• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avery to Voros to Lindsay Lohan?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's such a mean girl :D

Lindsay Lohan started another fight in a club—this time with New York Ranger skaters Aaron Voros and Sean Avery at 1Oak. The troubled starlet threw a drink over Voros’ model girlfriend, Jessica Stam, and then tried to get all three thrown out of the Wildfox fall-collection party the other night. A spy relates, “Lindsay threw a fit because she wanted to be at their table near the DJ. But she claimed she didn’t want to sit with Aaron and said, ‘He’s my ex-boyfriend. I don’t want him anywhere near me.’ Voros denied knowing her. A drink then flew in Jessica’s face, and Lindsay demanded their table be moved out. Club bosses refused and tried to calm her down. Stam, Voros and Avery were shocked but didn’t retaliate, and Lindsay left shortly afterward.”

Lindsay Lohan throws drink at Jessica Stam and tries to get Rangers Aaron Voros and Sean Avery tossed from 1Oak - NYPOST.com

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Voros is a fighter too. I don't condone violence against women, but every now and then...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Voros is a fighter too. I don't condone violence against women, but every now and then...

no surprise Avery didn't man up though. Lohan's got to be what, 5'6? 5'8 in heels?

in other news.... Good for you, Aaron Voros. Good for you.
jessica-stam-yahoo-victorias-secret.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the title, I was expecting this to be a thread documenting the path of venereal disease.