• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dan Bailey. Lol. Just kidding. Dak and Zeke were outstanding. Stafford was awesome as well. Glad we got it last.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s give Linehan and JG some credit for that game plan. It wasn’t 40 points but it was 400 plus yards. Sure there are some calls I wish were different, but they put a ton of good stuff on tape today. Dak threw all different types of passes today at all levels. I waited all day for him to hit something in the middle and boom he found Beasley inside the 10. The counter play was sweet as well.

Defense. Tank was great. Awuzie must have busted the last coverage vs Tate. Ricard seemed to be in his shit for something.

Maher was awesome.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Philly goes down in a total heart breaker for them. Kudos to the undermanned Titans who continue to find a way to win.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s give Linehan and JG some credit for that game plan. It wasn’t 40 points but it was 400 plus yards. Sure there are some calls I wish were different, but they put a ton of good stuff on tape today. Dak threw all different types of passes today at all levels. I waited all day for him to hit something in the middle and boom he found Beasley inside the 10. The counter play was sweet as well.

Defense. Tank was great. Awuzie must have busted the last coverage vs Tate. Ricard seemed to be in his shit for something.

Maher was awesome.

I am glade dak and zeke played well. But that red zone play calling and playing for a field goal is loser mentallity football that usually bites you in the ass. Glade we won but concerned about red zone and secondary.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glade dak and zeke played well. But that red zone play calling and playing for a field goal is loser mentallity football that usually bites you in the ass. Glade we won but concerned about red zone and secondary.

That’s what was so awesome about the Titans. Their coach said fuck it , we are going for the win. Now it’s his first year and they were 2-1.

As far as the red zone, I wonder what the play was that they had to burn the Time out. Tavon was in but he was the one that seemed to line up wrong. He did have Swaim open, he just overthrew it. Not sure about the RICO Play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Frank Reich tries something crazy and it back fires.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling was questionable no doubt on that second to last drive. But if anyone wants to know the Cowboys biggest weakness on offense, it’s that they don’t have a dynamic playmaker at TE like so many teams have. Not only do the Cowboys not have a dynamic TE, they don’t even have a replacement level TE on the roster.

Swain or Jarwin, don’t know which one because they both suck, dropped a catchable TD pass on 2nd down. Ball should be caught. On 3rd down, jump ball to Rico, Rico couldn’t have possibly been any more poor on this play. He has bad feet, bad technique, and can’t jump. He made that pass look like a bad misfire when any replacement level TE could have made a play on that ball. At this point, I rather the Cowboys give up a pick for a good TE than Earl.

With the kind of offense the Cowboys run, we need a playmaker at TE. We don’t even have a competent receiving TE on the team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling was questionable no doubt on that second to last drive. But if anyone wants to know the Cowboys biggest weakness on offense, it’s that they don’t have a dynamic playmaker at TE like so many teams have. Not only do the Cowboys not have a dynamic TE, they don’t even have a replacement level TE on the roster.

Swain or Jarwin, don’t know which one because they both suck, dropped a catchable TD pass on 2nd down. Ball should be caught. On 3rd down, jump ball to Rico, Rico couldn’t have possibly been any more poor on this play. He has bad feet, bad technique, and can’t jump. He made that pass look like a bad misfire when any replacement level TE could have made a play on that ball. At this point, I rather the Cowboys give up a pick for a good TE than Earl.

With the kind of offense the Cowboys run, we need a playmaker at TE. We don’t even have a competent receiving TE on the team.

I disagree about the 2nd down pass. Dak was on the move and threw it really hard. Swaim barely got a hand on it. Even the announcers backtracked on that one. He was open though. Not sure if there is a TE that can make that catch.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about the 2nd down pass. Dak was on the move and threw it really hard. Swaim barely got a hand on it. Even the announcers backtracked on that one. He was open though. Not sure if there is a TE that can make that catch.
There are several TEs that could have made that catch. One of them wore #82 for the Cowboys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several TEs that could have made that catch. One of them wore #82 for the Cowboys.

I disagree. Swaim was moving as well. It is what it is. Regardless, it was not the best of throws. That’s Ok.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That ball was not catchable to Swain. It was high, hard, and behind. Dak overthrew him from 10 feet.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About that second round pick for ET. Seattle got gready now you wont have ET forever lol