• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Atlanta @Dallas

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get ugly!,,

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many drops for TWill so far this year?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 2nd thought, Cassel better get ready:L

Weeden is one of he least mobile QB's Ive ever seen, like he's running in quick sand!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... just wow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden is one of he least mobile QB's Ive ever seen, like he's running in quick sand!
Yeah, it's nothing personal against Weeden. He played well when the checkdowns were there, but the interception at 21-7 turned the game. 2nd half, as soon as the adjustmentswere made to cover the underneath routes, he had nothing. Other teams are gonna play us the same way the Falcons did in the 2nd half. Really disappointing 2nd half

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's nothing personal against Weeden. He played well when the checkdowns were there, but the interception at 21-7 turned the game. 2nd half, as soon as the adjustmentswere made to cover the underneath routes, he had nothing. Other teams are gonna play us the same way the Falcons did in the 2nd half. Really disappointing 2nd half

Yeah its almost as if they have to open up the offense he has very little ability to execute the plays.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is in trouble now. Needed this win. Injuries are killing football

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its almost as if they have to open up the offense he has very little ability to execute the plays.
I thought after the first series of the 2nd half, it was obvious they were going to take away what was working. First down play action could have given Weeden some easy throws downfield. Hard to blame the coaches, we are playing with a seriously short deck on both sides of the ball. If Dallas is healthy, that's a blowout win for the Cowboys IMO, but with the injuries both ways, they were just the better team today

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden hasn't been just terrible, but the offense is really limited. I think he gets one more start, if we lose, it'll be Cassel

I'll give him this much, I don't think Williams and Street give him a ton. I know we're not supposed to pick on Williams because he makes some plays here and there, but I'll maintain that he doesn't pull in enough balls when a defender is on him. He just doesn't appear to be the kind of guy that's comfortable making the physical catches, more times than not. He's almost the anti-Dez in that regard. I'm still not sure what Devin Street is on the roster for. Blocking?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give him this much, I don't think Williams and Street give him a ton. I know we're not supposed to pick on Williams because he makes some plays here and there, but I'll maintain that he doesn't pull in enough balls when a defender is on him. He just doesn't appear to be the kind of guy that's comfortable making the physical catches, more times than not. He's almost the anti-Dez in that regard. I'm still not sure what Devin Street is on the roster for. Blocking?
TWill reminds me of some of the guys the Cowboys used to stick across from Irvin. It's easy to make plays when the best corner and a safety are taken up by Dez, but take him out, and the flaws are exposed

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought after the first series of the 2nd half, it was obvious they were going to take away what was working. First down play action could have given Weeden some easy throws downfield. Hard to blame the coaches, we are playing with a seriously short deck on both sides of the ball. If Dallas is healthy, that's a blowout win for the Cowboys IMO, but with the injuries both ways, they were just the better team today

Should get a couple players back on Defense in a few weeks but the offense is going to be missing the play making abilities of Romo and Dez for quit awhile, Im afraid. 2-0 start was big, but it may not hold up long, if the offense is not able to move the ball enough to play from behind some.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is in trouble now. Needed this win. Injuries are killing football
The Saints game will be HUGE. Win that one to get to 3-1, and the upcoming dates with New England and Seattle can won't kill us. Really need to beat the Saints

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really sucks is that this was arguably one of the more winnable games on the schedule while Romo is out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should get a couple players back on Defense in a few weeks but the offense is going to be missing the play making abilities of Romo and Dez for quit awhile, Im afraid. 2-0 start was big, but it may not hold up long, if the offense is not able to move the ball enough to play from behind some.
We get Hardy and McClain back after next week, probably looking at week 7 at the earliest for Dez and Gregory. A win against the Saints would make treading water possible