• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least 4 teams make playoffs every year

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this to me is one of the most underrated stats, when we look at importance of defensive stats. Everyone pays attention to the main 3, but if we paid attention to dominating defenses. This is the one the tells the story in my opinion.
I think as a fan its something we all notice more than a lot of other stats. Very few things are more agonizing than a defense that can't get off the field.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears starting Caleb? He is not looking near ready for NFL. Early? yes but......
I look at the rest of their roster though, and they may have the best team in the league top to bottom. On paper.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at the rest of their roster though, and they may have the best team in the league top to bottom. On paper.
That’s a very far fetched statement. No way do the Bears have the best roster in the NFL. The Chiefs, Niners, Eagles, Texans, Browns, Lions all have better rosters than them to name 6.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Rams dont make the playoffs. They will be one of the better teams in the NFC
I agree that as long as Stafford stays healthy the Rams should make the playoffs. Their offense is really good and while losing Donald is a blow to the D, they look better as a whole on defense.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't see much movement in the NFC.

It's probably a year too early for the Bears.

I can see the Seahawks but with a completely new coaching staff across the board, it's probably a year early for them as well.

Falcons and I'd say the Saints have legit chances and a really big darkhorse would be the Cardinals even though I wouldn't put any actual money on that.

Can't really see the Commanders, Giants, Vikings, or Panthers really doing it.

AFC is where you can see the most movement as there are several viable teams that didn't make it last year you could make a case for.

Jets, Jags, Colts, Bengals, and Chargers are solid contenders.

And you have the Titans, Raiders, and Broncos more in that longshot category.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this to me is one of the most underrated stats, when we look at importance of defensive stats. Everyone pays attention to the main 3, but if we paid attention to dominating defenses. This is the one the tells the story in my opinion.
I agree. Getting off the field on 3rd down is huge. It often effects all the other stats just because the defense is more fatigued. I've watched the Seahawks be terrible in that regard for a few years now. Combined with not being able to convert 3rd downs on ofc and you get constant mediocrity, no matter how many fancy counting stats you put up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since they added more teams to the playoffs, 2 teams will go to the playoffs that don't deserve it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since they added more teams to the playoffs, 2 teams will go to the playoffs that don't deserve it.

Sit down and be quiet, piss-pants

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see much movement in the NFC.

It's probably a year too early for the Bears.

I can see the Seahawks but with a completely new coaching staff across the board, it's probably a year early for them as well.

Falcons and I'd say the Saints have legit chances and a really big darkhorse would be the Cardinals even though I wouldn't put any actual money on that.

Can't really see the Commanders, Giants, Vikings, or Panthers really doing it.

AFC is where you can see the most movement as there are several viable teams that didn't make it last year you could make a case for.

Jets, Jags, Colts, Bengals, and Chargers are solid contenders.

And you have the Titans, Raiders, and Broncos more in that longshot category.
Cards don’t stand a chance IMO - way too many holes on that roster. They look like one of the worst NFC teams. I agree I don’t see a lot of turnover in the NFC, but I think my Falcons have a strong chance at the playoffs. The Seahawks are the other team that missed the playoffs last year that I think have a strong shot at it this year. The Commanders are a long shot but if Daniels has a strong rookie season I could see them possibly contending for a WC spot.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards don’t stand a chance IMO - way too many holes on that roster. They look like one of the worst NFC teams. I agree I don’t see a lot of turnover in the NFC, but I think my Falcons have a strong chance at the playoffs. The Seahawks are the other team that missed the playoffs last year that I think have a strong shot at it this year. The Commanders are a long shot but if Daniels has a strong rookie season I could see them possibly contending for a WC spot.
Commanders are in the NFCE - they are more likely to win the division than score a wildcard.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who, in the NFC, is replacing them?

This should be hilarious
Bears, Packers, Falcons, and Eagles have better teams than the Rams at this point, imo. None of those teams won their division. Rams aren't beating out the 49ers in the West. They aren't just gonna be gifted a playoff spot for being mediocre this year.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb Williams would have to SUCK for that team to not make the playoffs in the NFC. I don't think he'll suck, he can be mediocre and that team can cause problems offensively. Especially in a weaker NFC.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo's window is closed/closing.
Miami can't beat winning teams
Jets are still and forever will be the Jets.
Patriots worst to first this year! :suds: