• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears Giants Live thread

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,068.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants need to get a better O line. Eli is getting no time to pass

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah if our defense is getting to him then their line must be bad.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler threw a couple good passes. The laser and maybe the one to the fullback, the rest were still bad throws. You cannot keep having marshall go up 40 inches to catch the ball because eventually safeties are gonna crack some ribs. The touchdown was picked off the ground after marshall cleared the DB. All along these commentators are saying how good the throws were. Right where they have to be. They even said Eli's last pick was not his fault. Thats what experienced QB's give you. We are lucky eli is playing so bad because this game was new yorks for the taking. The pick 6 was a touchdown the other way if he threw the ball to his receiver. The Bowman pick was not even close to the receiver.

I just see that Tucker does not trust the corners to cover one on one. I saw more of the BS start the linebackers at the line of scrimmage and have them running away at the snap.

Jacobs was possessed. But if Wright and Conte are not big enough to play at the line and be the 8th in the box, they might choose to have a linebacker take that position.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler threw a couple good passes. The laser and maybe the one to the fullback, the rest were still bad throws. You cannot keep having marshall go up 40 inches to catch the ball because eventually safeties are gonna crack some ribs. The touchdown was picked off the ground after marshall cleared the DB. All along these commentators are saying how good the throws were. Right where they have to be. They even said Eli's last pick was not his fault. Thats what experienced QB's give you. We are lucky eli is playing so bad because this game was new yorks for the taking. The pick 6 was a touchdown the other way if he threw the ball to his receiver. The Bowman pick was not even close to the receiver.

It's astonishing how little you know about the quarterback position. Like... it's seriously amazing. I'm not being a smart ass. I am truly impressed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... no he isn't. There is nothing he can do about the Bears starting two DT's off of the street.

Sorry Rich but I am hating Tucker more and more every week. His play calling on third and long is inexcusable.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just see that Tucker does not trust the corners to cover one on one. I saw more of the BS start the linebackers at the line of scrimmage and have them running away at the snap.

Jacobs was possessed. But if Wright and Conte are not big enough to play at the line and be the 8th in the box, they might choose to have a linebacker take that position.

Cutler was fantastic last night, Im not sure what you are refering too.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tuesday-dar-10.jpg

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty funny BD.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really we got away with one this week. if it wasnt for Eli throwing picks like raindrops we probably woulda lost it.