• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ vs. USC

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fans vs athletes dummy! Vontaze can back it up since he is top 50 in NFL.
Death threats? vs being Vontazed? Not even close. I call that being in the game and amped up not thinking clear. Some athletes get in the moment and play tough through and after a play. Ever heard of tackling someone in the out of bounds? It happens every Sat and Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, fans vs ATHLETES. If we want to talk about generalizing a few fans out of hundreds of thousands, that's not going to go as far as one of the players (wearing the uniform) representing the university.

Burfict got called for 22 personal fouls in 37 games AT ASU. And last year he led the NFL in 8 unnecessary roughness penalties. He has 14 penalties last year and 12 were for 1st downs. He was fined 4 times last year.

Don't give me this "in the moment" shit. You start going after players and deliberately trying to injure them is not "in the moment". That's being a fucking asshole and thinking, "How can I put this guy out for half the season? Oh, I can try to turn is ankle." He didn't do it once, but twice, and those weren't even the plays where he got called for 2 fouls that game.

He wasn't even allowed to speak to the media when he was at ASU because no one knew what he'd say. That's not being in the moment, that's being an asshole.

Talking about class when you are sticking up for this fuck? Dude's a piece of shit. Seriously, going out there trying to wrench ankles to the point that it's two different plays, and not even giving a shit that he's doing it so long after the end of the play. That's not football, that's psychosis, and it's certainly not classy, nor is it an excuse because he's "in the moment". His life is in the moment of being a complete fucking bag of tools.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, fans vs ATHLETES. If we want to talk about generalizing a few fans out of hundreds of thousands, that's not going to go as far as one of the players (wearing the uniform) representing the university.

Burfict got called for 22 personal fouls in 37 games AT ASU. And last year he led the NFL in 8 unnecessary roughness penalties. He has 14 penalties last year and 12 were for 1st downs. He was fined 4 times last year.

Don't give me this "in the moment" shit. You start going after players and deliberately trying to injure them is not "in the moment". That's being a fucking asshole and thinking, "How can I put this guy out for half the season? Oh, I can try to turn is ankle." He didn't do it once, but twice, and those weren't even the plays where he got called for 2 fouls that game.

He wasn't even allowed to speak to the media when he was at ASU because no one knew what he'd say. That's not being in the moment, that's being an asshole.

Talking about class when you are sticking up for this fuck? Dude's a piece of shit. Seriously, going out there trying to wrench ankles to the point that it's two different plays, and not even giving a shit that he's doing it so long after the end of the play. That's not football, that's psychosis, and it's certainly not classy, nor is it an excuse because he's "in the moment". His life is in the moment of being a complete fucking bag of tools.
what about the Riots in the streets of Tucson? Remember the hissy fits they were throwing?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about the Riots in the streets of Tucson? Remember the hissy fits they were throwing?

Agreed. And again, we are talking about some classless fans. ASU, AZ, and many others have them. But classless players are far worse. Going after players intentionally is about as classless as you can get, and in one of the worst positions (as a player). The fact that you are commenting on class, in light of the type of player Burfict has been since at ASU, is ironic.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it feel so much worse to play well enough to win and lose? AZ LOST THAT GAME, USC didn't win it.

I wish we were more like ASU. When they lose they get thrashed by 40 points and are clearly inferior having no business being on the field. Has to be way less frustrating.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure cam newton thinks it was "in the heat of the moment".

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. And again, we are talking about some classless fans. ASU, AZ, and many others have them. But classless players are far worse. Going after players intentionally is about as classless as you can get, and in one of the worst positions (as a player). The fact that you are commenting on class, in light of the type of player Burfict has been since at ASU, is ironic.

Are you GOING to make me post the flagrant foul in basketball? He was going to take him out.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting you were once pretty cool but you are King dick. Worst one on the Wildcat site.
FACT

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you Deflect Cops! Fuck you.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you GOING to make me post the flagrant foul in basketball? He was going to take him out.

Are you kidding me? One play of hard basketball? Hahahaha, I'll give it to you to prove one point: name another one?

Burfict did it twice in the same game, and had 3 additional penalties, one roughing the passer, one illegal use of hands, and an unnecessary roughness. Burfict is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL, and he was one of the dirtiest in college, for ASU. He's like the Ron Artest of the NFL.

Oh but wait, don't bring up the one play. Burfict is out there twisting ankles and you want to talk about a single play where no one was even in danger of getting hurt. Ridiculous.