• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass to Zeke was huge and obviously set us up. I thought the best play Dak made was when he scrambled a little on 3rd down and threw the side arm pass to Beasley to make it 4rth and 1. Of course we went and it led to a TD.
I thought his best play picking up that fumble, andBBC throwing the ball away.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game today. I think the defense has come back down to Earth a little, but I think they still have some growth in them and have a good year. Looking forward to getting Irving back and think we will be much more disruptive when rushing 4 with him in there. But, with or without improved LB play we are AGAIN missing Lee. We just aren't the same team without him. Seems Thomas isn't getting many snaps now. Wonder what's up there.

Dak was just fantastic today. Yeah, he missed Swaim but that was not an easy throw. He made all the throws and showed better technique and arm strength. His decision making and his accuracy were great. BUT...that was a huge mental error to take that sack that moved us out of FG range. He can't do that in that spot and had plenty of time to get rid of the ball. But, like I said he was great today.

Big drop by Austin. Would have been great to have that one both for the game and for Dak.

Great game by Zeke. That throw and catch between he and Dak was clutch and won the game for us. He was dominant all day.

Great job by the OL. They have been taking a lot of crap this year. I thought they were great today. They got out into space, they sealed off their man to create holes and they got good push and protected Dak.

Safety play needs to be better. Awuzie needs to locate the ball better. He had good coverage today, but need to knock a few of those down. I know the announcers blamed Brown, but I thought that TD was his fault. I could be wrong but it looked like Frazier had the deep middle and he left the sideline to carry a guy into the middle instead of staying in his zone. Plus he seemed to play off his man a lot more than he has been. I love when we get our two corners right up on the line and playing physical. Byron Jones was great again. Both our nickel corners still not playing as well as I hoped but were OK.

Wonder if our run defense struggles a little without Woods in the middle clogging things up. Would be nice to have Price now. He is on Cleveland's PS:scratch:

I have to give Linehan credit. We can't blame him when the team takes no shots and runs a stale shitty game plan that doesn't work and not give him (or whoever made him) props when we have a game plan like we did today. A HUGE thumbs up for the OC today.

Garrett. What is he thinking throwing that second challenge? That was just a stupid call. He needs to give someone else the red flag. But, he takes the blame so he needs to get credit today too.

Tank...what else can you say. 3 sacks and they were 3 big sacks. Think we could have blitzed a little more to try and get at Stafford as he was picking us apart a little bit.

Was just a real good game for this team. With Philly's loss and Washington's bye we are tied for first in the win column.

Practice squad pkayers can be signed at any time.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was a perfect display why Zeke is the best player on this offense. The guy did it all today -- made guys miss, ran guys over, churned out a lot of tough yards and converted several first downs, was excellent in pass protection, was great in the receiving game...damn, the list just goes on and on. Zeke is an absolute technician on the field and its a lot of fun to watch him work when he's in the zone like he was today.

Couldn't get a clean view on the fumble, so who knows what happened there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice squad pkayers can be signed at any time.
Yeah, that's why I stressed it. We tried to sign him last week but Cle gave him a raise to keep him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was a perfect display why Zeke is the best player on this offense. The guy did it all today -- made guys miss, ran guys over, churned out a lot of tough yards and converted several first downs, was excellent in pass protection, was great in the receiving game...damn, the list just goes on and on. Zeke is an absolute technician on the field and its a lot of fun to watch him work when he's in the zone like he was today.

Couldn't get a clean view on the fumble, so who knows what happened there.

No doubt. I’m not even sure he was 100 percent either. Definitely one of his best games.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s crazy watching how much some of these teams are throwing.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Swaim was moving as well. It is what it is. Regardless, it was not the best of throws. That’s Ok.
Swain got both hands on the ball. You have to make those plays at this level.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ball was not catchable to Swain. It was high, hard, and behind. Dak overthrew him from 10 feet.
The ball isn’t catchable when it hits both hands? Maybe not in pee wee football, but at this level that is catchable. After seeing Lions receivers make incredible plays on the ball all day, y’all gonna sit here and say a ball that hits both hands isn’t catchable. Gronk, Kelce, Ertz make those plays. I’m glad we won but we need a playmaker at TE.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball isn’t catchable when it hits both hands? Maybe not in pee wee football, but at this level that is catchable. After seeing Lions receivers make incredible plays on the ball all day, y’all gonna sit here and say a ball that hits both hands isn’t catchable. Gronk, Kelce, Ertz make those plays. I’m glad we won but we need a playmaker at TE.
I Didn't see the play in question. So I wont comment whether it was catchable or not, but to be fair you just named the 3 best TEs in the sport right now. You think we should have one of those on our roster right now?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't let this go lol. If we only had an 8 foot tight end contortionist, he may have made the catch.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swain got both hands on the ball. You have to make those plays at this level.
Yeah Swain does. But most QB's ''at this level'' hit a guy between the numbers when he is that wide open too. Dak played well, but that was on him

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Lions decided to stop handing it to Kerryon Johnson after he ran all over us in the first quarter. Amazing they only gave it to him 9 times in a close game. Thanks...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Lions decided to stop handing it to Kerryon Johnson after he ran all over us in the first quarter. Amazing they only gave it to him 9 times in a close game. Thanks...

Johnson ran tough yesterday. Really impressed me when he put Heath on his ass in the first half. Heath had him squared up and usually when Heath squares someone up it's usually not pretty for the ball carrier. Johnson ran right through it and literally knocked Heath on his ass. It was a pretty heavy collision and Johnson just kept going.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Didn't see the play in question. So I wont comment whether it was catchable or not, but to be fair you just named the 3 best TEs in the sport right now. You think we should have one of those on our roster right now?
Even Witten catches it

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Swain does. But most QB's ''at this level'' hit a guy between the numbers when he is that wide open too. Dak played well, but that was on him
Dak had to sell a playaction fake, then when he looks up the field he has two pass rushers coming at him full speed and he threw a pass high(so that it wouldn’t be knocked down) that hit his TE in the hands and that’s somehow on him? Jesus Christ.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Jones continues to impress, Stafford barely even looked to his side of the field. I thought we let up too many middle of the field/mid range plays. Not sure if that's on the backers or safeties.

D Law really is an animal, just an unreal game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers agreed with you Earl and then they watched it again and changed their minds. I saw it a couple of times. From my memory I never once thought it was Swaims fault and never really thought about it anymore. Now the one he threw to Austin, I totally agree. The one he hit the CB right in the numbers - absolutely.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak had to sell a playaction fake, then when he looks up the field he has two pass rushers coming at him full speed and he threw a pass high(so that it wouldn’t be knocked down) that hit his TE in the hands and that’s somehow on him? Jesus Christ.
That's just an absurd take to that play. It was a bad throw. Everyone thinks Dak played well, making excuses for bad throws he made doesn't make him look better. If you want a counter to the throw he missed to Swaim, I would go with the dime he dropped to Austin that clanked off his hands

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong - Thompson played 29 snaps , Austin 17.