• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Atlanta Falcons @ Los Angeles Rams, 12/11/16, 4:30PM EST; FOX

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickerson was a stud no doubt but man he was a Ram for what 4 years? then demands a trade? He was a Colt longer then a Ram... just saying he needs to chill.

Dickerson had a right to demand a trade. He was setting all kinds of rushing records on a minimal salary! It was contract time and they didn't want to pay him. Anyone in that position would have done the same thing. Wake up Boy!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickerson had a right to demand a trade. He was setting all kinds of rushing records on a minimal salary! It was contract time and they didn't want to pay him. Anyone in that position would have done the same thing. Wake up Boy!!

Well, it wasn't contract time yet. He wanted a pay raise for performance while still under a previous contract. Obviously the Rams made the wrong choice and were cheap with the wrong player, but his contract wasn't up yet. Two terrible RB decisions in a row (Bettis and ED).

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it wasn't contract time yet. He wanted a pay raise for performance while still under a previous contract. Obviously the Rams made the wrong choice and were cheap with the wrong player, but his contract wasn't up yet. Two terrible RB decisions in a row (Bettis and ED).

That offensive line deserves some of the credit for EDs success, even Charles White led the NFL in rushing. That oline was a beast, now we have the least dominating line.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing new here. This is common for players to want their contract redone. He was worthy of it.

You also forgot Kevin Greene!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new here. This is common for players to want their contract redone. He was worthy of it.

Kevin Greene, while a bad decision, wasn't a RB (which is what I noted).

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Greene, while a bad decision, wasn't a RB (which is what I noted).

I was talking about good players in general bolting the Rams!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about good players in general bolting the Rams!

There have been too many, unfortunately. London Fletcher comes to mind as well.

ED and Bettis didn't bolt though, they were dealt away.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Fletcher left the Rams. The Rams D was never the same. This is something the Rams front office needs to learn, sometimes one player for whatever reason is the glue that holds the team together. Fletcher was one of those players.

Derick Fisher was one of those players for the Lakers. When he left the team he was missed more than anyone thought he would be, the Lakers brought him back as soon as they could. Then the Lakers got another trophy.

If you want to know whom on your team is a natural leader don't watch the team on the practice field watch them in the locker room.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been too many, unfortunately. London Fletcher comes to mind as well.

ED and Bettis didn't bolt though, they were dealt away.

Right, but ED wanted out for more $$ and they traded him because he wasn't happy. He would have stayed had they paid him. He was worth it! That was also during a time right after an NFL strike that took place. If I remember correctly I believe they actually sat out a few games.

I'm sure our list of attrition is long! Just goes to show that our ownership post Carrol Rosembloom has been poor.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Fletcher left the Rams. The Rams D was never the same. This is something the Rams front office needs to learn, sometimes one player for whatever reason is the glue that holds the team together. Fletcher was one of those players.

Derick Fisher was one of those players for the Lakers. When he left the team he was missed more than anyone thought he would be, the Lakers brought him back as soon as they could. Then the Lakers got another trophy.

If you want to know whom on your team is a natural leader don't watch the team on the practice field watch them in the locker room.
I had a bad feeling about letting London go and keeping Little. Unfortunately I was right since London had a great career and Little didn't really do much of note after that and disappeared from the league.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kevin Greene was let go at a time when our owner hired her good friend to destroy the team and move it to St. Louis... We let EVERYONE go in those years...

Kind of like this, but real life:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Greene was let go at a time when our owner hired her good friend to destroy the team and move it to St. Louis... We let EVERYONE go in those years...

Kind of like this, but real life:

yep...sure sounds like her :pound:, but ^^ she's definitely better looking! ^^