• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs Saints IN Game thread

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guise...I am really sorry. such a storied organization and you guys have this?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok now are they going to bench him?
Meatballs will cheer louder for Jimmy Clausen then they did for the Hester Opening KO in the SB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is mentally fragile. I understand they've been dealt a crisis, but in bad times you really see what people are made out of. This team is made of marshmallow.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok now are they going to bench him?
Meatballs will cheer louder for Jimmy Clausen then they did for the Hester Opening KO in the SB.

What do you want?

Lol… it's really not a bad idea to see what you have. Cutler's play is fucking unacceptable tonight. Quit shitting yourself.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want?

Lol… it's really not a bad idea to see what you have. Cutler's play is fucking unacceptable tonight. Quit shitting yourself.

Ha... I'm not. Fun bad.

OMFG!!! "You know how nice it must be to have a QB like Drew Brees?" Gruden

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GraciousWideHamadryas.gif

Those special effects still hold up

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage time!! STATS!! YES!!!

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not watching, in an effort to preserve my sanity. I'm unable to escape the Twitter shitstorm, however, or the stuff here.

The staff has to be coaching to get fired. Has to be. NOT EVEN RICH KOTITE COULD BE UNINTENTIONALLY THIS BAD.
I owe Rich Kotite an apology for this wisecrack; his NFL record was 40–56 over his six seasons. Marc Trestman only wishes he could be that good.

Trestman isn't quite David Shula/Marty Mornhinweg/Lane Kiffin bad, but he's Jim Zorn/Steve Spurrier/Greg Schiano bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow it up... All the coaches need to go, but I fear we are stuck with Jay for another year, maybe 2.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, call me fair-weather, call me whatever you will. I stopped giving a fuck thru the 90's and I'll do it again.

This team comes back with Trestman next year, and I will cancel my Sunday Ticket.

Okaying Tucker by itself is reason enough to question his football intelligence.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Guys guys hang on. Did you see the awesome td pass to Jeffery with 54 seconds left? That was amazing stuff. Give that qb another extension.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Oh...and another huge plus...Cutler didn't lose any fumbles. I'm seeing a lot of improvement here fellas!

C

cubzzzfanincali

Here's an interesting stat. The bears ran for 6.5 yards per rush.

Remind me...with a solid running success like that, why did our offense look so terrible? I'm sure there's a reason here somewhere....damn what could it be?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man those 360 yards 3 Passing TD's and 443 total yards given up was awesome improvement! Stay on point here Cali. I know you hate the defense more. HA.

This needs to be blown up like crazy. Players are going to stay based on contracts- coaches are all gone. What's really scary- this could get even worse over the next two weeks, with Detroit D coming next week that could be even lower then this.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an interesting stat. The bears ran for 6.5 yards per rush.

Remind me...with a solid running success like that, why did our offense look so terrible? I'm sure there's a reason here somewhere....damn what could it be?
22 guys on the field, but only one to blame for everything.
Okay then.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will lose out, and that is probably the best thing we can hope for at this point.

The season is over, and a team that lacked pride and discipline when it mattered, is not going to wow when it doesn't.

This is the worst team in some time. There is not an aspect of their game that impresses. The d-line is improved from a horrendous outing last year, but the LB's, the lack of leadership and toughness, and just a terrible coordinator, in Tucker have left us with another putrid year defensively. Two worst of all-time to be precise.

Our o-line sucks. It's unreal. They looked so great, durable and promising last year...oft-injured and slow this year.

All this with the best skill-position players the Bears have ever had, offensively. It's like a bad dream. Starting with the NFCCG against the Packers, it has been an ongoing nightmare as a fan.

I say blow this whole fucking thing up. If I could Kevorkian McCaskey's ass I would. Top down. Strip it, like the used piece of shit that it is.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Whoa hang on there. Pretty sure we didn't have eleven guys on that fake punt. That's one less guy to blame, right? Clever strategy!

You guys are looking at this all wrong. If we tank the season, we get a better draft pick. This plan is being brilliantly executed and was pretty devious planning.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw this tiny... tiny... thing.
Probably wishful thinking or reading too much into it: Trestman is always scheduled to give PC on days after a game. No PC schedule for tomorrow.
I'm telling you- Emery is going to announce that the whole coaching staff will be dismissed at the end of the year. But they will continue to finish the season. I wouldn't put it past them. Disfunction even in firings. Lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot see how anyone on the coaching staff returns. All-Pro talent at all offensive skill positions, save for QB. Two worst defensive seasons in team history.

I wanted Emory to be a success, and he has had a couple of hits, but any fuck who hires Tucker needs to be seriously questioned. That POS has done nothing to warrant being employed at that high of a ranking position in the NFL.

5 straight years, 2 different teams. Dead last or very near dead last. Not only statistically, but the "eyeball test"....yikes....it stings, to say the least.