• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta Falcons player arrested for killing dog.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with tomboy

So you gave my post a bullshit and this quip that continues to say nothing.

...any takers out there? Anyone got a cogent argument that states why this puppy killing stuff would similarly be no big deal to the Hoop if it had been Brady?

54409232.jpg

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New SportsHoopla Rule: Every thread on the NFL board must include a discussion of how this would have been different if Tom Brady were the perpetrator.

:thumb:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New SportsHoopla Rule: Every thread on the NFL board must include a discussion of how this would have been different if Tom Brady were the perpetrator.

You mean like how every thread that tries to make a comparison to what other teams do must be called deflection? Your post above is a wonderful example of deflection but it doesn't answer a very simple question.

Next!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well as it is NE fans seem to find a way to make every thread about him...so why not

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody answering my Tom Brady question kinda answers my Tom Brady question.

Calm down homer. We all saw your clever attempt to make this about Brady. I think people are actually sick of talking about him now...... At least until his appeal fails.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down homer. We all saw your clever attempt to make this about Brady. I think people are actually sick of talking about him now...... At least until his appeal fails.

Nothing to calm down about really. I made it about Brady? I also told a pet kicking story, participated in the general discussion, posted a pic or two and laughed at the Brady kicking air out of the pup post. Part of it was about Brady though and that's the part that nobody has yet to touch with a ten foot pole.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a scumbag this guy is. Supposedly the dog had "massive internal injuries to the body and head" and "Died of blunt force trauma" So basically, he beat the crap out of it, classy...

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you gave my post a bullshit and this quip that continues to say nothing.

...any takers out there? Anyone got a cogent argument that states why this puppy killing stuff would similarly be no big deal to the Hoop if it had been Brady?

54409232.jpg
1. didn't give you a bullshit :noidea: ya fucking blind?

2. Still no reason Brady should be in this discussion.

3. Yes, if a more popular player did this it would be bigger news. Common sense.

This Brady thing will blow over but YOU are the one bringing him up in a thread where no one else was talking about him or even had a thought about Brady.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, no one brought up Brady till this butthurt guy comes in and tries to make it about Tom.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that already was a rule? Oh well, everyone did it anyways.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, my bad, it was someone else but you should take it easy.

Sure there is, cause I brought him up ya gotta be a topic cop?

3. Yes, if a more popular player did this it would be bigger news. Common sense.

Well now we're starting to get somewhere. I'm talkin' Hoopville here though. Does for instance hammer, make the same post he did in this thread if it had been Brady?

This Brady thing will blow over but YOU are the one bringing him up in a thread where no one else was talking about him or even had a thought about Brady.

I don't give a shit about the Brady thing blowing over. He's a lying sack. The point made here is that what would be forgiven for an unknown causes a shit storm if it's Brady.

EXACTLY like deflategate.

You tossers are simply incapable of conceding a simple point.

Now you can have the last word. Mock NEhomer and deflect it all away.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, my bad, it was someone else but you should take it easy.

Sure there is, cause I brought him up ya gotta be a topic cop?

Well now we're starting to get somewhere. I'm talkin' Hoopville here though. Does for instance hammer, make the same post he did in this thread if it had been Brady?

I don't give a shit about the Brady thing blowing over. He's a lying sack. The point made here is that what would be forgiven for an unknown causes a shit storm if it's Brady.

EXACTLY like deflategate.

You tossers are simply incapable of conceding a simple point.

Now you can have the last word. Mock NEhomer and deflect it all away.
Last word(s). Nobody cares, but your attempt to keep Brady relevant in this thread is noted.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's not like it was a big dog or anything that you might have to defend yourself against. It was a frikin' Yorkie. I mean, look at this dog and tell me if it could hurt a thing.
View attachment 16070

I don't know. With the annoying bark and tough guy attitude they have I'm surprised you don't see more of them get drop kicked.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like how every thread that tries to make a comparison to what other teams do must be called deflection? Your post above is a wonderful example of deflection but it doesn't answer a very simple question.

Next!

Get off of Brady's dick. No one cares!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last word(s). Nobody cares, but your attempt to keep Brady relevant in this thread is noted.

Get off of Brady's dick. No one cares!

Well y'all cared enough to start a record number of threads about it all but now that your nutz are in a ringer, you suddenly "don't care."

My work is done here...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well y'all cared enough to start a record number of threads about it all but now that your nutz are in a ringer, you suddenly "don't care."

My work is done here...
I think I created one thread about Brady early on. Nice try though.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to review the "find all posts by Scooby-Doo" there would be fucking dozens of them slagging on the Patriots. You don't care my ass. If there was another opportunity to do so again, like, say Brady kicked a puppy to death, you'd be all over it. Instead of just copping to the simple point that this puppy killing shit would be huge if it was Brady or Kraft, you claim that you don't care. That makes you a big pussy.