• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least 4 teams make playoffs every year

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the Bills or Jets get in on a Wildcard?
I think the Bills are winning the division again. Allen is the best QB in the div by miles and losing Diggs won't matter. I see Miami and the Jets as maybe 9 win teams. Both teams will need a lot of luck, imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bills are winning the division again. Allen is the best QB in the div by miles and losing Diggs won't matter. I see Miami and the Jets as maybe 9 win teams. Both teams will need a lot of luck, imo.
I think losing Diggs does matter but the Bills also have the best Oline in the division, too. Good QB, Good OL, Defensive head coach. Solid combination.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think losing Diggs does matter but the Bills also have the best Oline in the division, too. Good QB, Good OL, Defensive head coach. Solid combination.
I think that kid they drafted from FSU will be good. And they have 2 very good TEs. They can also now run the ball. Allen not having to force the ball to Diggs to placate him will be good long term, imo.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 most likely division winners of 2024 to not make the playoffs is the Texans and the Bucs...

Bucs for obvious reasons... but houston makes me very nervous... Love what they did, but they are playing a first place schedule now, they have a very difficult schedule... and the Jags and Colts are just as good....

actually the bucs too playing a first place schedule might be very hard on them as well... but they probably dont need as many wins to win that division...

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2024 playoff teams that have a chance to not make it this year
AFC
Bills - new weapons for Allen and defense regressed
Dolphins - going to depend on the defense and Tua in big games
Steelers - always seem to put together a winning team

NFC
Rams - see below
Bucs - see below
Packers - I like GB and their future

New 2025 playoff teams that could replace those '24 teams
AFC
Jets - Can Rodgers stay healthy?
Jags - I don't love them.
Bengals - Can Burrow stay healthy?

NFC
Seahawks - could see Rams/Seahawks
Falcons - same as above. Bucs or Falcons race
Bears/Vikings? Not believing in the Bears until I see Caleb
I see more opportunities for playoff turnover in the AFC - it’s a deeper conference IMO and a lot of teams could either improve or fall.
I highly doubt the Steelers will make it back into the playoffs, I can’t believe they snuck in last year - they clearly look like the weakest AFC North team, but like you say they are always competitive.
I have some real doubts about the Bills going into this year, their receiving unit is subpar and that doesn’t bode well given how many AFC teams have explosive offenses. The Jets have a very strong defense but Rodgers health and level of play is a big question mark. The Dolphins are my pick to win the AFC East right now, I can see why people are concerned about them given how they’ve fizzled down the stretch the past 2 years but they are clearly the most complete team in the AFC East IMO.

The NFC doesn’t look as deep and I think most of the playoff teams will be the same. I think a team that could miss the playoffs that people haven’t discussed is the Cowboys - they look weaker going into this year - their rushing game is a huge concern For me, I don’t think Zeke has what it takes to be a lead RB anymore and I don’t think anyone else on their roster is capable of it either. It will put a lot of pressure on Dak, and the receiving unit is inexperienced beyond Lamb and Cooks. And the defense may regress some.
I think my Falcons have a very good chance at the playoffs and should be favored to win the division.
I don’t think the Vikings stand much of a chance - I have serious concerns about their QB situation, I am not sold on JJ McCarthy and I have doubts about him being ready, and their other options at QB suck.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 most likely division winners of 2024 to not make the playoffs is the Texans and the Bucs...

Bucs for obvious reasons... but houston makes me very nervous... Love what they did, but they are playing a first place schedule now, they have a very difficult schedule... and the Jags and Colts are just as good....

actually the bucs too playing a first place schedule might be very hard on them as well... but they probably dont need as many wins to win that division...
Actually, a 1st place schedule is almost identical to a last place schedule.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a 1st place schedule is almost identical to a last place schedule.

almost, except for 2 games...

which makes it 2 games harder for them to make the playoffs....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - the Rams are very good, I think people forget just how good Stafford is, and that they won the Super Bowl just 3 years ago - they have a very good offense and their defense looks more complete this year despite Donald’s retirement. If Stafford stays healthy the Rams should be a playoff team.
Ive not forgotten how dumb he is.

Good chance he takes or breaks ol Burt Favres Alltime Pick Six record this year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Carolina though.
Fact Facts GIF - Fact Facts GIFs

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans? Lol you DO actually watch the games, right??
The Saints playoffs chances aren’t good IMO - too many holes on the roster - I think Carr is a mediocre QB and they don’t have a lot of offensive weapons. I hope I’m not jinxing anything because the Saints are the one team I genuinely hate - fuck the Saints. I think the battle for the NFC South will be between my Falcons and the Bucs - Saints don’t have a good chance IMO and the Panthers have even less of a chance.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.

NO had a better defense last year and didn’t lose the best DT ever.
new orleans has one of the worst coaching staffs in the league, and will feature an offense that will struggle to put up 20 points a game. I fully expect them to be a bottom-5 team this coming season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new orleans has one of the worst coaching staffs in the league, and will feature an offense that will struggle to put up 20 points a game. I fully expect them to be a bottom-5 team this coming season.
They scored two less points than the Rams last year.

Your opinion seems like rubbish. And your expectations comical.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are in that 8-10 win mediocre window. Good defense, a couple of weapons but Carr can be anywhere from terrible at times to have a great game now and then with a whole bunch of average in between. They'll be in the mix with the 6 or 7 other mediocre teams in the conference. A lucky break here or there and injuries late in the season will decide who gets the WC.