• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU basketball Eric Musselman

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at the Big 10 getting exposed in the tourney and Tom Creans boring style of play without Oladipo.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was only good because he played off Jahii. But he showed flashes of being good but to inconsistant. Jermaine is 10x better. Hell all take our guards off the bench because they play defense. Jahii even said in an interview that Evan was inconsistant.

Evan is just a decent player, nothing more, nothing less. I don't mind having him on Indiana, he adds to the depth, and adds experience to our young team.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at the Big 10 getting exposed in the tourney and Tom Creans boring style of play without Oladipo.

Boring style of play? I guess dropping 100+ in 2 out of 3 games is pretty boring.

And Oladipo wasn't even our best player. And offensively he was a 3rd option behind Zeller and Watford.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you havent seen enough then. He gives up wide open shots, terrible attitude/body language. And would force all the pressure on Jahii. He straight choked and airballed a game tying 3. Have fun with him! Carrick Felix had to cover his ass and rebound all his bricks.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boring style of play? I guess dropping 100+ in 2 out of 3 games is pretty boring.

And Oladipo wasn't even our best player. And offensively he was a 3rd option behind Zeller and Watford.
You should of ran the lanes more. Oladipo would of been even more effective. Oladipo was the MVP of your team last year. But was a 2nd option. Watford just a 3 point shooter. Oladipo could get you a bucket.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you havent seen enough then. He gives up wide open shots, terrible attitude/body language. And would force all the pressure on Jahii. He straight choked and airballed a game tying 3. Have fun with him! Carrick Felix had to cover his ass and rebound all his bricks.

The difference is, he started on your shitty team.

He's a 3rd guy off the bench at Indiana. It's not his fault your team had no depth

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should of ran the lanes more. Oladipo would of been even more effective. Oladipo was the MVP of your team last year. But was a 2nd option. Watford just a 3 point shooter. Oladipo could get you a bucket.

We led the nation in 3 point shooting last season. Zeller was our best player. Our mistake was failing to feed the Z more often inside. That's where we fell apart.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is, he started on your shitty team.

He's a 3rd guy off the bench at Indiana. It's not his fault your team had no depth

This year we could have a good year especially when Kearney comes back but we have the best point guard in America along with Marshall, and Jordan Bachynski. But when Evan played well we would win.

Tough to replace Felix glue guy was like our Oladipo.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We led the nation in 3 point shooting last season. Zeller was our best player. Our mistake was failing to feed the Z more often inside. That's where we fell apart.

I wanted you guys to go far. Oladipo and his work ethic, and the impact he had on his teamates he deserved a big run. People compared him to Tony Allen and I laughed but it shows that a great athlete can develop. Hes balling with the Magic and I wanted him to come to the suns.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year we could have a good year especially when Kearney comes back but we have the best point guard in America along with Marshall, and Jordan Bachynski. But when Evan played well we would win.

Tough to replace Felix glue guy was like our Oladipo.

Why did Evan leave? Just didn't fit?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted you guys to go far. Oladipo and his work ethic, and the impact he had on his teamates he deserved a big run. People compared him to Tony Allen and I laughed but it shows that a great athlete can develop. Hes balling with the Magic and I wanted him to come to the suns.

He did develop big time.

I remember when he was just a Freshman and Indiana was completely wiped out by the NCAA. To think how much better he got over each year.

Same could be said about Jordy Hulls and Christian Watford as well though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Evan leave? Just didn't fit?
Idk its kind of fishy that we were able to pick up Jermaine its like we wanted him to leave, but hes closer to his family, better facilitys, better coaching, play where his brother played. And take advantage of the graduation/transfer rule. But he also was playing with Jahii all the double teams he gets?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk its kind of fishy that we were able to pick up Jermaine its like we wanted him to leave, but hes closer to his family, better facilitys, better coaching, play where his brother played. And take advantage of the graduation/transfer rule. But he also was playing with Jahii all the double teams he gets?

Yeah I'm guessing Indiana was always a dream to him, cool to see him live it out in his final year.

Tom Crean is just using the poor kid to try and recruit Eron. Lol poor Evan

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Oladipo realized the impact he had on the program, showing how Crean and the staff can develop even 3 star recruits, and recruits realize that Indiana produces great players with character, and work ethic (lmao @ Kansas and McLemore bombing his draft workouts I mean the kid didnt want to do group workouts how are the suns suppose to draft a fool like that. Take Len and hope he develops smart thing to do. Kansas products smh........ But yea Da Vo Show im guessing is everyones favorite Hoosier.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm guessing Indiana was always a dream to him, cool to see him live it out in his final year.

Tom Crean is just using the poor kid to try and recruit Eron. Lol poor Evan

Evan has all the tools, hes not athletic but he has potentially better handles and potentially a better shot than Eric but he shoots with no confidence.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Oladipo realized the impact he had on the program, showing how Crean and the staff can develop even 3 star recruits, and recruits realize that Indiana produces great players with character, and work ethic (lmao @ Kansas and McLemore bombing his draft workouts I mean the kid didnt want to do group workouts how are the suns suppose to draft a fool like that. Take Len and hope he develops smart thing to do. Kansas products smh........ But yea Da Vo Show im guessing is everyones favorite Hoosier.

Now that I think of it, Kansas doesn't turn out much NBA talent do they?

Most of their recent top talent has gone on to the NBA and turned into shit. Wayne Simien, Brandon Rush, Sherron Collins, and even Mario Chalmers isn't anything special. Kirk Hinrich has probably had the most consistent career of the ones I mentioned.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Morris twins work hard but no motor. Except Markieff showed his potential off and won nba western conference player of the week. I thought Markieff was going to be a better defender and more athletic Drew Gooden.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Morris twins work hard but no motor. Except Markieff showed his potential off and won nba western conference player of the week. I thought Markieff was going to be a better defender and more athletic Drew Gooden.

Wow there's 3 more Kansas guys I forgot about.

Does that mean Bill Self is a good coach, by getting them to perform to their highest level, or a bad coach because he can't develop them any further?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow there's 3 more Kansas guys I forgot about.

Does that mean Bill Self is a good coach, by getting them to perform to their highest level, or a bad coach because he can't develop them any further?

Lmao he gives them the lazy geans. No one even knows where there gym access card is lol. Meanwhile Oladipo up at 1:00am putting work in and breaking his gym access card lol.