• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon Sports Preseason Top 25

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Day is actually an even better coach...?

You said I "stated Day could be a better coach than Urban", but I absolutely didn't.

They're a good bet obviously. Depends on the health of Gronk and Gurley, IMO. Game could hinge on both of them being healthy or not healthy.

Actually ya did.

I’m starting to think the rams dline will have thee way with he pats. Usually I’d be rooting for that but since my money is on NE that wouldn’t be good. Was tempted to take the under too but I hate doing that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dbed2fa3323085c90b7e2f9a15d17cf6.jpg

Ahh another bucknut helper. How sweet

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't irritate me at all. OU is gonna beat the crap out of Holg in week 1 this year like we did every year he was at WVU and OSU.

You have beaten the crap outta us like twice. Get your facts straight before you come talking big.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually ya did.

I’m starting to think the rams dline will have thee way with he pats. Usually I’d be rooting for that but since my money is on NE that wouldn’t be good. Was tempted to take the under too but I hate doing that.
I didn't state that at all. I asked what if he was? There's no connotation that I think he will be. It's a simple "what if" question. This is what I mean when I say you're pretty extreme about your perception of my actual fandom. Blowing things out of proportion and such.

I think NE is going to run a ton to try and keep Brady protected. If they're actually able to shut that down and force the Pats to pass, it could get really interesting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't state that at all. I asked what if he was? There's no connotation that I think he will be. It's a simple "what if" question. This is what I mean when I say you're pretty extreme about your perception of my actual fandom. Blowing things out of proportion and such.

I think NE is going to run a ton to try and keep Brady protected. If they're actually able to shut that down and force the Pats to pass, it could get really interesting.

Who asked you? Honestly who? AG posted a link an then you come out with a comment like that. An stop acting like I’m the only one that see’s your BS as you being a huge homer. Remember last year when you stated OSU would have beaten UCF by 5 touchdowns? You got more than one bite on that one.

I hope NE does try to establish the run and I hope they are successful. But if they aren’t and are put in 3rd and long situations it could get real interesting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who asked you? Honestly who? AG posted a link an then you come out with a comment like that. An stop acting like I’m the only one that see’s your BS as you being a huge homer. Remember last year when you stated OSU would have beaten UCF by 5 touchdowns? You got more than one bite on that one.

I hope NE does try to establish the run and I hope they are successful. But if they aren’t and are put in 3rd and long situations it could get real interesting.
I mean, if you read his post it was an article that was basically about now being the time for Harbaugh to beat OSU simply because Urban was gone, which is why I said what I said. It was obviously tongue-in-cheek, but - again - you seemed to miss it. Forgot about that UCF thing. Still probably could've TBH, depending on which OSU showed up.

Oh if they don't establish the run I think the game goes to LA. They have to be able to keep the ball out of the Rams' hands. If LA wins the TOP, they win the game IMO, and it could be handily.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's better than no run at all. :dhd:

Yet we still have as many titles as you do. Would you rather get blue balls twice and still be a virgin or rather be a virgin but gets a good job....hmmm

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if you read his post it was an article that was basically about now being the time for Harbaugh to beat OSU simply because Urban was gone, which is why I said what I said. It was obviously tongue-in-cheek, but - again - you seemed to miss it. Forgot about that UCF thing. Still probably could've TBH, depending on which OSU showed up.

Oh if they don't establish the run I think the game goes to LA. They have to be able to keep the ball out of the Rams' hands. If LA wins the TOP, they win the game IMO, and it could be handily.

No one asked you about Day. You just stated it on your own. Given your history it’s hard to think you really don’t think that. I doubt this past years OSU beat UCF by 35 let alone 2017 teams.

I was shocked how LA looked horrid offensively basically the whole game. But credit to Belichik for bringing pressure continually.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14. Washington

Chris Petersen has won at least 10 games in each of the last three seasons and claimed two Pac-12 titles in that span. The bar has been raised by Petersen and his staff, but the Huskies are likely to enter 2019 behind Oregon in the Pac-12 North. The prolific backfield of quarterback Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin departs, while All-Pac-12 lineman Kaleb McGary also has exhausted his eligibility. Georgia transfer Jacob Eason, freshmen Colson Yankoff and Jacob Sirmon and sophomore Jake Haener will battle to replace Browning under center. The receiving corps was a question mark entering 2018 but should be a strength next fall. Aaron Fuller, Andre Baccellia and Ty Jones return outside, while tight end Hunter Bryant should be back to full strength after missing most of ’18 due to a knee injury. Salvon Ahmed should have a breakout year as the full-time running back, and he’ll be toting the rock behind a line that returns four full-time starters from 2018, along with left tackle Trey Adams back at full strength from an injury that limited him to four games. The Huskies led the Pac-12 in scoring defense for the fourth consecutive year in 2018. Play-caller Jimmy Lake will have his work cut out in ’19, as this unit must replace Shane Bowman, Greg Gaines and Jaylen Johnson in the trenches, All-American linebacker Ben Burr-Kirven, while the secondary loses Taylor Rapp, JoJo McIntosh and Byron Murphy. Washington opens with four of its first five games at home and key swing matchups against Oregon, Utah and Washington State take place in Seattle.

chris-petersen-vs-ewu.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one asked you about Day. You just stated it on your own. Given your history it’s hard to think you really don’t think that. I doubt this past years OSU beat UCF by 35 let alone 2017 teams.

I was shocked how LA looked horrid offensively basically the whole game. But credit to Belichik for bringing pressure continually.
It was a fun thing to say in light of the fact that it was about my team's arch rival. Nobody took it serious but you. Again, I think you take my fandom to much more of an extreme than it actually is.

That was horrible football. The fact that the champion of the league was decided by it is sad. But at least you got paid, homey.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a fun thing to say in light of the fact that it was about my team's arch rival. Nobody took it serious but you. Again, I think you take my fandom to much more of an extreme than it actually is.

That was horrible football. The fact that the champion of the league was decided by it is sad. But at least you got paid, homey.

We’ll just agree to disagree because you’ll never agree your fandom goes extreme somet8mes.

I did indeed get paid. Should have took that damn spread but fuck it. Money’s money but yeah that was a horrible game.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LA looked like the NFL version of Michigan State.