• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ARod...Brady...Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about that. Many of his knocks are well deserved. But, he is a very Good QB and has performed very well lately both throughout the game, at crunch time and in the playoffs. He still does some stupid and reckless things IMO that keep him from being in the conversation of the elite QBs.

What Qb is more under appreciated than Romo? The only one that I think that even comes close and I hate to say it because he is such an asshole is McNabb.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Romo over Eli in an instant. Tony has gotten a bum rap from many unknowledgeable football fans.

Not only that but Romo played behind a crap O-line for the longest time.
Add to that he was always having to come from behind cuz the defense always sucked.
Things are different now on both fronts.

Reactions: GNG

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just makes me laugh when people say he is overrated and how he isn't a top 10 Qb in the NFL. There are still many that just think hey he throws 30 TDs a year and 4000 yds - so what - so does .............. He chokes is one of his big knocks. If you don't think Eli was shitting his pants the other night when he knew Romo was gonna get the ball back after his huge mistake, you are crazy. All QBs make mistakes. Some though just get blamed more than others. GB / Seattle last yr NFC championship- many people will remember the missed onside kick or the DB just taking a knee on the INT. what they fail to remember is Rodgers testing Sherman early and getting picked in the end zone. He later threw another one as well. Can you imagine if Romo threw that pick in the Superbpwl that Wilson did.?
In fairness I think many of his distractors are now saying he is a very good QB.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness I think many of his distractors are now saying he is a very good QB.

Bingo.

My whole crew are Giants fans and I have been defending Romo from day one. And there is no question their tone has changed with Romo. In a word I would have to say it's a new found respect for the guy.

Year in, year out he gives you the production most teams would kill for. How many times have we seen him play with an injury or limping around in the pocket leaving it all on the field.

Think of Romo's mistakes and all of those heart crushing moments, I don't know how but he handled it all with such class. Does he belong in elite company?

I will say this. At some point every defense coordinator who had played against Romo said to his crew in the weekly meeting.

"Make no mistake, this guy is as dangerous as they come"

but he does still hold onto the ball too long.