• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ UCLA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest game of the year IMO. The Cats looked great last week and seem to be building momentum... but the Bruins have had a nasty habit of deflating the UofA's bubble the last few years. We all remember the Cats riding high a few years back going into this game and what happened...

... more importantly, RR remembers, and you know damn well he has his team 100% focused on getting the job done on the road.

Go Cats!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one other thing... with the Cats being ranked 12th this week, and the first Basketball AP poll having the UofA at #2, if the Football team can get this W on the road against a ranked UCLA team, next week could be the first time since January, 1998 when both the Football and Basketball teams are ranked in the AP top 10. Wouldn't that be something?

Wildcat Fury

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of being a Wildcat fan: LETDOWN as soon as you think they might be a good team. They also letdown in basketball. So frustrating

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of being a Wildcat fan: LETDOWN as soon as you think they might be a good team. They also letdown in basketball. So frustrating

We will finish you off in Tucson soon to continue to kill the buzz. As always, we get a few wins in basketball.
In all seriousness you guys could not score worth a shit vs UCLA.

Wildcat Fury

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys for feeding the damn troll

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's November Pussies and I'll be a fixture on your boards until the bitter end. My 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing UA. Bow Down

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's November Pussies and I'll be a fixture on your boards until the bitter end. My 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing UA. Bow Down

Not if you're trolling a team board you won't. Team boards are hallowed ground and trolling is forbidden.

If you want to come to this or any team board and discuss actual football/relevant topics, you are welcome to.

However, if your intent is to come in here and troll a team board, you will not be posting on team boards or anywhere else on the Hoop.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you're trolling a team board you won't. Team boards are hallowed ground and trolling is forbidden.

If you want to come to this or any team board and discuss actual football/relevant topics, you are welcome to.

However, if your intent is to come in here and troll a team board, you will not be posting on team boards or anywhere else on the Hoop.

:clap::clap::clap: thank you trojanfan12

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to boot them whenever you are ready. There is a year's worth of trolling between these two on our board. You can reference almost every single post on our board, or, stay tuned and it will continue despite your warning. If you just want a quick snapshot, just go back and look at the threads started on our boards by them. They wouldn't have a clue how to post and not troll our board.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware that this was happening or I would have spoken up sooner. I will try to keep an eye out. Feel free to pm me if it continues. Pretty much everyone honors the no trolling team boards rule. Those who don't, tend not to be around long.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware that this was happening or I would have spoken up sooner. I will try to keep an eye out. Feel free to pm me if it continues. Pretty much everyone honors the no trolling team boards rule. Those who don't, tend not to be around long.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to UCLA. Their defense was the first to truly shut down AZ for an entire game. This loss I can accept because it's a real loss. The better team won on Saturday (the USC "loss" still bugs me). I feel bad for our defense because they played a great game and deserved to get a "W" for their efforts.

Skowron missed two more FGs. The guy is about as clutch as an infant. He's money against Washington State and UNLV though.