• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BBQ cookoff at the Grill: KC @ TEX 5/10-12

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culberson looked bad tonight

Reactions: DTC

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win:suds:

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new mock draft is out and they have us taking Termarr Johnson

3) Texas Rangers—Termarr Johnson, 2B, HS (Atlanta, GA): Texas is said to love Holliday, but if he’s off the board we think the Rangers will opt for the other turn-key prep bat. Should Texas move in the direction of a college player, watch out for Lee or Jace Jung, whose brother Josh is a third baseman in the Rangers’ system.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the Angels resurgence l. Can’t help but think ridding themselves if proven bets Albert P and Justin U despite any alleged locker room presence has been a huge help and empowers the rest of the team.

All things equal if a vet can not perform better than the young guys then they have no business here unless as a coach. Maybe the young guys are looking up to them how to conduct business saucy as Choo but he performed

I see no reason why Calhoun is on this team. The locker room can take a flush
Culbertson is no big plus either but at least he does not play daily which we want our young guys to do so that might be a pass

We definitely need a young everyday OF preferably CF. (Maybe they think Leody is not ready). Also need an almost everyday young DH

Get rid of the dead wood. Hate to be rude but I think this is best for the team

The mysterious locker room advantage reporters believe in when players stink. A leap of faith
Angels did the fright thing. Prune and you grow

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solak had a good game. Glad we kept King

True Rangers Fan

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the Angels resurgence l. Can’t help but think ridding themselves if proven bets Albert P and Justin U despite any alleged locker room presence has been a huge help and empowers the rest of the team.

All things equal if a vet can not perform better than the young guys then they have no business here unless as a coach. Maybe the young guys are looking up to them how to conduct business saucy as Choo but he performed

I see no reason why Calhoun is on this team. The locker room can take a flush
Culbertson is no big plus either but at least he does not play daily which we want our young guys to do so that might be a pass

We definitely need a young everyday OF preferably CF. (Maybe they think Leody is not ready). Also need an almost everyday young DH

Get rid of the dead wood. Hate to be rude but I think this is best for the team

The mysterious locker room advantage reporters believe in when players stink. A leap of faith
Angels did the fright thing. Prune and you grow

Trout is healthy and they have Ohtani. Syndergaard is performing well. Albert was definitely dead weight, but there are a lot of things that contribute to a successful team.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round Rock CF Bubba Thompson swiped two bases during the game for his 15th and 16th of the year. The outfielder currently leads the Pacific Coast League in stolen bags and Tuesday’s contest marked the fourth time that Thompson has stolen two or more bases in a game this year.

We are going to need a speed guy on our squad at some point. He might be it

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout is healthy and they have Ohtani. Syndergaard is performing well. Albert was definitely dead weight, but there are a lot of things that contribute to a successful team.
I am thinking of the psyche and synergy mentioned yesterday.

I know what it feels like when a guy starts not because he earned it. But yes sure there are many factors but I think the point is valid but perhaps not all encompassing

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round Rock CF Bubba Thompson swiped two bases during the game for his 15th and 16th of the year. The outfielder currently leads the Pacific Coast League in stolen bags and Tuesday’s contest marked the fourth time that Thompson has stolen two or more bases in a game this year.

We are going to need a speed guy on our squad at some point. He might be it
Last year Josh Smith had one more stolen bases than Bubba and Josh played in 26 less games. You could get some speed from Josh as well.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Josh Smith had one more stolen bases than Bubba and Josh played in 26 less games. You could get some speed from Josh as well.
i expect both to be on the 26-man next season along with Jung, Hauver, Harris & Wendzel

True Rangers Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB execs poll: Biggest surprise? Who will move at Deadline?

Which player or team has been the biggest disappointment?
Red Sox (8 votes)
Reds (5 votes)
Joey Votto, Reds (3 votes)
Phillies (3 votes)
Marcus Semien, Rangers (2 votes)
White Sox (1 vote)
Rangers (1 vote)
Nelson Cruz, Nationals (1 vote)
Trevor Story, Red Sox (1 vote)

Semien, who signed a seven-year, $175 million deal with the Rangers this offseason, was the only other player to receive multiple votes.
“Huge contract, he’s almost 32 years old and he’s already trending in the wrong direction,” an AL assistant GM said. Added another AL AGM: “That contract is looking really scary right now.”

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kins had his pluses for sure
Great base runner alot of pop for lead off position
Flash glove defensively

True Rangers Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kins had his pluses for sure
Great base runner alot of pop for lead off position
Flash glove defensively

detroit tigers dance GIF by MLB

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB execs poll: Biggest surprise? Who will move at Deadline?

Which player or team has been the biggest disappointment?
Red Sox (8 votes)
Reds (5 votes)
Joey Votto, Reds (3 votes)
Phillies (3 votes)
Marcus Semien, Rangers (2 votes)
White Sox (1 vote)
Rangers (1 vote)
Nelson Cruz, Nationals (1 vote)
Trevor Story, Red Sox (1 vote)

Semien, who signed a seven-year, $175 million deal with the Rangers this offseason, was the only other player to receive multiple votes.
“Huge contract, he’s almost 32 years old and he’s already trending in the wrong direction,” an AL assistant GM said. Added another AL AGM: “That contract is looking really scary right now.”
He was by far my fourth choice of the shortstops that were available, due to his age. I did expect to get 2 or 3 really good years from him though.

True Rangers Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kins was a huge part of those WS teams. Didn't care for his "I'm not a leader" attitude and yeah he was the Pop Up King, but he deserves a spot in the team HOF.