• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona at Tampa Bay

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With D-Wash back, Zona's defense should be one of the best in the NFL.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Dockett & Brinkly suffered groin strains. Severity is TBD back in Arizona.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky win. The Defense deserves every single game ball they can get. Second week in a row this was more of a John Skelton led offense than a competent NFL QB led attack.

The TD to Fitz the very next play after the PP INT burning Revis was beyond $$$$ though. The Bucs morale went straight to the toilet and you kind of knew we were going to win.

Did Ryan Williams put on a Rashard Mendenhall jersey yesterday? Might be time to give Ellington and Smith more carries. Three or four fumbles in a game is ridiculous.

Patrick Peterson...I heart you.

Andre Roberts MIA for the 3rd straight week...O-line still bad...Dante Moch with a huge play at the end of the game, great way to make an impact...Loved the determination, it's easy to cool the jets a little after like 14 straight offensive series with no progress, but there was no quit out there

Now beat Carolina!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Roberts MIA for the 3rd straight week...

No doubt. I was sure Roberts was going to have a breakout year as a slot guy. Where did he go? Floyd was pretty clutch though. And what about the catch Brown made on the sideline? A miraculous catch followed by getting absolutely leveled by Goldson while staying in bounds in a critical situation. I like the kid.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little perplexed by Brown. Up until that catch (which was great), I've failed to understand why he's being used at all. He had missed a few catches and the plays targeting him just weren't working. I wasn't seeing why balls should be taken away from Floyd (especially, as Brown's routes seem right up his alley), Roberts, Fitz, or Housler when he hadn't looked all that special.

I'm still trying to figure out why they are using Patrick Peterson in offensive plays (Defenses seem to see what's coming)...but there was that one TD he THREW (lol)...so I guess some good has come from it.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been disappointed in Housler thus far... I expected more from him but he's still probably not 100 percent so maybe he'll turn it up in a couple weeks.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly won a game that we should have lost... but it is nice to see them pull out a W.