• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears/Eagles In Two Weeks Moved To Sunday Night

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Matchup with the Dallas was going to be flexed.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Matchup with the Dallas was going to be flexed.

Still can be.

They don't flex that week 17 game until all of the Week 16 games have been decided. It's the one week they can do that on short notice, and yes... You can play two flexed SNF games in a row. It has happened before, I believe.

The Bears ALSO have a shot to have their Week 17 matchup with Green Bay flexed to SNF as well. If the Lions lose one of their next two, and the Bears/Pack win their next two. It will be Bears/Pack "winner take all" in the final week.

It will be interesting to see which game NBC would flex between the two, if both were to decide the North and East division titles. The Bears/Pack is the NFL's longest rivalry, and obviously the Cowboys always rake in the ratings as well. As do the NFC East rivalry games. They'll be faced with one hell of a decision.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Redskins can beat the Cowboys, that game will be for the division championship.

Yesterdays game was, unfortunately, as we feared - a major letdown. They made Matt Cassel look like a superstar. What a pathetic game.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Redskins can beat the Cowboys, that game will be for the division championship.

Yesterdays game was, unfortunately, as we feared - a major letdown. They made Matt Cassel look like a superstar. What a pathetic game.

Yep. The blame for that debacle lies entirely on Billy Davis' scheme and the defensive players themselves.