• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama Black jerseys for Blackout.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:
You aren't an Alabama fan, it's not your concern.

And since you keep trying to get on people about the "we", "your" and "us" crap, let me clue you in on somethings. No, we aren't on the field playing. However, "we" are the ones that support the teams by buying tickets, by buying team gear, by donating money to the program, and all those other things. So it is "us" and "we" that wins these games and makes Alabama what it is.

And of course, that's not just an Alabama thing, it's a thing for all teams. Especially among the teams that are most popular and most successful.

It's nothing but anal jealously that makes someone try and look down on the fans of other teams because they refer to things as "we", "your" and "us".

It is my concern when I speak in totalities of the sport and not "your" specific team. My opinion was voiced in a broad sense of the argument of "alt" uniforms vs "traditional" ones. I don't give a damn what Alabama fans want, nor do I care. That's up to them, their faculty, their athletes, and their student body. I saw an avenue to relay my opinion on a debate that I was considering recently and I voiced it.

You can have your opinion on whether you, specifically, are the determining factor in the success of the team you root for all you want, but I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. I think if you stopped being a fan tomorrow that Nick Saban would not give two shits either way and it would not affect the team one iota. Whatever though, go try to walk into the Alabama locker room next time your in Tuscaloosa and see how far you get. You aren't allowed in here sir...... "No, no, but bro, I AM BAMA....I AM THIS TEAM". No son, you are some ignorant fan fist pumping outside of a locked door to the training facilities and football team's lounge area of the University of Alabama. BUT BRO I BOUGHT A FUCKING RAWL DAYUM TAHDDDD Tshirt LAST WEEK AND MY GRANDPAPPY GAVE ME A TICKET TO GO SEE THE BEAR BUST UP SOME OF THOSE AWBARN CUNTS BACK IN DE 70's. HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M NOT A PART OF THIS TEAM ....securityyyy!!!!! :lol::laugh3:

Maybe you should just block me seeing as how all of my opinions get under your skin so much. There are two very simple solutions to that....stop reading and responding or block me. Or just keep crying over every opinion I state. Whatever floats your little homer boat.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

It is my concern when I speak in totalities of the sport and not "your" specific team. My opinion was voiced in a broad sense of the argument of "alt" uniforms vs "traditional" ones. I don't give a damn what Alabama fans want, nor do I care. That's up to them, their faculty, their athletes, and their student body. I saw an avenue to relay my opinion on a debate that I was considering recently and I voiced it.

It's a thread about Alabama.

You can have your opinion on whether you, specifically, are the determining factor in the success of the team you root for all you want, but I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. I think if you stopped being a fan tomorrow that Nick Saban would not give two shits either way and it would not affect the team one iota. Whatever though, go try to walk into the Alabama locker room next time your in Tuscaloosa and see how far you get. You aren't allowed in here sir...... "No, no, but bro, I AM BAMA....I AM THIS TEAM". No son, you are some ignorant fan fist pumping outside of a locked door to the training facilities and football team's lounge area of the University of Alabama. BUT BRO I BOUGHT A FUCKING RAWL DAYUM TAHDDDD Tshirt LAST WEEK AND MY GRANDPAPPY GAVE ME A TICKET TO GO SEE THE BEAR BUST UP SOME OF THOSE AWBARN CUNTS BACK IN DE 70's. HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M NOT A PART OF THIS TEAM ....securityyyy!!!!! :lol::laugh3:

I guess I'm also not an American because I can't walk into the oval office, and my general support in terms of taxes and military service does nothing to help/make this country.

Maybe you should just block me seeing as how all of my opinions get under your skin so much. There are two very simple solutions to that....stop reading and responding or block me. Or just keep crying over every opinion I state. Whatever floats your little homer boat.:L

Or you could just quit being obsessed about all things Alabama. You are about as bad as Auburn fans.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when thet Alabama fans on here trashed the alt jersey stuff?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything's been covered, no comment needed from me.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too lazy to read the rest of this tread.

I thought it was now against NCAA rules as of this offseason to have the same color jersey number as jersey color. Working in the SID office from the press booth makes you detest these uniforms.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope Bama does come out with new unis...That way it will shut up all their fans who claim "Bama doesn't need gimicks like this."

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope Bama does come out with new unis...That way it will shut up all their fans who claim "Bama doesn't need gimicks like this."

They don't, whether they wear them or not.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Hasn't this heresy thread gone on 75 posts longer than it deserved. Damn all you heretics!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a thread about Alabama.

I guess I'm also not an American because I can't walk into the oval office, and my general support in terms of taxes and military service does nothing to help/make this country.

Or you could just quit being obsessed about all things Alabama. You are about as bad as Auburn fans.

No it just means you aren't a member of the presidents staff, just like you aren't a member of the Alabama Team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it just means you aren't a member of the presidents staff, just like you aren't a member of the Alabama Team.

So the presidents staff makes up all of America, and is what makes this country and is the only contributing factor to the countries success.

Got it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and please be the first to tell Saban he's wrong and stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwlK27ieWA]Nick Saban Press Conference Video: Aug. 29, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like someone complained because the links mamba provided no longer work and when you open the black uni page the words have been changed to say:
The Crimson Tide are built for hard-hitting, fast-paced gridiron action, and we know that's exactly why you love them. Promote your Alabama gear to a level that'll proudly flaunt your team's skills and your own team dedication with this special-edition Nike Limited jersey. It features strategic mesh ventilation, embroidered graphics and a tackle twill player number. Congratulations, you just upped your status to Ultimate Alabama Fan!

Nowhere on that page does it say the team will be wearing them, nor does it mention a blackout game.

Would seem someone from here was pissed off enough to contact them? lolz