• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears (5-6) vs Lions (4-7)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. But the Bears were winning with the ball in hand and less than two minutes to go.
Yes, and Nagy called two shotgun pass plays in a row from our own 10ish.

Run game was working, and I'm not certain if I can recall a single PA pass. (I'll hafta re-watch it, but if they did, there weren't many.)

Mitch sucks, and I blame Nagy entirely for that. I think he is a fucking saboteur and did a HORRIBLE job developing a QB that everyone knew needed development.

His ass should've been fired minutes after the game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true.
What's not true about it?

There was absolutely no one, not a single fucking person on the planet that had Mahomes as the number 1. There was debate about Watson, but Mahomes was nowhere near the conversation.

Mitch was pretty much the consensus No. 1, with a handful lobbying for Watson.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was absolutely no one, not a single fucking person on the planet that had Mahomes as the number 1. There was debate about Watson, but Mahomes was nowhere near the conversation.

One of those lobbying for watson was John Fox :)

But yeah, Mahomes wasn't in discussion and some thought KC overpaid to move up for him

hindsight is 20/20

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Number 1 or top ten? Quit with the bullshit you retard.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember that time when that one team sold its soul for Favre and still lost?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Sh*****t Pickle.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself.

You sucked a Mod's dick yet today, you bootlicking ballwasher?

Your display here after the site merger was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen online. The fact that you even show your face here is either impressive or delusional.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense getting shredded by the Lions offense that doesn't have Swift or Golladay. But BearsWillWin thinks this defense is great because they had one great quarter against the Saints.

Say it with me: "BearsWillWin is an idiot"
The defense gave up on the season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself.

You sucked a Mod's dick yet today, you bootlicking ballwasher?

Your display here after the site merger was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen online. The fact that you even show your face here is either impressive or delusional.

507f1db63566b9b332b2490ff280bde5.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"In this draft analyst's opinion, I would grade Mahomes as a second-round pick. That is the same grade the NFL draft advisory board gave him. A general manger of a NFC team said they had a fourth-round grade on Mahomes, but felt he had some tools to work with. That same team has a third- to fourth-round grade on Deshaun Watson, a fifth-round grade on Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya, and a second-round grade on Mitch Trubisky. That team is a tough grader, overall. Another NFC team said they had Mahomes low - into Day 3 - and weren't hot on him as a prospect, but they also have a young franchise quarterback, so they aren't interested in quarterbacks until the late rounds of the 2017 NFL Draft."

"Projection: Round 1-2

Patrick Mahomes is a winner and will only be 21 years old on draft night. He may be a bit of a gunslinger at times, but his upside his enormous. If a team can coach and develop him effectively, watch out."

And almost any other scouting report you can find says the same shit, so again, big hearty "go fuck yourself" to the biggest loser on the site.

Better go lick some Mod taint to feel better, ya fucking suck up POS.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time when that one team sold its soul for Favre and still lost?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Sh*****t Pickle.
Favre Favred us in the end

poetic

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"In this draft analyst's opinion, I would grade Mahomes as a second-round pick. That is the same grade the NFL draft advisory board gave him. A general manger of a NFC team said they had a fourth-round grade on Mahomes, but felt he had some tools to work with. That same team has a third- to fourth-round grade on Deshaun Watson, a fifth-round grade on Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya, and a second-round grade on Mitch Trubisky. That team is a tough grader, overall. Another NFC team said they had Mahomes low - into Day 3 - and weren't hot on him as a prospect, but they also have a young franchise quarterback, so they aren't interested in quarterbacks until the late rounds of the 2017 NFL Draft."

"Projection: Round 1-2

Patrick Mahomes is a winner and will only be 21 years old on draft night. He may be a bit of a gunslinger at times, but his upside his enormous. If a team can coach and develop him effectively, watch out."

And almost any other scouting report you can find says the same shit, so again, big hearty "go fuck yourself" to the biggest loser on the site.

Better go lick some Mod taint to feel better, ya fucking suck up POS.
WF was right on Trubsiky!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no, I firmly believe that, even if we did go all “New York Jets” on draft say and take Mahomes at 3, he dies NOT turn out the same with us....

Who cares what YOU firmly believe. You have no clue what would have happened. What we do know however is Mahomes is about as talented as it gets. And talent tends to rise to top.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody had Mahomes projected to go in the top 10, much less 3rd overall! It’s hindsight. He was considered a “project” with tremendous upside...

It's not our jobs as a fan to get it right. But Pace gets paid alot of money to get it right and he didn't. Doesn't matter where Mahomes was projected to go, Pace is paid to figure it out.

Just the mere fact Mahomes had "tremendous upside" should have been enough to draft him over Trubisky. I don't remember "tremendous" ever being a word used to describe Trubisky as Trubisky was pretty raw as well.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not our jobs as a fan to get it right. But Pace gets paid alot of money to get it right and he didn't. Doesn't matter where Mahomes was projected to go, Pace is paid to figure it out.

Just the mere fact Mahomes had "tremendous upside" should have been enough to draft him over Trubisky. I don't remember "tremendous" ever being a word used to describe Trubisky as Trubisky was pretty raw as well.

Weren't you one of the guys that bought into Trubisky early on? I think you were. Does that make you the Ryan Pace of message board posters?

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you one of the guys that bought into Trubisky early on? I think you were. Does that make you the Ryan Pace of message board posters?
Show your work... post a quote and shut this dumbfuck up....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So 31 GMs should have been fired for not drafting Tom Brady, once upon a time...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 31 GMs should have been fired for not drafting Tom Brady, once upon a time...

Kind of different. If you think really hard i bet you can figure out why they're different. I have confidence in you.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what YOU firmly believe. You have no clue what would have happened. What we do know however is Mahomes is about as talented as it gets. And talent tends to rise to top.

History of talent mismanagement leans HEAVILY towards my side of this argument...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of different. If you think really hard i bet you can figure out why they're different. I have confidence in you.

You mean the fact that the 31 GMs in question wouldn’t even have had to trade up to get the guy who may go down as the greatest QB of all time? In fact, they could have drafted a WR, 3 O Lineman and a RB first and THEN taken him, but didn’t?