• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Cowboys

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We are giving up 299 passing yards per game....remember that stat already has reduced gross passing yards by sacks.......WOW. This with an extremely highly paid CB and pass rusher and middle linebacker and slot corner and a first round top ten pick at corner (we have up a top 10 pick for him and a high second) as well as a high second round pick at linebacker.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see the Cowboys take a knee down 24 points with 20 seconds on the clock. I guess fantasy football fans are people too.
well if your Fantasy football team has Randle in the starting line up. You are doing pretty bad anyways.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if your Fantasy football team has Randle in the starting line up. You are doing pretty bad anyways.
I don't play fantasy football. I'd rather teams shake hands early and end the game. I don't see the point of this half-hearted effort to score. Why risk injury? Why try to make it look close?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gould missing easy kicks last week. Of course he making kicks tonight in blistering cold.

He missed an easy 66 yarder, And was probably called in unexpectedly on 2nd down (with a half of a quarter to play) and missed a 47 yarder. Yeah he missed easy 1s last week.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play fantasy football. I'd rather teams shake hands early and end the game. I don't see the point of this half-hearted effort to score. Why risk injury? Why try to make it look close?
well there was one year where the tiebreaker for a play off spot went down to the difference in points. It was the Packers & some other team. Packers were winning their game & Favre was out of the game then
whatever team playing in a different game scored & would have taken the tiebreaker, so Favre & others went back in the game to get the tiebreaker back.

But short of that. I get what your saying. :)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the problem we have to many injury prone players. Murray (he's been good this season), Lee, Claiborne (bust) to name a few. It's time to rip it apart and start over.

When you draft guys that are hurt in college, they are probably gonna get hurt in the pro's. We are in bad shape

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears D is just as beat up as your Boys. But our $850,000 QB beat your $20 mil. man. Boy that has got to suck.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and you man

This game if far from over
I'm shocked. You couldn't tell by halftime by the way we were playing, that the game wasn't over. Wow. Thought you knew the Cowboys. Keep drinking the jerry kool aid there twisty !!!:scratch:

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Go beat the Packers next week

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Go beat the Packers next week

O can't say it was a good game. The Bears kicked our asses tonight. I'm hope we find a way to beat the pack and I hope you all treat the Eagles like you did us.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you draft guys that are hurt in college, they are probably gonna get hurt in the pro's. We are in bad shape

Couldn't agree more I'm sick of the Cowboys getting these bargain 1st round talent players in the 2nd and 3rd because they were injured hasn't payed off yet.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked. You couldn't tell by halftime by the way we were playing, that the game wasn't over. Wow. Thought you knew the Cowboys. Keep drinking the jerry kool aid there twisty !!!:scratch:

You have turned into a pure attention seeking bitch haven't you? Then again what would anyone expect from someone bragging how much money he makes betting against his supposed own team....:scratch:

Why would I have given up at the half? Until Lee went down we had held their running game in check. This defense ( I thought) would eventually generate a turnover. Then Lee went down ..... and they could do anything they wanted.

When Lee went down is when I said game over.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many times I have taken by girl back thinking she has changed ...only to let her break my heart again.

Will I ever learn? ...probably not.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have turned into a pure attention seeking bitch haven't you? Then again what would anyone expect from someone bragging how much money he makes betting against his supposed own team....:scratch:

Why would I have given up at the half? Until Lee went down we had held their running game in check. This defense ( I thought) would eventually generate a turnover. Then Lee went down ..... and they could do anything they wanted.

When Lee went down is when I said game over.

The game was over before half time twist. After we got up 7 -0 with our first drive, the Bears scored every time they got the ball. same shit different week. Stopped trying to run the ball after the first drive and it was so obvious we couldn't stop them on offense. I posted last week we would have match up problems on defense. I guess you only hear and red what you want. You might want to do something about your substance abuse problem. I feel its gets in the way with your judgement, especially when it comes to the Cowboys. :wtf2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I said after the Detroit game. Its time to blow the whole thing up at the end of the season. :gaah:

Yes you did. And 3 or 4 days ago you were talking about the possibility of us finishing with the #2 seed this year. Which to believe?