• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears Bucs week 16

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple were definitely direct results of being hit or pressured as he threw, but there were still a few that just looked fucky, where he had a clean pocket or release.

Bears D did a pretty good job of keeping him in the pocket, save for the few big plays they had.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to watch the game. For the 2nd time in 3 weeks, we got falcons/panthers in the NFC south hotbed of Omaha, NE. NFL making sure everyone gets Cam shoved down their throats.
Nice to finally get a w, hopefully a strong finish next week.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple were definitely direct results of being hit or pressured as he threw, but there were still a few that just looked fucky, where he had a clean pocket or release.

Bears D did a pretty good job of keeping him in the pocket, save for the few big plays they had.

Just meant he started limping after one of those hits.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just meant he started limping after one of those hits.
Definitely could have affected his release and technique. I haven't really ever watched him prior to yesterday's game, so I couldn't tell you if it's his standard or not?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to watch the game. For the 2nd time in 3 weeks, we got falcons/panthers in the NFC south hotbed of Omaha, NE. NFL making sure everyone gets Cam shoved down their throats.
Nice to finally get a w, hopefully a strong finish next week.

Wasn't a real exciting game. Bears really dominated the entire time. A blocked punt recovered at the Bears 1, and a flukey meaningless hail mary as time expired were the only things that made the game appear close on the scoreboard.

O-line surprisingly dominated running the ball. They ran it down a good run D's throats all game. Which was good to see. Langford ran tough. Forte ran well. Carey also with another productive day and 2 TD's. With Alshon out and Royal so sick he could barely play. The offensive game plan could just about put you to sleep. Never seen Cutler dink and dunk so much in my life. However, the run game was efficient, so it was effective.

Pass rush was pretty consistent all game, hit Winston a lot. Stopped the run well, forced two Doug Martin fumbles. Some young guys made some plays. Overall, a positive day.

I'd really like to see them get two wins to close the season, and end this year on a positive note. Heading into 2016, when they will look to make a run at the playoffs.

However, they did suffer a good number of injuries in the game. Goldman, Willie Young, Forte, Ducasse. That could make it difficult to beat Detroit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely could have affected his release and technique. I haven't really ever watched him prior to yesterday's game, so I couldn't tell you if it's his standard or not?

Nah. He usually throws a pretty clean ball.