• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As we sit tied for last place in the Division...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of football left.

Sidenotes: GB, Saints are at 1-2.

I know 1-2 sucks but its a long season and it seems like everyone is right there. If we can go 5-4 or 6-3 and we get A. Smith and Bowman back we will be ok.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Steve Mariucci back on the sidelines. Harbaugh can go back to college football and can take his OC with him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think we need a new OC. I feel Harbaugh has 1 foot out the door already and getting ready to take that Mich job. I don't know why he wants to go back to college. He has been to 3 NCG and 1 super bowl. He is so close to winning one. If he stays in the NFL where does he go? Dallas, NY Jets, NY Giants, Miami.... where. He is a west coast guy so I have no clue.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Dallas beat the Rams. Last place sucks, but misery has company.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Seattle doesn't look that great either. its going to come down to last week or 2 for this division. If 49ers can win 2-3 in a row I think we will be ok. We need to win 3 out of the next 4. Eagles, KC, Rams and Danver.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbiased viewpoint

I saw the CHI & AZ games.

I can understand the frustration about the calls...they don't appear to be even (at least not yesterday), but I'm not sure they're supposed to be...2nd half OFC is just terrible...only 1 significant 2nd half drive yesterday. And the normally dependable DEF is probably getting fatigued in the 2nd half as a result of the OFC not sustaining drives long enough for them to re-energize.

No time to panic, still a very talented team, but Kaep just seems to be a better QB from a I formation set and playaction off that....probably Harbaugh's input, but he's still very quick to pull it down and run if that 1st read is not open...a couple of times he was flushed and had Gore open for a dump off, but chose to run it...got decent yds, but it just shows he's still in the "make a play mindset" vs get the ball to a playmaker mindset.

A few times I saw him scan the field and go to a 2nd or 3rd read so he can do it, but if pressure comes he resorts. 9ers will still be in the mix as this season goes along.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ,I tried to off myself last night after the game with my electric shaver.It didn't work but my wrists are nice and smooth. :L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we were 1-2 last year. Finish season 12-4. Long season boys.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this troll DonyellFreak? I see he is giving thumbs down to peoples post.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
maybe after three good seasons, it is just too hard to keep the hunger? Players start to believe too much in themselves and the team, and don't play with HUNGER, no sense of urgency?

we all knew the offense would have to do more, and though the scheme HAS leaned pass, they just aren't consistent enough.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this and I'm on it. He is a Seahawk fan who never posts anything...at least not for a while.
DF is the only Seahawk fan I have had issues with. It goes back to ESPN with him.

Rumors are Harbs will head to Michigan. Rumors also say that by year 3 or 4 Harbs outlives the team he coaches. Those rumors referenced Stanford. Rumors indicate JH's schtick gets old after a while and even his players get tired of it.
This is merely what I have heard. I didn't look up any prior reports about JH at Stanford.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself utterly speechless at the lack of discipline and focus this team has showed us this year.

0 touch downs in the second half of a game this season......let that sink in folks, this is an appalling stat and shows our coaching staff has no idea how to make half time adjustments, we have had the lead going into the 3rd quarterof every game this year and have then been completely blown out in the second half, if not for Tony Romo making some bone headed throws we should really be at 0-3.

This is just not our year, injuries, suspensions, arrests, and FO tension are all starting to show up on the field. By the time we start getting some of our talent back it will probably be too late to even matter and the playoff's will be too far out of reach. I see a team that is just flat out tired and un focused I can imagine the last 3 years have been draining on this team making deep playoff runs and being just short of getting to the promise land. The Vets seem burned out and the young "talent" is not really showing us much I could go on and on about the Refs but really it comes down to executing and we have failed miserably at that.

I know some people will point to our 1-2 start last year but this is not the same team, we are way to depleted and something is just not right with this team. I hope I am wrong and we rally and pull off a nice string of wins but I have a hard time seeing it happen. I will always love this team and will continue watching them and rooting for them, but I'm just not feeling it this year.

Rant over I guess....

Meh you could argue just as strongly we should be 3-0. We've had some pretty back breaking calls go against us 2 weeks in a row now. The offense needs to do better in the 2nd half for sure. It's amazing at how well we move the ball in the first half, and then can't find points in the 2nd half.

