• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baalke on offense

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It wasn't a typo. As I said:

We need to find our next starter this year, and as I see it, Carrier, McDonald, Bell, and even Anderson are all more or less on equal footing at this point.

We need to find our next starter THIS YEAR because Vernon Davis, our current starter, is a free agent NEXT YEAR. We have brought in all of these TEs in the hope that one or two shake out as major contributors by 2016. And if McDonald has any sort of edge in the race to be the 2016 starter, I think it's pretty minimal given what he's shown as a receiver to date. Or what he hasn't shown.

Certainly we would also like a contribution this season, but the bigger question for these guys is 2016 and beyond.

ok

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do you look at that topless picture of Tom Brady you have as an avatar each night? LOL! What a goober.

Meanwhile, you are as clueless as the question mark as your avatar. Quit while you are ahead and stop getting so defensive and butthurt over stupid shit. You must have been incessantly teased as a kid because you just can't help but to feed the fun.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, you are as clueless as the question mark as your avatar. Quit while you are ahead and stop getting so defensive and butthurt over stupid shit. You must have been incessantly teased as a kid because you just can't help but to feed the fun.
Your panties are showing, Goober. Calm down. You got embarrassed; get over it. It happens to everyone.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your panties are showing, Goober. Calm down. You got embarrassed; get over it. It happens to everyone.

Embarrassed? Goober? Are you 8? :pound: You have no originality, just parrot what was thrown your way as a comeback, and deflect with the success of a 3rd grader.

Do us all a favor and leave...adults are talking. And by leave, that doesn't mean go to another screen name.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassed? Goober? Are you 8? :pound: You have no originality, just parrot what was thrown your way as a comeback, and deflect with the success of a 3rd grader.

Do us all a favor and leave...adults are talking. And by leave, that doesn't mean go to another screen name.
Why so angry Goober? Did you step into something you are finding out you can't handle? Don't mess with people who are above your intellect level and you won't have a problem.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't surprise you. You seem a little slow in the head so it probably happens a lot.
What's with this posting? You have gotten your second chance here and I would hate to see you blow it on some stupid comments.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with this posting? You have gotten your second chance here and I would hate to see you blow it on some stupid comments.

I called him out on his doom and gloom stupidity on the General MLB board while referring to the SF Giants and he's butthurt so he is extending his anger outside of its initial thread. It's that simple.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him out on his doom and gloom stupidity on the General MLB board while referring to the SF Giants and he's butthurt so he is extending his anger outside of its initial thread. It's that simple.
Stop whining. You got embarrassed for your poor posting on MLB; just live with it. Let it go.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to getting embarrassed by the multitude of bans enough to concoct other SN in hopes that Mods don't realize your IP and regs don't recognize your "unique" communication skills. So NN, please, tell us more.