• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon Sports Preseason Top 25

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can 100% guarantee he doesn't lose to Purdue or Iowa by 20+ this year like Urban did, so...

Non of that means Day is a better coach than Urbs. An it could be northwestern or Nebraska because you play neither of the two you mentioned.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non of that means Day is a better coach than Urbs. An it could be northwestern or Nebraska because you play neither of the two you mentioned.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I’m the one with the extreme slant bahahahahahahahahaha
Other than calling me out for the Haskins thing (which I was right about), you really don't have any examples of me having an "extreme slant". Yet, any time I say something positive about an OSU player or coach, you are right there to go nuts calling me a biased homer. So...

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I think Clemson has earned the number 1 ranking, after what they did in the title game and comparing what both teams have coming back.

Both teams are taking some heavy hits on losses, but they'll remain the cream of the crop.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than calling me out for the Haskins thing (which I was right about), you really don't have any examples of me having an "extreme slant". Yet, any time I say something positive about an OSU player or coach, you are right there to go nuts calling me a biased homer. So...

No, you weren’t right about Haskins back last January. You stated you could see Day being a better coach then urban. I’m merely stating I don’t see how you could say that only after 3 games unless you were an OSU homer. An do not act like you aren’t.

BTW, who you rootin for tonight?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh it’s pretty obvious that went over you’re head. Nothing to be ashamed of just man up and own it.

See, I knew I should have stated “an I know you don’t play those two teams.”

You are good at starting a troll thread, not much else here though.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you weren’t right about Haskins back last January. You stated you could see Day being a better coach then urban. I’m merely stating I don’t see how you could say that only after 3 games unless you were an OSU homer. An do not act like you aren’t.

BTW, who you rootin for tonight?
Again, I think the joke went over your head there.

Eh, I'm pretty apathetic. I'm more looking forward to food and beers. Though it would be funny if the Patriots won by 3 because of a horrible PI that wasn't called.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I think the joke went over your head there.

Eh, I'm pretty apathetic. I'm more looking forward to food and beers. Though it would be funny if the Patriots won by 3 because of a horrible PI that wasn't called.

No, it didn’t. But you can think as you like.

I bet on NE straight. I usually suck betting wise though on big games so the rams will probably win.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it didn’t. But you can think as you like.

I bet on NE straight. I usually suck betting wise though on big games so the rams will probably win.
You said I "stated Day could be a better coach than Urban", but I absolutely didn't.

They're a good bet obviously. Depends on the health of Gronk and Gurley, IMO. Game could hinge on both of them being healthy or not healthy.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I’ll keep it a little longer now that I know it irritates you.
Doesn't irritate me at all. OU is gonna beat the crap out of Holg in week 1 this year like we did every year he was at WVU and OSU.