Defense should hopefully and rightfully feel embarrassed they let a backup QB drive on them like Stanton did. They are the ones getting the brunt of the backbreaking calls though. It's pretty deflating to stop a team on 3rd down only to see an official hand them the 1st down anyway.

At the end of the day though Arizona is very overrated right now at 3-0, and Seattle seems like they're off to a slow start as well. The division still likely all comes down to our 2 games with Seattle late in the year when we should be fully healthy..... hopefully.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Steve Mariucci back on the sidelines. Harbaugh can go back to college football and can take his OC with him.

I agree on the, harbaugh getting kicked to the curb and taking his OC with him, but I would rather see Chucky back on the sideline though...

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the, harbaugh getting kicked to the curb and taking his OC with him, but I would rather see Chucky back on the sideline though...

Yeah let's get rid of the coaches that have taken us to 3 straight NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl in their first 3 years. Sure the year is not going our way, but bringing in new coaches is not the right answer. I mean look at the NY Giants and how they have stuck with Tom Coughlin. The Giants have been down right awful at times during his tenure, but they also won 2 Super Bowls. Same goes for a team like the Steelers with Bill Cowher. The Cowboys I feel likely would have won another Super Bowl or two had they kept Jimmy Johnson.

Do you guys really want to go back to Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary days?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh you could argue just as strongly we should be 3-0. We've had some pretty back breaking calls go against us 2 weeks in a row now. The offense needs to do better in the 2nd half for sure. It's amazing at how well we move the ball in the first half, and then can't find points in the 2nd half.

Defense should hopefully and rightfully feel embarrassed they let a backup QB drive on them like Stanton did. They are the ones getting the brunt of the backbreaking calls though. It's pretty deflating to stop a team on 3rd down only to see an official hand them the 1st down anyway.

At the end of the day though Arizona is very overrated right now at 3-0, and Seattle seems like they're off to a slow start as well. The division still likely all comes down to our 2 games with Seattle late in the year when we should be fully healthy..... hopefully.

This is all wishful thinking, and there is nothing wrong with that... If Arizona is overrated, then I don't even know what to call this Niner squad? Im trying to figure out, what makes you think the division will come down to our 2 games with Seattle? Honestly, I think 7 -9 this season is being optimistic at this point.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah let's get rid of the coaches that have taken us to 3 straight NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl in their first 3 years. Sure the year is not going our way, but bringing in new coaches is not the right answer. I mean look at the NY Giants and how they have stuck with Tom Coughlin. The Giants have been down right awful at times during his tenure, but they also won 2 Super Bowls. Same goes for a team like the Steelers with Bill Cowher. The Cowboys I feel likely would have won another Super Bowl or two had they kept Jimmy Johnson.

Do you guys really want to go back to Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary days?

You fail to mention a few key factors. Tom Coughlin and Bill Cowher, are coaches who had control of their teams and didn't look clueless when it came to discipline. These players don't even respect Harbaugh and his coaching staff enough to want to go out and do the right things and play the game the right way... Did you see Harbaugh trying to address the issue with Boldin? It appeared as if he didn't care what he had to say and dismissed him out of his face.

Don't even get me started on Roman! This guy is a joke of a OC and if you don't see that, then I think its fair to assume you are not very observant?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to mention a few key factors. Tom Coughlin and Bill Cowher, are coaches who had control of their teams and didn't look clueless when it came to discipline. These players don't even respect Harbaugh and his coaching staff enough to want to go out and do the right things and play the game the right way... Did you see Harbaugh trying to address the issue with Boldin? It appeared as if he didn't care what he had to say and dismissed him out of his face.

Don't even get me started on Roman! This guy is a joke of a OC and if you don't see that, then I think its fair to assume you are not very observant?

Jimmy Raye all day up the middle, throw it on 3rd and long. Never forget guys at one time we ran an offensive below high school standards.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Raye all day up the middle, throw it on 3rd and long. Never forget guys at one time we ran an offensive below high school standards.

I hear you on that one but I just think Roman gets in his own way? He tries to be unpredictable but ends up being predictable, as it appears... I just believe, if you have found something that is ripping a team apart, then you make them stop it instead of trying to get cute.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just get in the PO, we will get our D back to normal with the return of Smith and Bowman, we shall likely start running the ball again with a healthy O-line. Once in anything can happen, let's be honest no one thought we would win the division. A wild card berth is likely and a realistic option.