• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As we sit tied for last place in the Division...

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself utterly speechless at the lack of discipline and focus this team has showed us this year.

0 touch downs in the second half of a game this season......let that sink in folks, this is an appalling stat and shows our coaching staff has no idea how to make half time adjustments, we have had the lead going into the 3rd quarterof every game this year and have then been completely blown out in the second half, if not for Tony Romo making some bone headed throws we should really be at 0-3.

This is just not our year, injuries, suspensions, arrests, and FO tension are all starting to show up on the field. By the time we start getting some of our talent back it will probably be too late to even matter and the playoff's will be too far out of reach. I see a team that is just flat out tired and un focused I can imagine the last 3 years have been draining on this team making deep playoff runs and being just short of getting to the promise land. The Vets seem burned out and the young "talent" is not really showing us much I could go on and on about the Refs but really it comes down to executing and we have failed miserably at that.

I know some people will point to our 1-2 start last year but this is not the same team, we are way to depleted and something is just not right with this team. I hope I am wrong and we rally and pull off a nice string of wins but I have a hard time seeing it happen. I will always love this team and will continue watching them and rooting for them, but I'm just not feeling it this year.

Rant over I guess....

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not prepared to comment right now. I need time.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is we can cut #7 and not get killed on the salary cap. He's just not gonna get it done over the long haul

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is we can cut #7 and not get killed on the salary cap. He's just not gonna get it done over the long haul

He wasn't bad today; he just wasn't really good either. He didn't do anything spectacular, but believe it or not, his passer rating was over 100 today. They really just lost as a team today. Penalties, play-calling, can't get off the field on third down. And those two personal foul penalties on that AZ drive that ended with a TD were awful. Skuta and Willis should not be penalized for playing football.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8 sounds about right. Certainly not a playoff team. The biggest problem with this team is on both lines. When Harbaugh first arrived, the 9ers dominated the trenches, now they get dominated. How many third and short situations did you see today where the Cardinals won the battles up front and got a massive push on both sides of the ball. The 9ers have lost the physical edge that they used to impose on teams. The dominant era of 49ers football under Jim Harbaugh has come to an end. We have become the New York Jets. A couple years of great success followed by a quick and violent downfall.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself utterly speechless at the lack of discipline and focus this team has showed us this year.

0 touch downs in the second half of a game this season......let that sink in folks, this is an appalling stat and shows our coaching staff has no idea how to make half time adjustments, we have had the lead going into the 3rd quarterof every game this year and have then been completely blown out in the second half, if not for Tony Romo making some bone headed throws we should really be at 0-3.

This is just not our year, injuries, suspensions, arrests, and FO tension are all starting to show up on the field. By the time we start getting some of our talent back it will probably be too late to even matter and the playoff's will be too far out of reach. I see a team that is just flat out tired and un focused I can imagine the last 3 years have been draining on this team making deep playoff runs and being just short of getting to the promise land. The Vets seem burned out and the young "talent" is not really showing us much I could go on and on about the Refs but really it comes down to executing and we have failed miserably at that.

I know some people will point to our 1-2 start last year but this is not the same team, we are way to depleted and something is just not right with this team. I hope I am wrong and we rally and pull off a nice string of wins but I have a hard time seeing it happen. I will always love this team and will continue watching them and rooting for them, but I'm just not feeling it this year.

Rant over I guess....

Cards have managed some how to win regardless of those same facts......Top it off the most important position on the field QB

I feel your pain but you wont get any sympathy from a Cardinals fan.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put this game on Kapernick at all. I thought he had a good game overall except for a couple of passes. He spread the ball around and made plays against a really good D playing at home. The penalties were the killer today extending Arizona's drives or kiilling ours. Not all is lost. Still early. This one doesn't hurt as bad as last weeks. Last week was the one we should have really won.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Ward has looked terrible so far. He's made a couple good plays but overall not looking to good for him

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win next week and you are .500. I wouldn't throw in the towel yet.

One thing is for sure, the team seems to lack discipline which usually stems from the head coach. Last week I believe you had 15 penalties.

If the niners have a similar performance at home against the Eagles, people will be calling for Harbaughs head.

BloodType49

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have managed some how to win regardless of those same facts......Top it off the most important position on the field QB

I feel your pain but you wont get any sympathy from a Cardinals fan.

I think the Cards coaching staff has been superior to ours thus far, you guys are winning in spite of your problems and the 49ers are succumbing to them it seems.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question if we fail to reach the playoffs this year. Is Harbaugh gone? I mean we know all about the rumors of dislike between Baalke and Harbaugh.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question if we fail to reach the playoffs this year. Is Harbaugh gone? I mean we know all about the rumors of dislike between Baalke and Harbaugh.

Gotta be gone. If they're not going to extend him after going to three straight NFCCG's and one Super Bowl, they're not going to extend him after not reaching the playoffs. Jed York wants to win now, especially with the new stadium opening up and the Niners hosting next year's Super Bowl.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was actually good today. Niners ran 4 wideout sets in the first half, then got conservative in the 2nd half. Roman needs to go. He lacks creativity and he has become predictable. Boldin's penalty was huge as the Niners' would have had 1st and goal at the 6 yard line. Boldin is a veteran and that was a bone-headed play on his part. Niners deserve to be 1-2 due to their lack of discipline on the field and off the field.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was actually good today. Niners ran 4 wideout sets in the first half, then got conservative in the 2nd half. Roman needs to go. He lacks creativity and he has become predictable. Boldin's penalty was huge as the Niners' would have had 1st and goal at the 6 yard line. Boldin is a veteran and that was a bone-headed play on his part. Niners deserve to be 1-2 due to their lack of discipline on the field and off the field.

Yeah, we punch in a TD there, and we might be 2-1 right now. My only question about that penalty is why wasn't taunting called there on the Cards player when taunting was called on Culliver later. Culliver said very little while the Cards player looked like he was saying a lot in Boldin's face.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can beat the Eagles at home next week I like our chances of turning it around. So we have Eagles, KC, Rams, Broncos, bye and Rams. I think @ Broncos is the only for sure loss. If we can win all of the others and be 5-3 going into our week 10 games @ Saints with players coming back like Bowman and Aldon the week after. We can get hot at the right time to end the season and maybe carry that into the playoffs.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can beat the Eagles at home next week I like our chances of turning it around. So we have Eagles, KC, Rams, Broncos, bye and Rams. I think @ Broncos is the only for sure loss. If we can win all of the others and be 5-3 going into our week 10 games @ Saints with players coming back like Bowman and Aldon the week after. We can get hot at the right time to end the season and maybe carry that into the playoffs.

LOL, there's no for sure loss like there are no for sure wins. We're a pretty good road team, so we have a decent chance at Denver if we can start playing well again.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be gone. If they're not going to extend him after going to three straight NFCCG's and one Super Bowl, they're not going to extend him after not reaching the playoffs. Jed York wants to win now, especially with the new stadium opening up and the Niners hosting next year's Super Bowl.

Maybe it lowers what he demands and makes extension more likely?