• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn Player Ejected in the Spring Game

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not really. There is a right way the there is the douchebag way. Fundamentals 101. He had clear LoS to wrap the WR and make a perfect form tackle but be choose to be a lazy cheap shoting sob. His actions is exactly what they are trying to fix in football, the dipshits going for the forearm slams when it should be a tackle. Expect to see tons more of these ejections this year and ill bet the SEC leads the NCAA in them because this type of cheap play is encouraged in that league.

See, If a Boomer agrees with me I am convinced. Guess I am not a West Coast Pac12 sissy... At least I dont think I am. Yeah, I am pretty sure I am not a West Coast PAC12 sissy...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, If a Boomer agrees with me I am convinced. Guess I am not a West Coast Pac12 sissy... At least I dont think I am. Yeah, I am pretty sure I am not a West Coast PAC12 sissy...

Yes, because the Big XII is a confernce that prides itself on tough defenses.

Markou,

So if the defender would have "launched" at the WR's mid section and delivered a hit to his gut with his shoulder it would have been a clean play? Maybe if the defender took him out at the knees? There was nothing illegal about that hit. It wasn't helmet to helmet, the defender didn't launch at the WR, and he didn't target the head so the hit itself should not have drawn a flag. A taunting call was plausable but I didn't think it was excessive enough to get the flag.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they were just overreacting because they don't want anyone getting hurt in a scrimmage.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He launched himself above the receivers shoulders. It was unnecessary. Kick him. That is a play were he easily could have made a form tackle.

But what do I know. I am a West coast PAC12 sissy...:2cents:

Maybe we should give the guy he hit a "participation" trophy to make sure his feelings weren't hurt.

Maybe garner the wages of the guy who hit him in the future if he makes NFL.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two things about that video.

On the ejection:
I think the ejection was more so becaue he taunted his own teammate after the hit. Jackass and classless.

On the flag:
He had a pure line of sight to make the tackle but instead of doing that he choose to cheap shot the WR with his forearm so IMO he is a pussy and doesn't want to try and tackle someone so he deserved the flag.

@1:24 gives the best view of the los, the forearm and then the taunt.

Douchebag football 101 right there. go auburn....?

Pretty much agree with this assesment. It's an Innersquad Spring game, it does no go in trying injure your own teammate. It's just baffleing on why he would do this to his own teammate. What's it prove?

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two things about that video.

On the ejection:
I think the ejection was more so becaue he taunted his own teammate after the hit. Jackass and classless.

On the flag:
He had a pure line of sight to make the tackle but instead of doing that he choose to cheap shot the WR with his forearm so IMO he is a pussy and doesn't want to try and tackle someone so he deserved the flag.

@1:24 gives the best view of the los, the forearm and then the taunt.

Douchebag football 101 right there. go auburn....?

I agree ... this is Auburn. Amazing he acts like that against his own teammate. What happened to the days of sportsmanship and teamwork where you stop and make sure he is ok instead of putting on a step show for your ghetto mates watching from the local county lockup...

Last edited by a moderator:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitting someone in the head with a forearm is not playing "tough" defense. He could have put a great legal hit on the guy. What he did was cheap shot.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a borderline call. It could go either way, depending on which ref is calling that particular game. I’ve seen worse.

The thing I came away with was who the hell hits their own player like that in a scrimmage? :laugh3: