• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears (5-6) vs Lions (4-7)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to see two idiots argue.

The lions were also missing 50% of their secondary. Trubisky was bad as usual. But the bar has been set so low that even his bad games look like decent games to idiots.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to see two idiots argue.

The lions were also missing 50% of their secondary. Trubisky was bad as usual. But the bar has been set so low that even his bad games look like decent games to idiots.

Love to see an idiot think he's above it all.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius has hit an all time low with this thread. And that’s already starting from some the lowest of depths of internet assholery...

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain’t gonna lie. I know this season was going nowhere but that Arob run out of bounds play is way up there on the list as far as single plays by a Bear player that pissed me off. What in the f*ck....

I’m just dumbfounded by some of the sh*t our wr crew does. Wims Miller and Arob...Good f*cking bye forever please and thank you.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain’t gonna lie. I know this season was going nowhere but that Arob run out of bounds play is way up there on the list as far as single plays by a Bear player that pissed me off. What in the f*ck....

I’m just dumbfounded by some of the sh*t our wr crew does. Wims Miller and Arob...Good f*cking bye forever please and thank you.

Hopefully we don’t ruin Mooney....love this kid. His route running, his hands, quickness, everything.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest draft day trade of all time

Sincerely,
Green Bay Packer fans

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1604878948803.jpg
    FB_IMG_1604878948803.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 7

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duck, dive, bob and weave. GREAT defense!

Yeah I mean...nevermind the fact that I very specifically said they weren’t great. But sure kid...if typing that makes you feel good about yourself go for it. If I was a fat, dumb loser with masturbation induced carpal tunnel I probably would too.

“genius”

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean...nevermind the fact that I very specifically said they weren’t great. But sure kid...if typing that makes you feel good about yourself go for it. If I was a fat, dumb loser with masturbation induced carpal tunnel I probably would too.

“genius”

It's like you can see through the internet!

Hey since the 2000 Ravens and 2003 Bucs won the superbowl with great defenses why can't this defense? Because this defense isn't great you fucking dummy. Oh sorry i guess you did say "very good defense" that can carry an offense. MY BAD. This defense did a lot of carrying alright lol (rolls eyes)

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest draft day trade of all time

Sincerely,
Green Bay Packer fans

1) STFU

2) Mahomes would not be the QB he is today had the Bears drafted him.

3) Really tired of Bears fans or fans of any other team suggesting that we were somehow dumb for not taking Mahomes. Talk about 20/20 hindsight! I remember a lot of people questioning the Chiefs for trading up to get him where they did in that draft! Watson, however? Yeah... We missed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) STFU

2) Mahomes would not be the QB he is today had the Bears drafted him.

3) Really tired of Bears fans or fans of any other team suggesting that we were somehow dumb for not taking Mahomes. Talk about 20/20 hindsight! I remember a lot of people questioning the Chiefs for trading up to get him where they did in that draft! Watson, however? Yeah... We missed.

2. Yes he would have.
3. Pace screwed up plain and simple. It's his job to get this right and he made a colossal mistake. This decision will follow Pace for the rest of his career. And it's completely fair.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Yes he would have.
3. Pace screwed up plain and simple. It's his job to get this right and he made a colossal mistake. This decision will follow Pace for the rest of his career. And it's completely fair.

Nobody had Mahomes projected to go in the top 10, much less 3rd overall! It’s hindsight. He was considered a “project” with tremendous upside...

And no, I firmly believe that, even if we did go all “New York Jets” on draft say and take Mahomes at 3, he dies NOT turn out the same with us....

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching them on TV is not "supporting" them in any tangible way that matters. If you're not there for when they suck, how can you fully enjoy the good times?

Especially when they're one game back of a playoff spot? No thanks. There is a 1% chance we can turn this season into anything worth a shit. But the Giants were in this position two different times with Coughlin, etc. and won a SB. So, here I am. Hoping for the 1% to flush out.

Literally, me rooting for them impacts nothing. Second, if they just keep losing then we all get what we currently want. Nagy/Pace gone. If they do go on a miraculous turnaround run. Then, we all get what we want in a different way. Which is a winning Bears team contending.

I'll never understand the masses of butthurt fans who just pout and want the team to lose because "WAAAHHH!!!! I'M UPSET!!!". When you're in the hunt for a top 3 draft pick? Sure, but we're not. So, what's the point? Nagy is gone whether we go 5-11 or 8-8. We would have to make the playoffs and probably win a playoff game for him to stay.
Fake, fair weather fans.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody had Mahomes projected to go in the top 10, much less 3rd overall! It’s hindsight. He was considered a “project” with tremendous upside...

And no, I firmly believe that, even if we did go all “New York Jets” on draft say and take Mahomes at 3, he dies NOT turn out the same with us....
He Dies? Drama much?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not true.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get to rehash our Sam Bowie'ing for the 3 millionth time the day after we lose to the Lions? Hot dog for that.

Nagy fired yet?