• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona wins Defensive team of the year

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the Dodgers 42-8 run, Hanley missed missed 9 games during the 42-8 run, so in those 41 games he did play, it'll have to be over 1.4 to cover those 9 games he missed (since he obviously can't create runs in games he doesn't play in).

And in those 9 games he missed, the Dodgers went 8-1 and scored 5.67 runs per game without Hanley....they seemed to be OK without him, during that run.

Oh yea i remember they stepped up but....no no no you dont want that man back in the line up as soon as possible..that was only for about a week cant have Punto starting every day...No no no no thank God we didnt have him out longer that can only last so long, but it seems like all you want to do is point out the negatives of Puig & Han ram during the run..what are you a Puig & Han Ram Hater..get real...who the fuck is your team then ?? no Dodger fan will agree with you

And are you also suggestion the Dodgers are better of with pout him on the team ??? fuck it lets trade him right we dont need him ?? :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe also the Dodgers should of gone in to the Playoffs also without Puig & Han Ram...since to you they're not valuable really to the team :doh:

Next year our line up should be like this

LF Crawford
2B Ellis
1B AGON
CF Shuemaker
RF Ehtier
SS PUnto
3B Uribe
C AJ

Yea who needs Hanley & Puig this team went 8-1 with out Hanley also...OMG maybe the can go 161-1 during the season right Mr Stat man??? :doh:

Maybe you should change your College career & get in to studying governing dynamics at Princeton University...Who know you might be the next great Proffessor Nash & win a Nobel Price becuase you broke a Japanese code

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea i remember they stepped up but....no no no you dont want that man back in the line up as soon as possible..that was only for about a week cant have Punto starting every day...No no no no thank God we didnt have him out longer that can only last so long, but it seems like all you want to do is point out the negatives of Puig & Han ram during the run..what are you a Puig & Han Ram Hater..get real...who the fuck is your team then ?? no Dodger fan will agree with you

And are you also suggestion the Dodgers are better of with pout him on the team ??? fuck it lets trade him right we dont need him ?? :doh:

I'm a Yankee fan, and as I mentioned earlier, the I root for the Dodgers in the NL since I spent many childhood summers in the LA area with relatives and went to a good amount of Dodger games. But I know how to be objective, as for instance I'll be the first to tell you Jeter was never a good defensive shortstop (although the majority of Yankee fans and media personalities think he is).

And no, I never suggested the Dodgers are better off without Hanley....your comprehension skills are really starting to show with how many things you've misinterpreted and how many way off conclusions you've jumped to. Normal comprehension skills would lead one to believe that what I'm saying is that if they can go 8-1 without Hanley, then he may not be bigger than 95% of the team combined as you seem to think. Your comprehension skills lead you to believe I'm saying Hanley has no value and they're better off without him. See the difference?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Yankee fan, and as I mentioned earlier, the I root for the Dodgers in the NL since I spent many childhood summers in the LA area with relatives and went to a good amount of Dodger games. But I know how to be objective, as for instance I'll be the first to tell you Jeter was never a good defensive shortstop (although the majority of Yankee fans and media personalities think he is).

And no, I never suggested the Dodgers are better off without Hanley....your comprehension skills are really starting to show with how many things you've misinterpreted and how many way off conclusions you've jumped to. Normal comprehension skills would lead one to believe that what I'm saying is that if they can go 8-1 without Hanley, then he may not be bigger than 95% of the team combined as you seem to think. Your comprehension skills lead you to believe I'm saying Hanley has no value and they're better off without him. See the difference?

No my comprehension is pretty much on point, you pretty much want to make it seem like they are irrelevant to what they contributed & you only relying on what you see on a score box is not the same as watching a baseball game. It pretty much kill the whole purpose of peanuts & crackre jacks.

And i also told you from the beginning that i was not intrested in what happend prior to june 22 & i also i clearly stated that the pitching staff did a great job but i also pointed out some irrelevant player to you in that run. If you think that the rotation was more of the main cause of the streak i clearly told you ok that's your opinion not mines, but you still want too put Han ram & Puig under the rug..you see what i mean now ?? Nobody was talking about what the dodgers did with out Hanley during that 8-1 & after i threw the numbers at you you brought that up & put Han ram on the rug & said they perfomed better with out him...what do you expect me to think ?? if you want think what you want then go ahead i clearly told you this but i will tell you once again HANLEY & PUIG where more Valuable during that streak my friend..take it or live you dont have to agree!!

And i never said he was bigger then 95% dont put words in my mouth & be sarcastic now, because i gave credit to the whole team..see your comprehension skill are awfull brotha..don't assume shit. Ive made my opinions pretty simple for you. It seems that your like my little niece who's a 4 year old " but why this & why that, why why why Dodgers this then " when i already gave you a clear explanation. if you cant understand some other Dodger peformances that you feel dont make sense...GOOGLE IT!!

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i never said he was bigger then 95% dont put words in my mouth because i gave credit to the whole team..see you comprehension skill are awfull brotha..don't assume shit. Ive made my opinions pretty simple for you. It seems that your like my little niece who's a 4 year old " but why this & why that, why why why Dodgers this then " when i already gave you a clear explanation. if you cant understand some other Dodger peformances that you feel dont make sense...GOOGLE IT!!

