• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketball Players Awards

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be fun as there are different awards compared to the standard awards that we are used to. Only 3 awards are the same

* Most Valuable Player
* Best Rookie
* Man of the Year
* Best Defender
* Global Impact Player
* Hardest to Guard
* Clutch Performer
* Coach You Would Want to Play For
* Best Home Court Advantage
* Player You Secretly Wish Was on Your Team

NBPA unveils first-ever Basketball Players Awards | NBA.com

frytening

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this one, "Player You Secretly Wish Was on Your Team".

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Man of the Year means.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deleted

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rpokie of the year voting concluded- a first place vote got you 5 points, a second place vote 3 points and a 3rd place vote 1 point

Wiggins wins the ROY going away and deserved it with 604 points. Mirotic definitely deseved to be 2nd with 335 points.

Nerleans Noel and Elfrid Payton were the only other guys to get 1st place votes- they finished with 141 points and 79 poins respectively. Payton looks like a good young PG. Orlando has a nice collection of talent- and Payton sure looks like the best PG in last yers draf- him and Oladip will make a nice back court.

Marcus Smart - another good young PG- that can be a GREAT defensive player but has a broke shot finished 5th with 6 points

Nurkic- who i think was probably the best value pick of the draft finished 6th. He looks to b e a very good young center with some skills. He got 3 points

Jordan Clarkson finished 7th with 2 points

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be fun as there are different awards compared to the standard awards that we are used to. Only 3 awards are the same

* Most Valuable Player
* Best Rookie
* Man of the Year
* Best Defender
* Global Impact Player
* Hardest to Guard
* Clutch Performer
* Coach You Would Want to Play For
* Best Home Court Advantage
* Player You Secretly Wish Was on Your Team

NBPA unveils first-ever Basketball Players Awards | NBA.com

Kyrie has to be among the hardest to guard. Who out there can BOTH get to the rim and shoot like he can?- combine that with the nastiest handle in the game....now Durant is more unguardable because of his size and shooting- but he hardly played- and RW wih his strength is prety damn unguardable too- an Curry has to be guarded out to the freaking half court line or risk giving up a 3, lol....

Best Rookie HAS to be Wiggins- Mirotic is the best rookie that conributed to a good team though- a lot of rooks get garbage stats on bad teams. I actually really think Nurkic can be an impact big down the line too...

Global Impact Player is Lebron no doubt ight? I mean that category has to be made with him in mind

Best Defender- Kawhi Leonard- I think he is creeping up into a top 15 player in the league because of it.

Best home court HAD to be GSW - didnt they only lose like 3 games at home the ntir year?-- Cavs did have a great stretch in the 2nd half where te only game hey lost out of like 20 was when they rested a bunch of guys

Player I would secretly want o the CAvs...hmmm...Id say RW but he doesnt fit with KI....if your talking about just a realy good role player tha kinda flies under the radar- give me Michael Kidd Glichrist- he has turned into a legit stopper defensively, he is a great atlete that can finish in transiton, he plays his ass off and is a great kid. I would LOVE if the CAvs got him somehow down the line.

Most valuable- i have to go LeBron- hes still the best and will be till someone proves over a span of time they do more for teir team. Cleveland goes from missing the playoffs 4 sraight years to pre-Love injury being the favorite to win it all- and is the #2 seed- he leaves Miami and Miami cant even make the Eastern Conference playoffs. HAS to be Bron if you are looking at the big picture- though Curry and Harden have great cases on amor micro scale.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well can fans get their own awards too?

Most overrated:
Best/Worst uniform:
Most rigged game:
Biggest flopper:
Ballhogger of the year: