• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least 4 teams make playoffs every year

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bills are winning the division again. Allen is the best QB in the div by miles and losing Diggs won't matter. I see Miami and the Jets as maybe 9 win teams. Both teams will need a lot of luck, imo.
I disagree with this, especially about losing Diggs, the Bills have no top tier receiver now, their receiving unit looks subpar to be honest, unless Keon Coleman emerges as a star they have no standout receiver. That is a big deal. And I know I’ll get a lot of heat for this but Allen isn’t “miles better” than Tua - Allen is overrated IMO, he gets way too much hype and is a turnover machine.
I think the Fins look like the best team on paper in the division, and I think they would’ve won the division last year if not for injuries. The way they fizzled at the end the last 2 seasons has resulted in people writing them off I think but they have a very good team.
I’m not sure what to expect of the Jets but their defense is one of the NFL’s best.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this, especially about losing Diggs, the Bills have no top tier receiver now, their receiving unit looks subpar to be honest, unless Keon Coleman emerges as a star they have no standout receiver. That is a big deal. And I know I’ll get a lot of heat for this but Allen isn’t “miles better” than Tua - Allen is overrated IMO, he gets way too much hype and is a turnover machine.
I think the Fins look like the best team on paper in the division, and I think they would’ve won the division last year if not for injuries. The way they fizzled at the end the last 2 seasons has resulted in people writing them off I think but they have a very good team.
I’m not sure what to expect of the Jets but their defense is one of the NFL’s best.
Josh Allen has thrown for over 4000 and over 30 TDs (OK he was one short last season, but close enough) last 4 season
Tua has thrown for 4000 once and has never thrown 30 TDs then you add the yards and TDs running for these two and it's not even close.
Yeah Allen throws too many interceptions 10-15-14-18 but for every turnover he scores multiple TDs.
It will be interesting to see what Allen does minus Diggs and Gabe Davis but think he's going to be fine.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are in that 8-10 win mediocre window. Good defense, a couple of weapons but Carr can be anywhere from terrible at times to have a great game now and then with a whole bunch of average in between. They'll be in the mix with the 6 or 7 other mediocre teams in the conference. A lucky break here or there and injuries late in the season will decide who gets the WC.
8 wins might win the NFCS. 10 almost certainly will

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 wins might win the NFCS. 10 almost certainly will
plus or minus two games over/under 500 has become the league. everyone wins with so much money.

Twenty years ago I stopped watching regular season NBA basketball. I do watch most playoff games. NFL ain't far behind.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, a lot of these teams are relying on a QB coming off an injury. Granted, Rodgers looks like an old hobo so its probably less likely for them
Injuries are going to be part of pretty much every teams QB position... It's how the team will endure and overcome the injury for a game, two, three season, etc for however long the starter will be out that will tell the story... If last year told us anything, pretty much every teams starter will go down at some time during the season... 66 different QB's started games in 2023...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are going to be part of pretty much every teams QB position... It's how the team will endure and overcome the injury for a game, two, three season, etc for however long the starter will be out that will tell the story... If last year told us anything, pretty much every teams starter will go down at some time during the season... 66 different QB's started games in 2023...
I think last year was a bit extreme but it does show the value of having a serviceable back-up in the QB room. Guys like Taylor, Brissett, Winston, Dalton always have a place. Can't expect them to carry the team but they can keep a team above water temporarily.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.

NO had a better defense last year and didn’t lose the best DT ever.
They will be competitive and they are in a bad division. They have a chance but I feel Carr is holding them back.

Start Rattler

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be competitive and they are in a bad division. They have a chance but I feel Carr is holding them back.

Start Rattler
Probably worth watching Rattler in the preseason. The big thing with him will be pocket presence imo.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Start Rattler
No chance Rattler starts unless Carr gets injured IMO. But they might have better results with Rattler, Carr is very mediocre IMO, he’s an adequate QB but he’ll never lead a team deep in the playoffs.
The NFC South is probably the NFL’s weakest division overall, but it’s not terrible - the Falcons should be much improved and the Bucs are pretty good, especially if they are able to get any kind of rushing game going. The Panthers don’t look that good but Young will probably improve in year 2 and they should be more competitive.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They scored two less points than the Rams last year.

