• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon Sports and Nebraska

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've sent Athlon Sports two fvcking emails now asking them why Nebraska gets three to four articles vs one for every fvcking college football team. They've now posted two more articles on Nebraska since my last email which was less than two weeks ago. Every fan of a team not named 'Nebraska' should be concerned about this seeing how your team is getting fvcked by Athlon. I'm deleting their phone app as of today.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football <--- go to their college football homepage and who's ugly mug do you see on there? Scott fvcking Frost.

Big Ten <--- if anyone thinks I'm bs, here's the proof.

giphy.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Athalon and some dope sent me multiple emails I would double down on my Nebraska content.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webcam footage of AG reading Athlon:

tenor.gif

The cause?

giphy.gif

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've sent Athlon Sports two fvcking emails now asking them why Nebraska gets three to four articles vs one for every fvcking college football team. They've now posted two more articles on Nebraska since my last email which was less than two weeks ago. Every fan of a team not named 'Nebraska' should be concerned about this seeing how your team is getting fvcked by Athlon. I'm deleting their phone app as of today.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football <--- go to their college football homepage and who's ugly mug do you see on there? Scott fvcking Frost.

Big Ten <--- if anyone thinks I'm bs, here's the proof.

Just curious. Did you cause the two planes to collide in Alaska?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3