• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU basketball Eric Musselman

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I was taking lunch in at Tempe Marketplace and guess who I ran into? yes, subject line. I congratulated him on the Miami Ohio win and he was very nice. I told him I was going to Vegas front and @ Thomas & Mack Center to root my Devils. I told him that I would be the GOLD in the sea of Red. He giggled.
We spoke about Payton Dastrup from my alma mater, Mtn View,, who....(recently de-comitted from Ohio St) and headed to BYU (after his mission). I was at the ASU game last year when Mr Dastrup was back near the locker rooms waiting for Herb and Company trying to convince him to be a Sun Devil (His LOSS)

I am going to the game with MY cousin who is a huge UNLV Rebel. His words from Santa Barbara game: " UNLV got boo-hed off the floor, shot 40% from Free throw and coaching is horrific"

We beat Idaho and we go to Vegas with a very good chance!
I question Creighton and MARQ games however.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Musselman saved our program. If Herb gets fired I really hope he gets the head coaching job.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV isn't good this year. We should win easily if we have any kind of team this year.. Thought we started slow against Miami and overall lacked cohesion. Hopefully these players learn to play together in a hurry. The big men weren't ready for the passes and too many times did we just pass it around the arc like the old Herb days. With these guards we need to run plays. Pick and roll, pick and pop! Herb doesn't get it done this season.. Bye bye. (depending on his contract).

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV isn't good this year. We should win easily if we have any kind of team this year.. Thought we started slow against Miami and overall lacked cohesion. Hopefully these players learn to play together in a hurry. The big men weren't ready for the passes and too many times did we just pass it around the arc like the old Herb days. With these guards we need to run plays. Pick and roll, pick and pop! Herb doesn't get it done this season.. Bye bye. (depending on his contract).

Isnt it good though to not have Evan Gordon. Jermaine is 10x better. :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Herb is finally recruiting some speed and good athletes. Gerry Blakes is a great athlete and scorer.

But hes not a 5 star recruit. So he wont be good according to Uofa fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXRoPgdfHo]TRA HOLDER #0 BRENTWOOD VS. LOYOLA 2012 - YouTube[/ame] Holder could gain another star and sneak into espns top 100. He is a scorer and passer man.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chance Murray playing very good right now vs Idaho St.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaqs dunk was play of the game!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaqs dunk was play of the game!

Hes a headcase though, he can get up go crash the fucking boards you can jump so high, get your ass down the court if your not getting a board, fight and scrap for everything. PLAY LIKE FUCKING FELIX! :gaah:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J Bach breaks "Super Mario's" all time ASU shot Blocker!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a headcase though, he can get up go crash the fucking boards you can jump so high, get your ass down the court if your not getting a board, fight and scrap for everything. PLAY LIKE FUCKING FELIX! :gaah:
just a few weeks ago you were giving Shaq blowjobs! stop it already. It will be awhile before we see another Harden or Felix.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a few weeks ago you were giving Shaq blowjobs! stop it already. It will be awhile before we see another Harden or Felix.

I know but thats because I thought he could be that guy. 33 Points in the Maroon and Gold scrimmage the guy is trolling with me. :noidea:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason we brought in Gordon is to bolster our chances of getting his brother Eron.

Gordon is a solid 3rd guy off the bench for us, lol@ him being a starter at ASU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason we brought in Gordon is to bolster our chances of getting his brother Eron.

Gordon is a solid 3rd guy off the bench for us, lol@ him being a starter at ASU
He was only good because he played off Jahii. But he showed flashes of being good but to inconsistant. Jermaine is 10x better. Hell all take our guards off the bench because they play defense. Jahii even said in an interview that Evan was inconsistant.