• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Battle for the great state of Texas."

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention a smattering of pretty good Division II football teams, like Texas A&M Kingsville.
Sam Houston State has been the best of the FCS the past few years.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's the confusingly named Austin College.

Not even sure they have a football team. Baseball, yes. :noidea:
Supposedly Mary Hardin Baylor in Belton is the creme de la creme in D-III this year.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last game I went to when I was a student at UH was against UT in the Astrodome. Good guys got housed. Sure wish we could play them this year, while they're down.
Now that there has been two AD changes at UT, they might be willing to talk with Mack Rhoades about a game in the future. I don't know what Deloss Dodds had against the U of H, but it was pretty deep from what I understand.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that there has been two AD changes at UT, they might be willing to talk with Mack Rhoades about a game in the future. I don't know what Deloss Dodds had against the U of H, but it was pretty deep from what I understand.

Uncle Mack is no longer a Coog, bro. Loved that guy, though.

I have also read about Dodd's alleged hatred for UH and his devious plans to harm us. No idea how much merit there is to that, but the bottom line is clearly to just win games. I think that we have a good chance to do just, not only in football, but in basketball too.