• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon Sports and Nebraska

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, I don't know, these guys may not be all bad.

6. Sam Ehlinger is Heisman finalist

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, I don't know, these guys may not be all bad.

6. Sam Ehlinger is Heisman finalist

Sorry. Shitty Tebow ain’t winning no Heisman. Won’t even be en New York. Take that to the bank.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread needs updated.....:suds:

tenor.gif

Nebraska Football gets well-deserved national media recognition

by Danny Jaillet1 day ago Follow @DJaillet95

.....”Athlon Sports came out with their college football preview, and Nebraska Football was a big part of it.......”

In addition to having the quarterback on the cover, Nebraska was predicted to win the Big 10 West. That is certainly not going to be an easy feat. Consider the teams in the division. Northwestern, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Iowa are probably the four biggest obstacles in Nebraska Football’s quest for a conference title. Granted, those four have lost some key players to the NFL draft, but they still should be able to put up a fight. That is not going to be an easy grouping to win.......

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

.....”Athlon Sports came out with their college football preview, and Nebraska Football was a big part of it.......”

In addition to having the quarterback on the cover, Nebraska was predicted to win the Big 10 West. That is certainly not going to be an easy feat. Consider the teams in the division. Northwestern, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Iowa are probably the four biggest obstacles in Nebraska Football’s quest for a conference title. Granted, those four have lost some key players to the NFL draft, but they still should be able to put up a fight. That is not going to be an easy grouping to win.......

Don’t forget to tag @AlaskaGuy, he would want to know

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

200.gif

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is Back
""FOR REAL THIS TIME""

original.gif
The best part is at least 3 times they mention how Texas is trending in the wrong direction for this season. So what is it? Are they back or trending down?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've sent Athlon Sports two fvcking emails now asking them why Nebraska gets three to four articles vs one for every fvcking college football team. They've now posted two more articles on Nebraska since my last email which was less than two weeks ago. Every fan of a team not named 'Nebraska' should be concerned about this seeing how your team is getting fvcked by Athlon. I'm deleting their phone app as of today.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football <--- go to their college football homepage and who's ugly mug do you see on there? Scott fvcking Frost.

Big Ten <--- if anyone thinks I'm bs, here's the proof.

If I don't give a shit about who Athlon decides to write articles about but I don't get butthurt over stupid shit like that because it doesn't effect my team...

do I still have to be concerned?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I don't give a shit about who Athlon decides to write articles about but I don't get butthurt over stupid shit like that because it doesn't effect my team...
Congrats on going 5 - 7.

ThanksForStoppingBy_autodealer.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on going 5 - 7.

That was so last year, it is 2019 and baseball and softball season.

Washington Husky Baseball went 28-24 and 12-17 in the PAC 12. Washington Husky finished the year on a 5 game losing streak.

IMG_1525-1.jpg