Your opinion seems like rubbish. And your expectations comical.

lol seriously? you think their strength of schedules were one and the same? you continue to be an amateur when it comes to analysis. reminds me of a few years ago when you were hyping ryan tannehill as one of the best qb's in the league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol seriously? you think their strength of schedules were one and the same? you continue to be an amateur when it comes to analysis. reminds me of a few years ago when you were hyping ryan tannehill as one of the best qb's in the league.
Ryan Tannehill as second best Big12 QB in the league at the time.

Which he was.

Stop being dumb.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bears o line is underrated. When healthy, they can be really good. Their DLine has a glaring hole at DE, but the rest is pretty good.

Other than that, they have one of the best secondaries in the league, their linebackers are very good, their skill offensive players are incredibly deep, and they have 3 great WRs. That offense is going to generate a lot of mismatches for Caleb Williams.

This should be a fun year for them. I definitely see them in the hunt for the playoffs.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bears o line is underrated. When healthy, they can be really good. Their DLine has a glaring hole at DE, but the rest is pretty good.

Other than that, they have one of the best secondaries in the league, their linebackers are very good, their skill offensive players are incredibly deep, and they have 3 great WRs. That offense is going to generate a lot of mismatches for Caleb Williams.

This should be a fun year for them. I definitely see them in the hunt for the playoffs.
Good summary of the Bears IMO. It’s just hard to predict how a team with a rookie QB will do as QB is the most important position - I expect Williams to be a good QB but you never know for sure. And yeah the Bears biggest question marks are on the D-Line, they need someone other than Sweat to emerge at edge rusher and they’ll need decent play from an unproven interior D-Line. I can definitely see them being in the playoff race.

The NFC North will be fun to watch - the Lions are definitely Super Bowl contenders IMO, the Packers should be good again, and the Vikings have a huge question mark at QB but some good pieces elsewhere.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good summary of the Bears IMO. It’s just hard to predict how a team with a rookie QB will do as QB is the most important position - I expect Williams to be a good QB but you never know for sure. And yeah the Bears biggest question marks are on the D-Line, they need someone other than Sweat to emerge at edge rusher and they’ll need decent play from an unproven interior D-Line. I can definitely see them being in the playoff race.

The NFC North will be fun to watch - the Lions are definitely Super Bowl contenders IMO, the Packers should be good again, and the Vikings have a huge question mark at QB but some good pieces elsewhere.
As far as the Pack, I think they’ll be in the hunt as well.

Biggest things I want to see is how Josh Jacobs does on their offense with a questionable o-line and see the GB defense sans Joe Barry.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Pack, I think they’ll be in the hunt as well.

Biggest things I want to see is how Josh Jacobs does on their offense with a questionable o-line and see the GB defense sans Joe Barry.
The Packers kind of surprised me with their strong season last year, given how inexperienced their offense was - I think theyll have a good team this year with a more experienced receiving unit and Love going into his second year as a starter, plus Jacobs helps their rushing game. Their defense has some good pieces as well. The O-Line is definitely their biggest question mark.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers kind of surprised me with their strong season last year, given how inexperienced their offense was - I think theyll have a good team this year with a more experienced receiving unit and Love going into his second year as a starter, plus Jacobs helps their rushing game. Their defense has some good pieces as well. The O-Line is definitely their biggest question mark.
I was surprised as well, had a horrible start to the season and then were pretty mediocre with some shiny play here and there for a bit but then towards the end of the season into the playoffs they turned it up, it was cool to see.

They coulda won that damn SF game too, we’re cursed against them lol

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised as well, had a horrible start to the season and then were pretty mediocre with some shiny play here and there for a bit but then towards the end of the season into the playoffs they turned it up, it was cool to see.

They coulda won that damn SF game too, we’re cursed against them lol
The Packers definitely improved as the season went along and Love and the receivers got more experienced and the offense gelled a lot better as the season went on. I think the Packers will be one of the NFC‘s best teams this year and they have the ability to compete with the Lions for the division crown. And yeah they could’ve beaten the Niners in the playoffs.