• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Art Briles with Egg on his Face

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Baylor backward mofos

Whoops. When did the investigations start at Tennessee and FSU?

Baylor (as well as every other college and university in the country) should have been on top of getting Title IX complaint long before August 2014.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Hout

:behindsofa:
Wow, that's dumb, even for an Oregon fan. One, a player makes a wisecrack and gets sucker punched by that Oregon bastion of good character, LGB. Making a wisecrack was stupid, and the guy ran a lot of stadium stairs and rode the bench for half a year. Fitting punishment methinks.

And this genius thinks that comparable to a forcible rapist? At least Boise threw him out on his ear at the first indication of serious trouble, which apparently for Baylor means he's a wonderful recruit?

Boy, good thing that being able to use logic isn't a requirement to post on SportsHoopla, we'd all be screwed. :trash:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Hout

:behindsofa:

Well, let's take a look at that absolutely disgusting yet in a way hilarious situation that went down on the Blue turf. The year prior to that, Boise went into Eugene and beat Oregon. Before you could blink the score was 34-13 and the game was over. The series was scheduled as a home and home with a return trip to Boise. Then in the offseason SI interviewed Blount and he promised "an ass whooping" for Boise. So Boise went out and beat Oregon like a drum again. In fact they weren't able to get their first first down until midway through the third quarter, registered 150 yards total, and scored 8 points. It was embarrassing. Blount himself was obviously frustrated after having "run" for -5 yards on 8 carries and getting sacked in the endzone, a pathetic showing. When Hout tapped his shoulder pad after the game in passing and asked, "How's about that ass whooping?," he reached back and cracked him in the side of the face after he had already turned away from him. From there the ensuing nig out occurred where Blount went after his own teammates and had to be restrained from going into the crowd. He even had the audacity to play the ole handy, dandy "he called me a {racist word}" card to justify his behavior to which parties on both sides who were present for that lovely scene all confirmed that was an out and out lie. So Blount's actions clearly warranted punishment, like severe punishment. And while what Hout did in rubbing his nose in it for his idiotic, arrogant pregame comment was classless, in no way, shape, or form does that justify getting a suspension in my opinion. For reminding somebody about a dumbass comment they made and getting punched in the face for it? No, not in my opinion. The straight right hand and humiliation of getting knocked the ef out seems like punishment enough in my opinion. And realize this. Coach Pete don't play when it comes to discipline. If you fuck up, you're out. Period. It doesn't matter how good of a player you are. Just ask 2015 first round draft pick Marcus Peters what his thoughts are on that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's take a look at that absolutely disgusting yet in a way hilarious situation that went down on the Blue turf. The year prior to that, Boise went into Eugene and beat Oregon. Before you could blink the score was 34-13 and the game was over. The series was scheduled as a home and home with a return trip to Boise. Then in the offseason SI interviewed Blount and he promised "an ass whooping" for Boise. So Boise went out and beat Oregon like a drum again. In fact they weren't able to get their first first down until midway through the third quarter, registered 150 yards total, and scored 8 points. It was embarrassing. Blount himself was obviously frustrated after having "run" for -5 yards on 8 carries and getting sacked in the endzone, a pathetic showing. When Hout tapped his shoulder pad after the game in passing and asked, "How's about that ass whooping?," he reached back and cracked him in the side of the face after he had already turned away from him. From there the ensuing nig out occurred where Blount went after his own teammates and had to be restrained from going into the crowd. He even had the audacity to play the ole handy, dandy "he called me a {racist word}" card to justify his behavior to which parties on both sides who were present for that lovely scene all confirmed that was an out and out lie. So Blount's actions clearly warranted punishment, like severe punishment. And while what Hout did in rubbing his nose in it for his idiotic, arrogant pregame comment was classless, in no way, shape, or form does that justify getting a suspension in my opinion. For reminding somebody about a dumbass comment they made and getting punched in the face for it? No, not in my opinion. The straight right hand and humiliation of getting knocked the ef out seems like punishment enough in my opinion. And realize this. Coach Pete don't play when it comes to discipline. If you fuck up, you're out. Period. It doesn't matter how good of a player you are. Just ask 2015 first round draft pick Marcus Peters what his thoughts are on that.

Holy fucking wall of text.

You should donate that shit to the border patrol, help with the immigration problems.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking wall of text.

You should donate that shit to the border patrol, help with the immigration problems.
Shame on you, B4L. We all know that our dear friends in Alabama can't read more than three sentences, unless they spend half the evening on it.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of repressed feelings among the Boise faithful...