• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama's schedule is pretty bad but..

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, come on. I'm usually a huge Bama defender on here, but this is really weak sauce. This sounds like an argument OD would make for Oregon. All that matters is the final score. Saying you had betters stats but lost and therefore won is absolutely ridiculous and is sad. Also, it's pretty much not true. The stats were basically equal and bad. LSU had 16 first downs, Bama had 17. Both teams had under 300 total yards, with LSU having 60 more rushing yards, and Bama 100 more passing yards. Both teams were under 40% on 3rd down conversions. And time of possession was 29:54 and 30:06.

Yeah, I was referring more to the 4 missed field goals we had in a game of field goals and the phantom goal line interception. Stats never won anybody a game by themselves, just ask any Ohio St fan.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was referring more to the 4 missed field goals we had in a game of field goals and the phantom goal line interception. Stats never won anybody a game by themselves, just ask any Ohio St fan.
So you missed the field goals and therefore lost? Then you lost. That's it, plain and simple.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you missed the field goals and therefore lost? Then you lost. That's it, plain and simple.

You're missing the point.

If it wasn't a loss, it wouldn't even be a discussion.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That interception was a bullshit call. The guy was already down when he took the ball away.

That's an int 10 out of 10 times.

Cafe_Puro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the same arguments every year and for the most part, the results are the same. How can people question the legitimacy of Bama when all they do is win for the most part against whom every? Until someone, anyone can beat them, they are Still the top dogs. 2 years ago they Played USC first game.. Well After that, people said that USC team wasnt that good.. ANd it wasnt a real away game..The next year bama played FSU who was coming off a Great season the year before. After they lost their QB in that game FSU had a crappy year. And some how that didnt count either.

This year they played Lou which 2 years ago (when it was scheduled) they were Hot cus of L. Jackson. But that game doesnt count either.. No matter who they play the results are the same and people want to question how good they are. Well ask previous teams that lost to them. No one is playing as well as them regardless of Who they line up against.

BTW they came in #1 because of the 2 qbs mostly. Part reputation, part talent returning.
PS in 2011 bama did Go all the way to PSU for a "true" away game. Results they won.. AND they won it all.. But people dont remember that either..

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the same arguments every year and for the most part, the results are the same. How can people question the legitimacy of Bama when all they do is win for the most part against whom every? Until someone, anyone can beat them, they are Still the top dogs. 2 years ago they Played USC first game.. Well After that, people said that USC team wasnt that good.. ANd it wasnt a real away game..The next year bama played FSU who was coming off a Great season the year before. After they lost their QB in that game FSU had a crappy year. And some how that didnt count either.

This year they played Lou which 2 years ago (when it was scheduled) they were Hot cus of L. Jackson. But that game doesnt count either.. No matter who they play the results are the same and people want to question how good they are. Well ask previous teams that lost to them. No one is playing as well as them regardless of Who they line up against.

BTW they came in #1 because of the 2 qbs mostly. Part reputation, part talent returning.
PS in 2011 bama did Go all the way to PSU for a "true" away game. Results they won.. AND they won it all.. But people dont remember that either..

LSU fan huh? You may want to remove your head from Saban's ass.....

Cafe_Puro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU fan huh? You may want to remove your head from Saban's ass.....
Interesting. So because there are things called FACTS.. I have to say things like bama is trash and Saban is the worst coach of all time?? That would be unrealistic and childish. It is possible for an adult to have respect for something without hating. Some people cant. Not my problem.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Co possession goes to offense. And when they landed it was co-possession.
Ball was not secured on the way down. It was easy and plain as day visible in the replay that it was moving around so it was a loose ball. Receiver did not secure and retain it all the way through the process of the catch.

It's an int, and would be 100% of the time. Saw a similar play a couple of weeks back and that too was an int.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. So because there are things called FACTS.. I have to say things like bama is trash and Saban is the worst coach of all time?? That would be unrealistic and childish. It is possible for an adult to have respect for something without hating. Some people cant. Not my problem.

No by all means continue to lick Saban's balls while he plays the weakest schedule in the country....again.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No by all means continue to lick Saban's balls while he plays the weakest schedule in the country....again.
That train rolls through Baton Rouge in less than 2 weeks. Be sure not to miss it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Co possession goes to offense. And when they landed it was co-possession.

It goes to whoever gets their foot down in bounds first. Which the LSU guy did, except he didn't have possession of the ball until after the Alabama defender was on the ground. When the Alabama player hits the ground and starts to roll over, that's when Reid strips it from him. You can't even see it when he takes it because the Alabama player is rolling over.

I don't at all see the Alabama player not having control of the ball before hitting the ground as @WizardHawk see's.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes to whoever gets their foot down in bounds first. Which the LSU guy did, except he didn't have possession of the ball until after the Alabama defender was on the ground. When the Alabama player hits the ground and starts to roll over, that's when Reid strips it from him. You can't even see it when he takes it because the Alabama player is rolling over.

I don't at all see the Alabama player not having control of the ball before hitting the ground as @WizardHawk see's.
Starting at 55s of that video the ball goes from between his hands to shifting in an unstable manner. It just seems clear, even from that crappy vid.