• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS Countdown.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is pretending. Gus know they're pretending and it's just a matter of time. Fuck you Jessie Palmer.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I can see Auburn jumping tOSU at this point if both win is if tOSU wins a close game against MSU and Auburn blows Mizzou out. Otherwise, I don't see the rankings changing.
Even that may be insufficient. Could see it happening if Auburn curb-stomps Mizzou, and OSU wins by a point in triple-OT.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's unamerican.

At least you all will be eligible. Technically. I'm convinced ASU or Stanford will slide out of the top 14. ASU especially. Their resume is clearly, almost inarguably stronger than the teams immediately in front of them in the polls.

CCG losers are DOA except Michigan State.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure you said same thing during the "rematch" year. they shouldn't get a chance...but if saban cries on tv begging then the media bias will take over
Nope. Different scenario: Bama lost and then dropped, and then every team but one ranked above them proceeded to lose shortly thereafter, paving the way to let Bama right back in.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually right. Bama lost on a walk-off kick return....being dropped to 4th makes sense. Now what all these conspiracy theorists forget is this......more times than not, the past however many sec teams needed help to get in. If other teams would of just taken care of THIER business, this so called streak would of been over a LONG time ago. Now we find ourselves in the same situation...it's on Florida st and Ohio st to take care of business

2007 was hilarious
Didnt WV choke againt Pitt that year, all they had to do was beat Pitt and they were in.

Buckeyes looked good against LSU right up until the blocked FG after that the wheels fell off.
Had Glenn Dorsey played for Ohio State they don't lose.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 was hilarious
Didnt WV choke againt Pitt that year, all they had to do was beat Pitt and they were in.

Buckeyes looked good against LSU right up until the blocked FG after that the wheels fell off.
Had Glenn Dorsey played for Ohio State they don't lose.

:laugh3:

He dominated games at DT. Insane.

Btw...we would of beat the shit outta WV

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Different scenario: Bama lost and then dropped, and then every team but one ranked above them proceeded to lose shortly thereafter, paving the way to let Bama right back in.

we shall see...ill say If just one of the undefeateds drop and then mizzou beats auburn...then saban will be calling up espn to have a one hour special LeBron style labeled the decision 2.0. you and me both know he wont just let the thing play out without his hand in it trying to persuade voters

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 was hilarious
I'll never forget it...it came down to freakin West Virginia vs Mizzou in the title game and they both choked on the same day

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is going to throttle Michigan State after watching this nonsense.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see...ill say If just one of the undefeateds drop and then mizzou beats auburn...then saban will be calling up espn to have a one hour special LeBron style labeled the decision 2.0. you and me both know he wont just let the thing play out without his hand in it trying to persuade voters
He might, but don't see any effort on his part being sufficient without both FSU and OSU losing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... or they'll go in cocky and overconfident and find a way to lose.

We might lose regardless. Sparty is far and away the best team on our schedule so far, and we've won a lot of one score games. This is going to be a long week...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is pretending. Gus know they're pretending and it's just a matter of time. Fuck you Jessie Palmer.

I think Mizzou's D is vastly underrated. And their offense isn't as consistent, but if Franklin is on they have a legit offense. I expect Mizzou to give Awburn a hell of a game and wouldn't be suprised at all if they beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Bama, yeah unless OSU and FSU loses, they're out

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just doesn't make sense to lose late in year...and get thrusted in the mix with all the other 1 loss teams. Oklahoma st pretty sure lost early in year to west Virginia. several sec fans say the same thing oh you can lose early but not late...but seem to me the addition to that is...well if you lose late and get help from voters you can get back in.

My statement was and still is and will always be that teams(no matter SEC or ?) that lose late in the season usually drop about 3-4 spots. Its what happens 90% of the time and fair or not, it just is. People act like Bama just lost to an unranked FCS team and should drop out of the polls altogether, they lost to a 1 loss team on rivalry week in a game that was tied with 1 second on the clock in the most unusual way of most any loss ever. If they had dropped more than 3-4 spots, i think it would be totally unfair seeing as they have been a pretty damn good football team all year. Bias plays both ways and i think you need to look within for yours and realize you are wrong.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never forget it...it came down to freakin West Virginia vs Mizzou in the title game and they both choked on the same day

UNDEFEATED IN REGULATION BITCHES!!!!

:happy:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see...ill say If just one of the undefeateds drop and then mizzou beats auburn...then saban will be calling up espn to have a one hour special LeBron style labeled the decision 2.0. you and me both know he wont just let the thing play out without his hand in it trying to persuade voters[/QUOTE]

What i am going to ask you may seem odd, but its apparent you dont know this from your posts.

What does Saban get paid to do?

I will wait for an answer before I respond to you again.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fucking excited about the possibility of an Orange or Rose Bowl, would love for everyone to lose and we make the natty again, but don't care now, I'm over it. You can't win it every single year, but if we can get a big bowl in between, that's cool with me.