• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These fans are almost as bad as Cal fans. They hack a player and it gets called a foul they boo.........................

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to hear those UofA chants in the second half

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All my typos are due to the fact im typing on a phone btw

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the most exciting ASU basketball team in history. They run a fast pace system with the quickest point guard in the nation and a team that can put up a lot of points. Harden was an exciting player but he was in a boring system imo.

You should be upset more than anyone that Patterson went to UT. He was HUGE for our BB program! All said and done I think he would have put ASU hoops in a good place to compete big time in this conference. After the stadium reno you can bet WF was next. He landed Musselman and Greer and brought USA BB to tempe. The guy knew what he was doing. We'll see who we get next.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be upset more than anyone that Patterson went to UT. He was HUGE for our BB program! All said and done I think he would have put ASU hoops in a good place to compete big time in this conference. After the stadium reno you can bet WF was next. He landed Musselman and Greer and brought USA BB to tempe. The guy knew what he was doing. We'll see who we get next.

Musselman should be the next HC. Do you see the athletes we have gotten ever since he has come in. He created our offensive system for Jahii and developed Felix to be an NBA player. I hope we make the tourney than when we lose Herb gets canned by our new AD. We have a reason to his horrible recruiting classes. Musselman could be a very good HC.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man! Is anybody else seeing this texas tech at alabama game? This game is EPIC!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UA's AD is an ASU Grad.. Now that's some funny shit.

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't care for that defense at the end. But an 11 point lead against an athletic team in THIS enviornment, very respectable imo

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Musselman should be the next HC. Do you see the athletes we have gotten ever since he has come in. He created our offensive system for Jahii and developed Felix to be an NBA player. I hope we make the tourney than when we lose Herb gets canned by our new AD. We have a reason to his horrible recruiting classes. Musselman could be a very good HC.

Yeah, USC tried to hire him away and he said nope. He'll be the head coach next year or somewhere else IMO.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose our new AD going to be he better get us a new football stadium I dont want that maxi pad shit!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like coming to UofA boards to talk basketball... but the side-bonus of watching pathetic asu fans talking about their teams, on our boards, because they never have anyone on their own boards is fun too. Some things never change. Been that way for the entirety of the internet, a town of 3+ million and nobody gives a damn about sundevil hoops.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like coming to UofA boards to talk basketball... but the side-bonus of watching pathetic asu fans talking about their teams, on our boards, because they never have anyone on their own boards is fun too. Some things never change. Been that way for the entirety of the internet, a town of 3+ million and nobody gives a damn about sundevil hoops.

Fact.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry GS. At least I do, I dont know not much going on over at the ASU boards. Yall were lucky that Stings comment stood up on the espn boards. We all tried on the asu boards and it would get deleted and our fb accounts got banned.

We have a strong following on the FB sites. If we could just get them over here we would be off your board.

But give us credit for liking asu basketball.

Apparently this city that had a huge parade even when the Suns lost in the 92-93 finals that literally filled up all of down town phoenix. Cant even get half its seats filled. Welcome to this gen of AZ bandwagons remember this towns beloved suns? The office buildings with Go Suns, the loud fans we had.

At least you guys in Tucson have some loyal fans because Phoenix could use it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Preach