• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B12 teams better get busy

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose to TAM, who has a 59-0 loss on their record, Oklahoma gets taken to the woodshed by Clemson (an ACC team, BB), Arkansas is manhandling Texas , I guess the committee got it right. For all of some people's mouth running, the ACC owns the B12 this year.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad someone from the BXII said this.

I would have on the main board, but of course I would have been negged.

And in defense, you guys lost a great starter in Clint. Your backup, geez. I hope you guys get someone else in next year.

Even losing the QB though, at least you guys competed. I mean it was an actual game.

These other 2 are just shallackins.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost because our QB was having issues with accuracy, and the coaches were not willing to run the ball for whatever reason. Oklahoma and Texas just flat out got their asses beat. Boy is that dumbass TAM asst causing a stir, he has been on every sports and news show this morning, the guy is going to have plenty of time to think of how stupid his actions were. Which brings another question, on one of the instances, an official was right there, why no flag, when they were calling ticky tack stuff on the field.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose to TAM, who has a 59-0 loss on their record, Oklahoma gets taken to the woodshed by Clemson (an ACC team, BB), Arkansas is manhandling Texas , I guess the committee got it right. For all of some people's mouth running, the ACC owns the B12 this year.

Got to give you some props DAD. You must have given TCU some motivation to go out today and kick some ass. They are currently embarrassing Ole Miss by completely dominating them. TCU is showing the committee and the rest of the world what some of us already knew. They are clearly one of the best 4 teams in the country.

Nice job...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to give you some props DAD. You must have given TCU some motivation to go out today and kick some ass. They are currently embarrassing Ole Miss by completely dominating them. TCU is showing the committee and the rest of the world what some of us already knew. They are clearly one of the best 4 teams in the country.

Nice job...

Someone had to, TCU was underrated coming into this game, and Ole Miss was overrated. Glad to see the team we gave away a game to dominating an SEC team.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had to, TCU was underrated coming into this game, and Ole Miss was overrated. Glad to see the team we gave away a game to dominating an SEC team.

Yeah.. that improved defense you loved this year lead and your favorite coach Bradley... fucked up at the end...as they caused the players to make a mistake in coverage. Fucking stupid defensive coaches...

Won't be any SEC chants in Atlanta today...

Maybe the TCU fans could start up a SEC Sucks cheer!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.. that improved defense you loved this year lead and your favorite coach Bradley... fucked up at the end...as they caused the players to make a mistake in coverage. Fucking stupid defensive coaches...

Won't be any SEC chants in Atlanta today...

Maybe the TCU fans could start up a SEC Sucks cheer!

I think the turnovers throughout the game had more to do with it, but going into the zone defense on that last drive ultimately cost us the game. I hate to hear anyone rooting for any league, teams play ball, leagues do not, good and bad teams are in each league.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happening to the great SEC West too. LSU lost, Ole miss decimated, miss st behind georgia Tech.

At least TCU made us look good.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the turnovers throughout the game had more to do with it, but going into the zone defense on that last drive ultimately cost us the game. I hate to hear anyone rooting for any league, teams play ball, leagues do not, good and bad teams are in each league.

Didn't WVU own a lead for most of the game? Your defense blew it. The defensive coaches blew it. Their kids made a mistake... they weren't all playing the same coverage. That is on the coaches. Players only make mistakes when they ain't coached up. You taught me that...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happening to the great SEC West too. LSU lost, Ole miss decimated, miss st behind georgia Tech.

At least TCU made us look good.

TCU is proving that the committee had it wrong. The Big 12 is the bomb!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't WVU own a lead for most of the game? Your defense blew it. The defensive coaches blew it. Their kids made a mistake... they weren't all playing the same coverage. That is on the coaches. Players only make mistakes when they ain't coached up. You taught me that...

Yea, youre right, the five fumbles and two picks had NOTHING to do with the loss, only that one defensive series where for whatever reason they called off the dogs................

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, youre right, the five fumbles and two picks had NOTHING to do with the loss, only that one defensive series where for whatever reason they called off the dogs................

Wait a minute, you are agreeing WVU was winning the game until the last possession... right?

WVU had a bunch of TO's in the Baylor game, but the defensive coaches didn't lose that one.

The coaches called off the dogs and failed the kids by creating confusion. They should have been fired. After the pathetic performance against A&M, they should be on thin ice.

Oh yeah...they gave Gibby a pay raise and an extension. That was a good move...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which way is it? I thought that teams play, not Conferences. What has changed now? Is the wind blowing in a different direction between the ears of the one again?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does this mean that ticket prices, parking prices, and hot dog prices will be increased again? Damn, after budgeting money for games next season after DH's raise, I didn't see this one coming. Where is the outrage of this from The one? These coaches salaries are getting out of hand. I was looking forward to catching up with some of you during the 2015 season, but after this, who knows. Gas prices are dropping, but the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is introducing a gas tax in 2015 and then another one in 2017. Maybe I'll just have to go to Pitt games. ACC....ACC.....ACC!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC is proving BB doesn't know his football. They own the Big 12.

Wish WVU could accept and graduate guys smarter than me, then maybe we could be in the ACC...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches called off the dogs and failed the kids by creating confusion. They should have been fired. After the pathetic performance against A&M, they should be on thin ice.

happens every time, Dana got the extension, 4 wins. Defo, now Gibby....

Gentlemen, we have a bunch of goldbrickers in Morgantown.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we see on the field is not what is reality, only what exists In the mind of the quartet is real. Let me see if I've got it right, losing to BE champ UCONN in 2010 is horrible, losing to Colorado in 2008 was reason to fire a coach, losing to cuse in 2010 was an embarrassment for the program. BUT losing to BE champ cuse in 2012 was good, losing to Kansas and IAST were good hard losses, 4-8 7-6 records show progress. We make excuses about how hard the B12 is, while TCU,coming from a weaker league, straps it on and kicks ass.........We are being sold a bill of goods, and some eat it up.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean that ticket prices, parking prices, and hot dog prices will be increased again? Damn, after budgeting money for games next season after DH's raise, I didn't see this one coming. Where is the outrage of this from The one? These coaches salaries are getting out of hand. I was looking forward to catching up with some of you during the 2015 season, but after this, who knows. Gas prices are dropping, but the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is introducing a gas tax in 2015 and then another one in 2017. Maybe I'll just have to go to Pitt games. ACC....ACC.....ACC!

Judging from what happens on the field, I don't think I'd be pouring much piss on team from the ACC...............

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All confs have had bad L's, but I guess it just makes you a little happier to point out the Big 12's

SUPERFAN!!!lol

I guess you can really focus on Big 12 these days since the AAC played all their bowls two weeks ago lol

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No… DC… DAD is an ACC homer now.

His heart belongs to the ACC… that is where WVU should be playing…