You already think Hanley was more important than the entire pitching staff, which somewhere between 40-50% of the team already (and a very ridiculous belief). I know you're not going to argue that the scrubs on the team (Punto, Hairston, Cruz, etc) added to that staff create more value than Hanley, and I could work my way up the starting lineup, and I'd guess if you add guys like AJ Ellis, Mark Ellis, Crawford, you wouldn't say those combined with the staff and scrubs were more important than Hanley. So I can work my up the team until I get to adding Puig and maybe Gonzalez to where you won't say that collectively, Hanley wasn't more important. So 90-95%ish may be a good number in my estimation.

If you want to go on the Dodgers board and this board for the matter and ask who was more important to the team during the 50 game stretch: Hanley, or the entire pitching staff....be my guest. Wishful thinking if you really believe more people will say Hanley.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already think Hanley was more important than the entire pitching staff, which somewhere between 40-50% of the team already (and a very ridiculous belief). I know you're not going to argue that the scrubs on the team (Punto, Hairston, Cruz, etc) added to that staff create more value than Hanley, and I could work my way up the starting lineup, and I'd guess if you add guys like AJ Ellis, Mark Ellis, Crawford, you wouldn't say those combined with the staff and scrubs were more important than Hanley. So I can work my up the team until I get to Puig and maybe Gonzalez to where you won't say that collectively, Hanley wasn't more important. So 90-95%ish may be a good number in my estimation.

If you want to go on the Dodgers board and this board for the matter and ask who was more important to the team during the 50 game stretch: Hanley, or the entire pitching staff....be my guest. If you really think more people will say Hanley, good luck in life.

HAhahahhaa!! my god you're so stupid for your information this is something i already talked about with Dodger fans on this board & we all had him ass the main MVP during that run...nice try but fail from you & your still assuming thats i think Han Ram is 95/% of the team IMO get real Ive staed that i believe he was the bigger factor then the pitching staff IMO wich the pitching staff does get alot of credit IMO..hello didnt i tell you tha?? your not going to win this debate with me buddy...move on & stick to your studies dont try & tell a DOdger fan that Hanley & Puig weren't factors all because you looked in to a little book with numbers

Have a nice day in class & try & learn something about life because so far my little niece knows more then you from what i can tell. (TRY PHILOSOPHY)

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAhahahhaa!! my god you're so stupid for your information this is something i already talked about with Dodger fans on this board & we all had him ass the main MVP during that run...nice try but fail from you & your still assuming thats i think Han Ram is 95/% of the team IMO get real Ive staed that i believe he was the bigger factor then the pitching staff IMO wich the pitching staff doe het alot of credit IMO..hello didnt i tell you tha?? your not going to win this debate with me buddy...move on & stick to your studies dont try & tell a DOdger fan that Hanley & Puig weren't factors all because you looked in to a little book with numbers

Have a nice day in class

The main MVP doesn't mean that he was more important than an entire pitching staff....get that through your head, man.

A pitching staff is a collection of 10-14 pitchers so it can't be considered MVP since it's not a single player.

It's so simple but you can't understand that concept. Being the team MVP doesn't mean you're better than 1/2 the team combined...are you in high school or something? There's no way a functioning adult can think like this.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main MVP doesn't mean that he was more important than an entire pitching staff....get that through your head, man.

A pitching staff is a collection of 10-14 pitchers so it can't be considered MVP since it's not a single player.

It's so simple but you can't understand that concept. Being the team MVP doesn't mean you're better than 1/2 the team combined...are you in high school or something? There's no way a functioning adult can think like this.

My your just going round & round I clearly gave you my opinion to this already & i told you he was the biggest factor then the pitching staff IMO...you dont have to agree my Goodness this is my opinion & i'm sticking to it....your not convincing me period!!

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My your just going round & round I clearly gave you my opinion to this already & i told you he was the biggest factor then the pitching staff IMO...you dont have to agree my Goodness this is my opinion & i'm sticking to it....your not convincing me period!!

So, you're in high school or lower....

You must be, considering you don't know the difference between whether and weather, your and you're, their and there ....you have to be in high school or middle school.

So lack of understanding of basic grammar plus the ridiculous logic has to mean you're under 18...no adult with their head on straight would think that way.

And with high school logic (I was admittedly like this at that age), you can't convince them that their outlook is flawed, which is certainly the case here. They (hopefully) wise up later on and say 'what was I thinking.'

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're in high school or lower....

You must be, considering you don't know the difference between whether and weather, your and you're, their and there ....you have to be in high school or middle school.

So lack of understanding of basic grammar plus the ridiculous logic has to mean you're under 18...no adult with their head on straight would think that way

Believe what you want I'm giving you my opinion & for me Greinke & Ryu where great factors in the run i dont throw Kershaw in the mix because he didn't get run support allot & the BP League, Belesario, Marmol where garbage & only Paco,Jansen, Howell where contributors IMO but they only pitch 1 inning on every other night..I give Hanley more conrtributor IMO thats me He played much more & also provided energy.

Oh & i'm graduate from Pinnacle College & music post production bachelor degree I'm not a little kid & i understand english grammar much better then you do dont act dumb & try & teach english comprehension on the internet. Is that what you do now get real how old are you ?? i'm a grown as man son i dont play little bitch games