• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Art Briles with Egg on his Face

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Baylor is in trouble

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he get fired before the season starts or after the season is over.
Only question left really.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's not looking good. And Baylor was just getting good.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peterson is telling the truth, and it's hard to see why he would not, then Briles seems pretty stupid to have insisted that he knew nothing about why Ukwuachu's was dismissed from BSU, let alone even letting that player join his team. Really desperate of Briles to think that Peterson wouldn't speak up.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baylor will ride this out to the bitter end. This is the first time they've ever been deemed to have a program worth a shit and they're riding high. Add in the new stadium, all the pretty uniforms, etc. and it will take more than people hating Briles to run him off. Ken Starr is a total POS. He will defend their "values" and "ethics" until someone, somehow gets enough dirt out into the public to force Baylor's hand. Right now Baylor would let Hitler coach the Bears if he could just get them that first National Championship.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he now the biggest asshole in college football? Until more comes out on Urban Meyer coverups, I think he is.

He is now head and shoulders above Urban, dont kid yourself

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just Briles. Not only should his head roll, but possibly the AD and president.

I just dont see how he keeps his job. He's completely oblivious, apparently. For that alone, he should be fired.

He's the king on campus, and not one Waco, Baylor sports journalists have questioned him on this. One, ONE, today asked him a question, and he prefaced his question with, "Sir, we all know the great people you've brought in here, of the likes we've never seen before, and..."

Pansies. They should be fired as well.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor will ride this out to the bitter end. This is the first time they've ever been deemed to have a program worth a shit and they're riding high. Add in the new stadium, all the pretty uniforms, etc. and it will take more than people hating Briles to run him off. Ken Starr is a total POS. He will defend their "values" and "ethics" until someone, somehow gets enough dirt out into the public to force Baylor's hand. Right now Baylor would let Hitler coach the Bears if he could just get them that first National Championship.

I guess it depends on who hates Briles. Assuming that what Peterson says is true (and I think it almost certainly is), at least some proportion of the Baylor community will likely want Briles fired. I won't be surprised if he is forced out by pressure from students, faculty, and alumni.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll probably survive this, but the heat is strong on them today. On the radio, both sports channels lef off with this story.

On the Jay Mohr show(which I dont listen to very much, find it somewhat annoying) he led off with this topic and actually started crying talking about the girl's ruined/changed forever life.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban has nothing on that piece of crap.
I have been preaching this for years.

BAYLOR is the biggest pshit program with the most despicable asshats in all of college football.
I am glad the nation is finally seeing the crap that Baylor pulls.

Briles is HATED (not just disliked) by the entire league.
Patterson would rather knife him instead of shake his hand at midfield. There is some abject violent hatred.

All that "one true champion" confusion would never have happened if it was anyone else.....the coaches and ADs were all pushing for TCU even when it made no sense just to fuck Baylor over.

TEXAS A&M probably hates them even more than the Big 12 team.
The Horns and Aggies would probably agree to put aside all their diffrences if it meant Baylor went down.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he now the biggest asshole in college football? Until more comes out on Urban Meyer coverups, I think he is.
Meyer never help cover up a r*pe. Know any other coaches that did?

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peterson is telling the truth, and it's hard to see why he would not, then Briles seems pretty stupid to have insisted that he knew nothing about why Ukwuachu's was dismissed from BSU, let alone even letting that player join his team. Really desperate of Briles to think that Peterson wouldn't speak up.
There is nothing to be concluded from this statement other than "Art Briles is an imbecile." He ties every aspect of his professional life to how the kids on his team perform. What kind of a person would jeopardize his very livelihood by choosing to remain ignorant about how reliable a recruit will be?

If you said, "an imbecile", you get a cookie.