• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avengers 4: Endgame (2019)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanart by ellejart (Nikolay Mochkin) of Avengers vs. the coronavirus:

9ipobbvu6mm41.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking about how everyone came back from the snap at the exact location that they disintegrated.

this causes a lot of technical issues (relative location, people who snapped in vehicles such as ocean liners or planes or cars on the freeway, or if they came back and the place they were standing is now occupied by someone/something else).

But ignoring that level of extrapolation, how did Spidey get back to earth? Did they address that in Endgame or Homecoming?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking about how everyone came back from the snap at the exact location that they disintegrated.

this causes a lot of technical issues (relative location, people who snapped in vehicles such as ocean liners or planes or cars on the freeway, or if they came back and the place they were standing is now occupied by someone/something else).

But ignoring that level of extrapolation, how did Spidey get back to earth? Did they address that in Endgame or Homecoming?

Spider Man, Strange, Star Lord etc blipped back to Titan where they were dusted. They emerged back on Earth through the portal, where you can see Titan in the background.

I heard a theory, probably on NewRockstars on youtube regarding people being replaced and how that might work without people just falling out of the sky after being dusted on a plane. Mostly I can just look passed that for the big picture.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spider Man, Strange, Star Lord etc blipped back to Titan where they were dusted. They emerged back on Earth through the portal, where you can see Titan in the background.

I heard a theory, probably on NewRockstars on youtube regarding people being replaced and how that might work without people just falling out of the sky after being dusted on a plane. Mostly I can just look passed that for the big picture.
I looked up the topic online after I posted and there was a scene in Endgame explaining Spidey and the others. I don’t remember it, but I accept it was there.

As for the other stuff, I am willing to ignore it as well. The entire situation is impossible anyway, so you can’t really look too close at it. Just have fun with it.

For the record, Thanos erased 50% of all life. Not just intelligent life. Therefore 50% of bacteria and such would also have been dusted. That would have caused every complex organism to die in short order because complex organisms rely on bacteria for multiple functions to work properly.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm guessing the Eternals were not affected by the snap?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked up the topic online after I posted and there was a scene in Endgame explaining Spidey and the others. I don’t remember it, but I accept it was there.

As for the other stuff, I am willing to ignore it as well. The entire situation is impossible anyway, so you can’t really look too close at it. Just have fun with it.

For the record, Thanos erased 50% of all life. Not just intelligent life. Therefore 50% of bacteria and such would also have been dusted. That would have caused every complex organism to die in short order because complex organisms rely on bacteria for multiple functions to work properly.

To follow up on the plane thing, I just heard the Russos were actually asked about this scenario and their explanation was that Banner/Hulk accounted for this in his reversal and had everyone returned to reality safely.

Pretty bland and boring reasoning, but it makes the most sense and avoids unneeded loopholes.