• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHODAT CLOSE YOUR EYES #11 ISNT THAT SPECIAL YEA HES NOT THAT GOOD LETS KEEP TELLING OURSELVES THAT! HES OVERRATED ALL HE CAN DO IS DUNK! GILLING WILL LOCK HIM UP! PLEASE GOD!

ASU doesn't care about basketball. Let them have their glory.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bad defensive play I have seen in this game a back door cut then a great recovery from Uofa. You guys are long as fuck and everyone knows where to be, and have natural rotations and taking the right angles. These guys were probably defensive studs in high school.

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of our f uys looking pretty nervous out there. They should be better after this timeout

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU doesn't care about basketball. Let them have their glory.

I care and im pretty sure you cared last year................ Come on man dont be a fucking pansy you went to ASU cheer for the basketball team. They were actually really fun to watch last year with all the close games, comebacks, the only boring games is when we played Uofa every other team we competed with.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these turnovers and fouls! Should be up by 15+. Stop leaving the door open for them to get back in it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This new hand check rule us kinda annoying

Yea the quick guards like Jahii were getting that call. I bet it simmers down once conference play starts. Just tightening the rules so people know how to play defense this year than in important conference games they will stop blowing whistles on that soft shit.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul everything is a dam foul!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These fans boo everything..

Very enthusiastic... but low basketball IQ. That's what happens when your team has only been good for a few years. They have not had time to learn the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out offense looks lost right now. We are resorting to one on one basketball and settling for 3's on every possession much like last year. We need a down low presence to open up the offense a bit.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care and im pretty sure you cared last year................ Come on man dont be a fucking pansy you went to ASU cheer for the basketball team. They were actually really fun to watch last year with all the close games, comebacks, the only boring games is when we played Uofa every other team we competed with.

I care.. But ASU doesn't. The bb program needs a major overhaul to get ppl interested. Winning in this market isn't enough. You have to have an enjoyable experience too.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very enthusiastic... but low basketball IQ. That's what happens when your team has only been good for a few years. They have not had time to learn the game.

They want to be elite so bad but fact if the matter is you need more than one sweet 16 in your entire history

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care.. But ASU doesn't. The bb program needs a major overhaul to get ppl interested. Winning in this market isn't enough. You have to have an enjoyable experience too.

And this is the most exciting ASU basketball team in history. They run a fast pace system with the quickest point guard in the nation and a team that can put up a lot of points. Harden was an exciting player but he was in a boring system imo.