• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks 2013 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with your team and announcers? Do they have any on air talent that has not been to jail recently?

PHOENIX -- The Spanish play-by-play announcer for the Arizona Diamondbacks is in custody for allegedly threatening his wife with a knife.
Court paperwork released Wednesday show 53-year-old Miguel Perez Quintana is facing charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal damage.
Quintana is in his 16th year as a Diamondbacks' broadcaster. The team says he has been suspended "until this matter is resolved in court."
Phoenix police say they were called to Quintana's home Monday night and found his wife with blood on her legs and cuts on her left hand.
A probable cause statement says Karoly Quintana told police she and her husband were arguing about him going through her cellphone when he allegedly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and threatened to kill her.
She called 911.

Well, I guess I understand this a little. Watching Ian Kennedy pitch would drive a man to do many bad. bad things........

are you really posting about a Spanish broadcaster? I don't think anyone really knows or cares who he is.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with your team and announcers? Do they have any on air talent that has not been to jail recently?

PHOENIX -- The Spanish play-by-play announcer for the Arizona Diamondbacks is in custody for allegedly threatening his wife with a knife.
Court paperwork released Wednesday show 53-year-old Miguel Perez Quintana is facing charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal damage.
Quintana is in his 16th year as a Diamondbacks' broadcaster. The team says he has been suspended "until this matter is resolved in court."
Phoenix police say they were called to Quintana's home Monday night and found his wife with blood on her legs and cuts on her left hand.
A probable cause statement says Karoly Quintana told police she and her husband were arguing about him going through her cellphone when he allegedly grabbed a knife from the kitchen and threatened to kill her.
She called 911.

Well, I guess I understand this a little. Watching Ian Kennedy pitch would drive a man to do many bad. bad things........

Maybe he found a text that said Puig should be an all-star. I would have had the same reaction...... except I would have finished the job.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is a crazy big news day. I wonder how reporters are handling this fast paced action.

And in more serious news..... we now need to go out and trade for a first baseman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for the Dback's Luchador. He deserved to be promoted to official mascot. This should really help the team's morale.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for the Dback's Luchador. He deserved to be promoted to official mascot. This should really help the team's morale.

Im just glad we finally are putting some pressure on Baxter. He's been here for a long time and no matter what happens he will always be a DBack. But this is a "what have you done for me lately" business and it was time we brought in some youth to compete.

This will only make us better.

easy-money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dbacks now have the WORST mascot in all of MLB, a fucking pro wrestler as your mascot ....LOL
HOW PATHETIC

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dbacks now have the SEXIEST mascot in all of MLB, a fucking hot pro wrestler as your mascot ....OMG I just wanna rub cocoa butter all over his brown skin and make him my cabana boy!!!!!!

Wow dude thats gross, I can't believe you typed that. :wtf2:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marry this girl whoever you are......

999002_10152937066460005_1213560386_n.png

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we are going to make the game day conversation threads a little more professional and we are going to have a process for it now.

We are going to do sign ups for the game day conversation and the person that makes the post will continue to make the posts until the DBacks lose. Once the DBacks lose, the next person in line will take over.

The format for the post is this=

Title: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups and time of game at the top. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever. I will keep everyone's record with game threads updated too.

You can sign up for the list once you are not the current poster.

Current Poster: Orange602 (0-0)

Next in line:
1. Desert Glory (0-3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we are going to make the game day conversation threads a little more professional and we are going to have a process for it now.

We are going to do sign ups for the game day conversation and the person that makes the post will continue to make the posts until the DBacks lose. Once the DBacks lose, the next person in line will take over.

The format for the post is this=

Title: Day, Month Date of Game Conversation: Any title you wish (Example: Sunday, July 10th Conversation: When Puig's Fly)

In the post: Make sure you have probable pitching match ups and time of game at the top. Also include the theme song of the game (whatever you want it to be). After that you can type whatever. I will keep everyone's record with game threads updated too.

You can sign up for the list once you are not the current poster.

Current Poster: Orange602 (0-0)

Next in line:
1. Desert Glory (0-3)

This is awesome and strangely very professional! I call second!