• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ vs. USC

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? One play of hard basketball? Hahahaha, I'll give it to you to prove one point: name another one?

Burfict did it twice in the same game, and had 3 additional penalties, one roughing the passer, one illegal use of hands, and an unnecessary roughness. Burfict is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL, and he was one of the dirtiest in college, for ASU. He's like the Ron Artest of the NFL.

Oh but wait, don't bring up the one play. Burfict is out there twisting ankles and you want to talk about a single play where no one was even in danger of getting hurt. Ridiculous.

That UOFA basketball foul was horrible. He was going to take him out of the game INTENTIONALLY you prick!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That UOFA basketball foul was horrible. He was going to take him out of the game INTENTIONALLY you prick!

Take him out of the game???? It was a hard foul but there is no way he wouldn't have taken him out of the game if he wanted.

And again, you are still deflecting from the fact that Burfict twisted two ankles, and was called for an unnecessary roughness. And there are DOZENS more from him. How are you choosing to focus on one play over dozens from another. Oh yeah, you're deflecting from admitting that Burfict is a piece of shit.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want unclassy? Here you go.
KEVIN PARROM MADE TY ABBOT HIS BITCH. He even laughed in his face after. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fucking care about Vontaze and Parrom right now. Let me deflect to the fact that we stopped the 4 year bleeding against Stanford.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did ASU stop the bleeding or was Stanford finally just not quite a team capable of causing anyone worth a damn much blood loss? I think it's the latter.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did ASU stop the bleeding or was Stanford finally just not quite a team capable of causing anyone worth a damn much blood loss? I think it's the latter.

We owned them. Did you watch the game?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't really grasping my point.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is a combination of both.

The Devils have a very young defense and are getting stronger over time. Not quite the same issues as in past games. I think Sanford is not the powerhouse it was last year either and it helps the game was in Tempe. It is kind of hard to figure who is what this year as it has been an unusual year in the Pac12.

ASU has to keep improving on defense and I think they will be a formidable team next year.

Interesting that 1/2 of the Pac12 is in the AP top 25.