• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta Falcons player arrested for killing dog.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lizzy Seeberg were here, she would not be surprised.

Turbo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deja Vu for ATL Falcons.....Expect an article from PETA soon!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a felony and the man loses his job? Kill a human, get a second chance. Accidentally kill a dog and make a tearful confession and your life is over.

This world is FUBAR. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a felony and the man loses his job? Kill a human, get a second chance. Accidentally kill a dog and make a tearful confession and your life is over.

This world is FUBAR. :L

We agree on this one. Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of cruelty to animals but there are far worse tragedies happening every day.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf? How is kicking a dog (maybe the dog was biting him or being a pain the butt) animal cruelty? It seems like an accident for goodness sakes. Probably didn't intend to kick him as hard as he did, it's a small dog, and prob. had a freak injury.

Liberal douche country we are in... good lord. I in no way advocate animal abuse and if I witnessed that would call the guy out, but give me a break. Felony charge? Jesus.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf? How is kicking a dog (maybe the dog was biting him or being a pain the butt) animal cruelty? It seems like an accident for goodness sakes. Probably didn't intend to kick him as hard as he did, it's a small dog, and prob. had a freak injury.

Liberal douche country we are in... good lord. I in no way advocate animal abuse and if I witnessed that would call the guy out, but give me a break. Felony charge? Jesus.

I understand it was a yorkie. A cute, fluffy pit bull. They can be quite a terror, as terriers go. I had a close friend that had a yorkie that "attacked" my ankles every time I was around. Could be quite tempting to give him a kick. I never did but if you were in an argument with an ex and the dog attacked?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and if it was Tom Brady still no big deal? Give the guy a break? He didn't mean to? Boy this world's really fucked up?

There'd be five friggin' threads about it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it was a yorkie. A cute, fluffy pit bull. They can be quite a terror, as terriers go. I had a close friend that had a yorkie that "attacked" my ankles every time I was around. Could be quite tempting to give him a kick. I never did but if you were in an argument with an ex and the dog attacked?

We do agree on this. It's horrible the animal died but who knows that little bastard may have been nasty and a biter. All we know is it's dead and this guy was locked up and without a job.

Smh.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Girl I knew in college had 3 yorkies and one would always bite my ankles until I gave him the Cesar treatment with an authoritative slap on the side whenever he got aggressive.

But yah, I could see his girlfriend get all pissy and freak out, dog attacks and the guy is prob. like, "GET THIS ****ING RUNT OFF ME!" He's a huge football player and prob. kicked harder than he meant (especially if he was all riled up from his chick) and accidentally killed the dog. Agreed it's sad and I dunno what a penalty should be but... *shrugs*

FELONY!? Again, liberal douche of a country we live in.

Guess if I'm ever out hiking or in the wild and get charged by a wild animal and shoot/kill it, I'll shoot a shot in the ground afterwards so when cops get there I can say I fired a warning shot first. (ref to a cop once telling me, if you shoot someone who breaks into your home, fire a shot into the ceiling afterwards. Forensics can't tell which was shot first and you can say you fired a warning shot).

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the list of injuries it looks like he was practicing punts.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can drop-kick a yorkie 20 yards easy....not that I've ever done it before. :whistle:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a yorkie that was my mom's. Big bastard he is...like 13+Lbs. He'da wrecked that little pup just by layin' trough. He's not at all yappy so though that's a blessing.

A local fellow around here was arrested for killing his small dog by shooting it. WTF? You can't shoot your dog anymore? It's a little crass and old fashioned but unless you're making the animal suffer, it's a dog. Cripes.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, it's a fucking Yorkie. It couldn't kill an adult.. and I doubt it'd do much damage to a NFL linebacker.

There is disciplining your dog but kicking the fucking thing and killing it is not ok. Im no liberal douchebag but you sound like a total sleezeball trying to defend this guy.

The average weight of a Yorkie is 7 pounds.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably piss a few off with this, but it's a flippin' dog. An animal not much different than a cow only not as good a eatin'. I mean, fine him, hate him, but don't be much more hateful on him than you are the butcher that sold you the steaks you BBQ'd last week.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and if it was Tom Brady still no big deal? Give the guy a break? He didn't mean to? Boy this world's really fucked up?

There'd be five friggin' threads about it.

Maybe he was just trying to let a little air out of the dog...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably piss a few off with this, but it's a flippin' dog. An animal not much different than a cow only not as good a eatin'. I mean, fine him, hate him, but don't be much more hateful on him than you are the butcher that sold you the steaks you BBQ'd last week.
Only someone who is sick in the head would treat a dog like that.