skill positions, save for QB. Two worst defensive seasons in team history.

I wanted Emory to be a success, and he has had a couple of hits, but any fuck who hires Tucker needs to be seriously questioned. That POS has done nothing to warrant being employed at that high of a ranking position in the NFL.

5 straight years, 2 different teams. Dead last or very near dead last. Not only statistically, but the "eyeball test"....yikes....it stings, to say the least.

The staff is gone. I'm telling you. The players have ABSOLUTELY zero interest in playing for the staff. This last week was the final straw. I believe the decision was likely already all but made after the Kromer incident. The front office and management 100% sees that. You can't possibly mistake this as anything else.

I have almost no doubt they are all gone.

After the GB game, which was followed by two wins. If Trestman can weather the storm a bit, the offense gets back on track, and they get to 7-9/8-8. Ending with good performances. I believe Trestman would have saved his job, for at least another year.

But now? Absolutely fucking not. Not a snowballs chance in hell. Nothing.

It's over. Black Monday is coming very soon for this entire staff. Looking forward to the new hunt for a head coach.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will lose out, and that is probably the best thing we can hope for at this point.

The season is over, and a team that lacked pride and discipline when it mattered, is not going to wow when it doesn't.

This is the worst team in some time. There is not an aspect of their game that impresses. The d-line is improved from a horrendous outing last year, but the LB's, the lack of leadership and toughness, and just a terrible coordinator, in Tucker have left us with another putrid year defensively. Two worst of all-time to be precise.

Our o-line sucks. It's unreal. They looked so great, durable and promising last year...oft-injured and slow this year.

All this with the best skill-position players the Bears have ever had, offensively. It's like a bad dream. Starting with the NFCCG against the Packers, it has been an ongoing nightmare as a fan.

I say blow this whole fucking thing up. If I could Kevorkian McCaskey's ass I would. Top down. Strip it, like the used piece of shit that it is.

Yup. After tonight's game, which I feel was worse than the GB game. BTW…

I really would rather watch a team in full-rebuild mode next year, than what we just saw. At least young players with a new coach, will bring a new attitude and play hard.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears/Lions tickets might be 5 bucks next week. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would that accomplish? lol

The Bears suck, so you're going to rob yourself from being able to watch the rest of the league? AKA… good football.

I have the ticket to watch the bears. Period. So, i dunno, paying thru the nose to watch a steaming pile of shit doesn't necessarily appeal to me? :noidea:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 guys on the field, but only one to blame for everything.
Okay then.

No one is blaming Jay for everything. We're only condemning people for what they are individually responsible for.

Jay was god fucking awful. If you can't see that he's regressed as a QB, than I really question if you're watching the games.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the ticket to watch the bears. Period. So, i dunno, paying thru the nose to watch a steaming pile of shit doesn't necessarily appeal to me? :noidea:

Oh, gotcha. Makes sense then.

I love the ticket because it allows me to watch all of the games. Even if the Bears ceased to exist, I would still be a huge NFL fan, and want to see every game. I realize not everyone is like that though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i flip thru em all, but the tend to always be on commercial at the same time...i dunno, the primary reason i have it is to watch the bears.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with all the smack that's been talked over the last couple years, I feel bad for you guys. Bears fandom deserves better than this. The coach has lost the team, the talent on the OL is brutal (one good player and four bums), the defense needs to be blown up, and the quarterback has an A+ arm, C brain, and F- team and leadership skills.

Cut or trade every player over 28 in the offseason, get rid of all the coaches, and start over. Take Harbaugh - a little fire is what the young veterans are going to need.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Lions break on through this year, Beat the Packers !!

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is fucking awful. It is difficult to even watch them play at this point. No pride, no emotion, no execution, no coaching. I don't know if we could put up 10 on the Jags right now, and it's fucking sad considering the amount of playmakers we have on the offensive side of the ball.

It's time for a Cubs' style rebuild with this team. Nothing about this team inspires confidence about the future outside of a couple individual players, and that falls on Emery. There is no execution, and no coherent game plan, and that falls on the coaching staff. At this point, I would be disappointed to see any of Emery, Trestman, Kromer, or Tucker back next year.

I sure hope we can do better than the cubs, lol. I mean improve before the onset of 108 years, lol.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The staff is gone. I'm telling you. The players have ABSOLUTELY zero interest in playing for the staff. This last week was the final straw. I believe the decision was likely already all but made after the Kromer incident. The front office and management 100% sees that. You can't possibly mistake this as anything else.

I have almost no doubt they are all gone.

After the GB game, which was followed by two wins. If Trestman can weather the storm a bit, the offense gets back on track, and they get to 7-9/8-8. Ending with good performances. I believe Trestman would have saved his job, for at least another year.

But now? Absolutely fucking not. Not a snowballs chance in hell. Nothing.

It's over. Black Monday is coming very soon for this entire staff. Looking forward to the new hunt for a head coach.
I sincerely hope you're right. :hope:
I fear — and strongly suspect — you're not. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is blaming Jay for everything. We're only condemning people for what they are individually responsible for.
I wasn't including you in that, rich — just cubzzzfanincali and his ilk, to whom the entire failure of the team falls on Cutler.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I wasn't including you in that, rich — just cubzzzfanincali and his ilk, to whom the entire failure of the team falls on Cutler.

Dude, you need to learn how to read. I've said over and over he isn't the only problem. Just the largest one. And that's not just me saying that. I practically felt like I could have written the script for the ESPN coverage and commentary last night, I second just about everything they said. That salary cap graphic was perfect. Yes, Jay Cutler is the largest problem. But he isn't alone.

I've also said just firing Tucker is totally inadequate. I'm the only one around here who primarily blames Emery. By going after the GM, it's pretty obvious I am indicting absolutely everything we have. This is why it is Emery that needs to go in my opinion. If the only thing that happens after this season is Mel Tucker gets fired, you may as well chalk up 2015 to another dead season.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you need to learn how to read. I've said over and over he isn't the only problem. Just the largest one. And that's not just me saying that. I practically felt like I could have written the script for the ESPN coverage and commentary last night, I second just about everything they said. That salary cap graphic was perfect. Yes, Jay Cutler is the largest problem. But he isn't alone.

I've also said just firing Tucker is totally inadequate. I'm the only one around here who primarily blames Emery. By going after the GM, it's pretty obvious I am indicting absolutely everything we have. This is why it is Emery that needs to go in my opinion. If the only thing that happens after this season is Mel Tucker gets fired, you may as well chalk up 2015 to another dead season.
I can read just fine. And when I read your posts, they say the same thing. Over and over and over. Hell, you yourself pointed out you've essentially beaten that dead horse back to life again only to kill it once more.

Whatever, man. I can get tiresome, repetitive bullshit that fits a proscribed narrative on DirecTV channel 206 too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay is far and away is the biggest problem with the offense.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about the past 100 years of Cubs. I'm talking about right now, and right now they are stacked with young talent.

my whole life I've been hearing "cubs are stacked with talent", "got the best farm system", yadda yadda. going on the 109th year already.