• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the lot of you think so poorly of the Cards (deservedly so). You have guys calling it a trap game, others saying the last two wins were not impressive, etc.

Althoigh the Cards haven't looked like themselves, winning with a backup QB on the road, during a short week by double digits and then lighting up the top rushing defense with 175 rushing yards and a 24 point victory is not quite squeeqing by.

Nobody believes in the Cards anymore as evedevced by this thread. I'm hoping the Seahawks are feeling the same way. Cards play better as dogs. IMO this game will make or break their season.
Cards are favored by 2. You can only push the disrespect cart so far.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards have looked pretty damn bad most of the season so far, not really sure how anyone could put up an argument against that.

I don't believe in the trap game thing. Winning is too hard in this league for players and coaches to not give every game all they got. 25% of the total yards Seattle D has given up this season have happened in 2 qtrs.: 4th vs 49ers after it was 37-3, and then the 3rd qtr the other day vs Atlanta. Cards O has a tough test. They'll have to step it up big time to win this.
Who's arguing it?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards are favored by 2. You can only push the disrespect cart so far.
The have played bad. The disrespect card is warranted. This is the game that will either turn their season around or watch them waste away imo.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The have played bad. The disrespect card is warranted. This is the game that will either turn their season around or watch them waste away imo.

What's the status with Palmer?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the status with Palmer?
Limited in practice. I expect he will play. John Brown is doubtful with some wired blood cell ailment. That's a big blow. We need Floyd to step up with Smokey out.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the lot of you think so poorly of the Cards (deservedly so). You have guys calling it a trap game, others saying the last two wins were not impressive, etc.

Althoigh the Cards haven't looked like themselves, winning with a backup QB on the road, during a short week by double digits and then lighting up the top rushing defense with 175 rushing yards and a 24 point victory is not quite squeeqing by.

Nobody believes in the Cards anymore as evedevced by this thread. I'm hoping the Seahawks are feeling the same way. Cards play better as dogs. IMO this game will make or break their season.

Going with the "Nobody believes in the Cards anymore" strategy....nice! Poor Cardinals,hope they dont feel dis respected! So over done.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Limited in practice. I expect he will play. John Brown is doubtful with some wired blood cell ailment. That's a big blow. We need Floyd to step up with Smokey out.

Ok, wasn't sure. It seemed like at the beginning of the week Palmer might not play Sunday night. Should be an excellent game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the "Nobody believes in the Cards anymore" strategy....nice! Poor Cardinals,hope they dont feel dis respected! So over done.....
You're exactly right :thumb: aside from being wrong and all.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're exactly right :thumb: aside from being wrong and all.

Scooby, I think you are alright. I just hope your Cards get so pounded, I can hear the banjo music from "Deliverance" in the background. I love division rivalries!!!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt the 13-3 cards team from last year, whine about disrespect all you want.

That being said, just based on probability we will have a hard time winning. Beating anyone in their own house 5 times in a row is unlikely.