• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dumb neighbors took me away from this game due to some bullshit!! Missed the last 9 minutes. Shit! Looks like were are still tight, but too many fouls, need to settle down and play smart. Half our rotation is at 2 fouls!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dumb neighbors took me away from this game due to some bullshit!! Missed the last 9 minutes. Shit! Looks like were are still tight, but too many fouls, need to settle down and play smart. Half our rotation is at 2 fouls!!

Lmao @ dumb neighbor.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No young man, this has nothing to do with ESPN comments not showing up. It has to do with the fact that most asu fans just don't care enough to get involved. Arizona basketball has one of the 10 largest fanbases in the country, that is why the UofA boards are always busy, no matter where they are.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2::doh:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No young man, this has nothing to do with ESPN comments not showing up. It has to do with the fact that most asu fans just don't care enough to get involved. Arizona basketball has one of the 10 largest fanbases in the country, that is why the UofA boards are always busy, no matter where they are.

Lmao @ Young man and GS I was reffering to the ASU football boards which have a lot of regulars for the facebook users. Im assuming Corraless is over there etc.

But yea for the Basketball espn convo boards it has 0 comments. Both games. No one gives a shit about asu ball over here except me and who dat all comment on this game. :suds:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a strong following on the FB sites. If we could just get them over here we would be off your board.
You had the ESPN "following" last year and were still on our boards. BTW, your ASU following is very weak.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We would be up by 3 more had SDSU not hit a lucky three to end the half

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had the ESPN "following" last year and were still on our boards. BTW, your ASU following is very weak.

Not for football.................. Yea the Basketball had like 5-6 regulars and we wouldn't even break 1,000 comments. And it was only active on game days.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess one of my neighbors is schizophrenic, and a couple of the women are scared. I feel for the guy, and I'm there for the women if they need me, but shit, during an AZ game? Give me a break:gaah:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw what ever happened to shabazz Muhammad?

His fat ass is riding the bench in Minnesota. With his white ass voice beginning the coach for playing time. Meanwhile Derrick Williams talent is rotting and is like fucking trade me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess one of my neighbors is schizophrenic, and a couple of the women are scared. I feel for the guy, and I'm there for the women if they need me, but shit, during an AZ game? Give me a break:gaah:

Maybe there asu basketball fans. :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like they always say, Hoes before Crazies... and UofA Basketball before everything.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Shabazz was supposed to be the second coming of basketball and a number 1 pick.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That female anchor wants Gordon's nuts so bad.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Shabazz was supposed to be the second coming of basketball and a number 1 pick.

Yea hes to fat and lazy, didnt celebrate with his team after Larry Drew II the most unselfish player on the team who basically boosted Shabazzes stats hit a game winner when he was a senior. Shabazz is a fucking ass hole hes a worse Michael Beasley. Shabazz has a motor on offense, but actually is the worse defender I have ever seen.

he made up some excuse that he was sick and didnt want to get his teamates sick yet he was touching the ball and giving it back to his teammates.

They compared that fat piece of shit to Harden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go ahead and speak for us all (because I know we all feel the same way):

This 11 point halftime lead needs to end up in a 20+ point blowout. If that happens, on their home court then the likelihood that any obnoxious SDSU fans spout off about "Best in the West" will be minimal. They got us a few times when the Cats were rebuilding, but this game is perfect to send a clear message of superiority.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea hes to fat and lazy, didnt celebrate with his team after Larry Drew II the most unselfish player on the team who basically boosted Shabazzes stats hit a game winner when he was a senior. Shabazz is a fucking ass hole hes a worse Michael Beasley. Shabazz has a motor on offense, but actually is the worse defender I have ever seen.

They compared that fat piece of shit to Harden.

Probably because they are lefties